1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-The Nighthold 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Here's some quick Info:
Server - Silvermoon
Faction - Alliance
Raid Times - Tuesday and Thursday 20:00 - 23:00
Optional Raid Times - Most Sundays from 20:00 to 22:00 (Normal Nighthold atm But likely to change to HC when we get into mythic on Tuesdays and Thursdays).
Loot System - RCLootCouncil for Heroic/Mythic, Personal Loot for Optional (normal) Raid.
Our Forum - http://treehugginghippies.enjin.com/forum
In terms of Progress we've cleared Emerald Nightmare 4/7 Mythic, Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic and The Nighthold 3/10 Mythic
We're mainly Looking to recruit the following:
1 Mage, Frost or Arcane
1-2 Warlocks, Aflliction or Demonology
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Shadow Priest
1-2 People of the following classes:
Rogue, Warrior, Paladin or Demon Hunter
Our requirements for raiding are the following:
- 890+ ilvl
- 36+ ap lvl in your raiding spec.
- Headset with a microphone and Discord for raid
- Age 18+
- An open mind:) We like to have a fun and friendly tone in general.
What you can expect from us:
A funny but serious atmosphere when raiding, we like to get stuff done when we raid!:)
Positive reinforcement, we don't call out people for making mistakes, and if someone has issues with a boss mechanic or anything class related we try our best to be helpful
A friendly environment in the guild, if you bring a good attitude, you will be treated as a friend:)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please feel free to contact us on battlenet:
Glitzh#2266 Our recruitment officer
TheDwemerNO#2390 Our lootmaster/recruitment officer
What We Need:
Open recruitment for ALL DPS ilvl 890+ but our highest need is ranged, especially hunter and shadow priest. Prefer non-leather wearers, as we are saturated with druids and demon hunters but any exceptional applicant will be considered. When We Raid:
We raid Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 8-11pm EST. We use Discord to communicate, and expect our raiders to come prepared (flasks, food, runes, etc.).
Who We Are:
<FoE> has been around for almost 10 years now. We're an older guild of adults, we do not yell in our raids and we strive to have a fun light environment. We're currently seeking like minded players to fill out our heroic roster and if we can get up to 20 we can try our hands at some mythic progression. We like to do keystone mythics and old contents on off-nights for fun.
We are currently 8/10 in Heroic Nighthold.
Please fill out an application here: http://foeturalyon.enjin.com/recruitment and contact me on bnet: Ellepheba#1485
Recruitment is currently OPEN. We're looking for dps!
The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!
We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!
Current progression is 6/10 mythic Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
2/3 mythic Trial of Valor
About your trial:
-Minimum 875 average ilevel required!
- You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.
- We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.
About our raids:
- We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.
- We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.
- We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.
- All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.
-All our raids are logged on Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3311) should you wish to find more information about us.
Please visit http://shadowstalkers-alliance.enjin.com/ for more information and to check out our current class needs . Click the recruitment tab at the top to apply.
If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers in-game who will be glad to chat!
Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
Who are we?
Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding. We cleared through Nighthold heroic a number of months ago and need some more people in order to jump into mythic. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
Who are we looking for?
We're primarily looking for both melee and ranged DPS to fill out the roster. At this time we are full on tanks and healers.
Tanks - Closed
Healers - Closed
Ranged DPS -Warlock and Shadow Priest but all classes will be considered
Melee DPS - Ret Paladin
Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
When do we raid?
We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below.
Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
Sunday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)