10 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
<Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels!
<Currently Online> Founded 2014 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft.
What We Offer:
The largest and most active World of Warcraft community in the world, with over 10,000 members in 11 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...
9 Raid Teams - ranging from Normal to Mythic 7/7 M + 6/10 M Progression Multiple PvP Teams Room for advancement as a staff member Always active guild chat - 11 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: Mog contests, races, mythic dungeons, achievement runs Out of WoW:
Private game servers w/ events Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more BF1 + BF4 Clan ESO Guild Rust Clan FFXIV Company Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, Tower Unite, and more Always active Discord w/ over 2500 connected users Drinking Nights _______________________________________________________________________________________________
<Currently Online> Has something to offer for everyone, if you are a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you can find a place here at Currently Online. If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.currentlyonline.gg , or contact an officer directly.
You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below.
Add one of the following officers to your Btag:
Email us at:
We hope to see everyone in game!
i got a little problem round here. My Rogue is dealin way too less dmg. In comparsion to other rogues on warcraftlogs.com im only around the 50% bracket. Just want to get better. Any advise is welcome.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/antonidas/pjam#rankingmetric=bossdps Warcraftlogs Link from my Rouge. If you need i will search for a raid where i can log and share it.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/antonidas/pjam My arsenal link
Thanks in advance.
If you are swedish, looking to raid 2-3 days a week, looking for a very social, fun but still competitive mythic guild, then look no further, we are the guild for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
Wednesday Optional Hc clear: 19-When we are done
We never extend beyond these raiding hours.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 8/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking to extend our roster with 2-3 players and are looking for the following classes:
We don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We don't expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
As for which classes we are looking for we are quite flexible at the moment as we currently have a good class balance already so we are mainly interested in you as a player rather than your class/specc. With that said we do specifically want a resto shaman and a rogue a bit more than anything else.
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!