MingLee

When is the Dehaka build coming?

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Just wondering, I rather not buy him without knowing what to build. I'm not good enough to think of one myself.

Hello, I am Straften, the new guide writer working on Dehaka!

We should have a preliminary Guide out for you within the next 24 hours. biggrin.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lemmi
      Hi guys,
       first of all: Sorry, my English isn't very well.

Yesterday I played a little bit with my gear, legys and talents on raidbots and found out that my simulated dps should be a little bit higher by using Aspect of the Beast.
      Talents: 2111113
      gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; Qua*pla + Sephuz
      sim: 1225k single target dps

By way of comparison my old build:
      Talents: 2111112
      gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; waist + Sephuz
      sim: 122Ok single target dps

Using simcraft by my own with the same settings I get for my 
      old build: 1215k single target dps
      and with Aspect of the Beast only: 1187k

In the past I simed allways a little bit higher with raidbots in comparison to simcraft, but the tendency was the same.

Any ideas why there are bigger discrepancies this time?

Greetings
      Lemmi

• By Albrod
      Hi, im new in here. 
      I decided to share this build i made. It fun to play also it's great to do the achievement seasonal [Legendary].
      I want to hear some feedback if anyone can help to improve this build.
      I know isn't the best but i don't care just want to play something fun and useful.
      In a couple of hours i will be uploading a gameplay video.
      Click here to see this build on diablofans site.
      Rathma's court

Actually i make this with all the stuff i get until now on season game so could there be a better legendary to use or a better skill combinations and that's why i came here i want to improve it.

• By Hindrigan
      I just can't find the answer.  Why are elemental shamans who  take ascendance as their final talent not supposed to use earth shock during ascendance?  earth shock does 920% spell power.  lava burst does 275%.  If you overload with lava burst you do an additional 206% totaling 481% spell power.  if you have 25% crit during ascendance lava burst is now 343% spell power and the overload is 257% equaling a total of 600% spell power.  you are missing out on a instant cast spell for 320%  additional spell power worth of damage; and quite often times twice during ascendance.  that's 640% spell power which is more than a lava burst cast during ascendance with 25% crit.
      I currently have 18% crit chance and during ascendance I'm critting lava burst at 434k (not extremely well geared I know, but the ratio is still present).  earth shock at 100 maelstrom non crit is 400k.  If you don't crit with earth shock you lose very little damage.  However, if you crit  with earth shock you do easily over 1million damage (several lava burst crits worth)  I really don't see a down side to using earth shock during ascendance other than 2-4 seconds off of fire elemental due to elementalist in your artifact tree.
      By all means show me that I'm being silly. Please.  Thanks all
    • By Hindrigan
      Has anyone else been doing more damage with aftershock than with ancestral swiftness (lvl 60 tier talents)?  the big thing I've been noticing is how many more earth shocks I'm getting off.  Other things are that I don't ever have to worry about how i'm going to set up my maelstrom for full length flame shocks and icefury/frost shock casts. Also, lower damage decrease while moving due to more maelstrom. I'm 865 and I'm doing 20-28k more dmg with aftershock.  Your thoughts
    • By DonLionheart
      Hello all,
      I don't know where else to go for help.  I've been struggling with enhance since the changes in 7.1.5.  Originally I thought it was a gear issue because I was performing okay on some fights in Heroic NH, but as I've gotten more gear over the past week, my numbers haven't gone up.  Here are the logs from my raid tonight: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/N8P9vaGYHCFbmtDA#type=damage-done&boss=-2&difficulty=0
      I had been using Windsong and Overcharge last week, but noticed that it was just not working out, so when I swapped to Tempest instead, my numbers were about the same, so I've been using Windsong, Tempest, and FoA, like the  Wordup guide says.  Here's a link to my Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Arthas/Donlionheart/advanced
      I've run a few sims, but I'm new to sims and I'm not sure I'm inputting the data right, so it's not worth mentioning the outcomes.  Basically, I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.  I tested out the Hot Hands talent on the dummy tonight after raid, and I did a Windsong test too, and for some reason, they were withing 10k of one another, with Hot Hands coming out on top.  Windsong seemed to give me a bigger opening burst, but I was higher more often and for longer with Hot Hands, though by the time I stopped after 4 minutes for each, they were so close it was barely worth mentioning.  Any advice is welcome, thanks.
      -Don
      P.S. I'm also using Chesder's (from MMO Champion) TellMeWhen strings, so maybe there's a problem with those.  If anyone has WeakAuras strings to recommend, or different TMW strings, let me know.  I used to use WeakAuras from another Shaman (a girl, I think the name was Corixa, but she doesn't make them anymore), and moved to TMW when a friend had some good strings.  Thank you.