6 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Guild name: Gordian Knot
Realm: Draenor (EU)
Realm Type: Normal - PVE
Current progress: NH 10/10H, 3/10M
Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET
(Full application details on website)
Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding:
Death Knight: All specs Druid: Balance & Feral Mage: All specs Rogue: All specs Medium:
Demon Hunter: Vengeance Monk: Windwalker Paladin: All specs Priest: Shadow & Discipline Shaman: Elemental Warlock: All specs Low:
Warrior: Fury & Arms We're also looking for a tank with a good dps offspec or a dpser with a good tanking offspec.
These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive and friendly attitude.
Also, in order to be able to join our main team straight away, you need to meet the requirements for mythic raiding, which are around 900 item level equiped and around 45+ traits on your weapon.
Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot).
Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla.
We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 70% attendance per month.
We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc.
There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game.
We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time.
Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays or Fridays.
Saturdays are left for older content runs for fun and drinking!
Our current guild progress is 10/10 on Nighthold heroic and 3/10 on mythic, and we're focusing on Mythic Progress at the moment!
If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at http://gordian-knot.eu/apply/, alternatively please whisper Athlioss@Draenor or add my battletag Athlios#2283.
PS. We're always open to group applications or guild merging discussions.
We are also open and welcome social applications.
Thanks for the ride guys, I hope everyone luck in the future. Our guild will be finished here, it's been fun.
Respawn is a guild who wish to progress relevant content in a non-toxic environment.Expect a laid back environment off-raid times.However,during progression our members are expected to have a great deal of knowledge regarding their class(including spec and offspec if need be) and have the obligation to research encounters on their own before the raid leader goes into detail about it.
-After joining you will be given the rank Trialist;trial period of 1-2 weeks,depending on performance and other things we may take into consideration.
We are currently looking for:
- Healer ( Monk,Shaman)
- Range ( Hunter,Mage,Boomkin,Spriest )
- Melee ( Paladin,DH,Rogue )
- all other classes will be considered if you prove to be exceptionally good at the class.
What to expect from the guild:
- A dedicated GM and officer team who are always there to help out and guide you
- A mindset to raid hardest content,with a healthy attitude towards the cause and your fellow guildies
What we expect from you-the raider:
- To be on Discord during raids,working mic isn't a necessity but it will be of great help in the future
- Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it's meant well.
- You have to be reliable – meaning attend most of the raids,especially during progress period
Raiding times: (progression times may be extended)
- Wednesday 19:30-22:30
- Thursday 19:30-22:30
- Monday 19:30-22:30
4/7M ( EN ) 3/3HC ( ToV ) 3/10M ( NH )
If you have any questions,feel free to whisper any of our officers or online members.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-The Nighthold 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Welcome all, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in the weeks leading up to ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and we always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept.
Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding Fri-Sat 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week.
• Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite.
• 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh
• 900+ ilvl for mythic nh
• General knowledge of the current fight.
• Working headset and mic.
• All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die.
Recruiting: as of 4/25/17
Tanks, Warlock, Boomkin,
Melee Dps ,Healers
Any strong Dps should also apply.
What to expect:
We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism.
What we expect:
• We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself.
• If you can’t make raid times, you to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid.
Contact us to set up an interview:
Ethankey#1498, Sasie#1804, Tazman#1600, Maxpayne#1368