8 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags:
Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 930~ ilvl
- 72+ traits.
- 8/9 in ToS.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Death Knight: Blood.
Any and all applications will be considered.
First of all, sorry for my english. :)
I know there are tons of the same topics, but they didn’t help me much.
I want start to play Legion and i can’t decide which one DK or Druid. My main is usualy tank but, I want to play also like decent dps. I think UDK/BD both are on same lvl ?
I like both GD and BDK, I don’t know how they stand right now I know GD got some nerf and BDK buff.
But in general is still GB best tank and what about BDK is he decent or crappy.
Also there is one big question – 7.3 I read about GD T21 and have very bad set bonus.
What do you think about DK bonuses. When bone shield is consumed the cooldown of DRW is reduced by 3s, 4p When DRW fades, rune regeneration is increased by 15% for 10 sec. I know it’s just PTR but still.
I will be glad for every opinion.
So after taking a look at the patch notes of my beloved Guardian Druid I guess we'll have to adjust so some significant changes.
- Rage Generation took an overall nerve.
- Ironfur took a double nerve. First by lower availability due to lower rage Generation and second by having its effect reduced from 100% armor to 80%.
- Another double nerve is Gory Fur, now lowering costs by 25% instead of 50%, paired with lower overall rage generation.
- Some talent changes that need ingame testing, like damage buff for Pulverize and the new Talent replacing displacer beast.
In total I find this to be a nerve for this spec, that is not evened out by 4% damage increase on many base skills - espeacially when reading, that the damage increase is a lot higher for many other classes/specs (that in some cases also needed it way more, but you get what I mean, I think).
I like the thought about more Focus on deciding whether to use ironfur or mark of ursol, since we won't be able to use it in quick succession anymore.
So how do my fellow Guardian Druids think about These changes? Did anyone experience it on the PTR and can give some comparison to the live version pre 7.1.5?
How noticable are the changes to our gameplay?
I know there is a lot of other postes about stats, but here is my question:
In general: versa >= mastery > haste
Vers for more heal and a reduction of dmg taken, mastery for more life and more incoming heal and haste for lower cd.
that's clear, but why have so much progress player other stats? moste of them have a lot of crit and more then less versa.
Moste of them have just 15-16% mastery.
it's a bit confusing :P
I'm a main prot worrior and will play now my druid for m+ dungeons. which eq shall I buy and looking for? pure vers, pure mastery, a mix of bouth (1:1) or a other stat?
thanks for helping
Has somebody a Pawn string?
Hello fellow druids!
I managed to complete the meta achievement 'Glory of the Legion Hero' yesterday for the guardian appearence, the red Avatar of Ursol tint. To my surprise the appearance is still locked even though I have the achievement.
Am I the only one with this issue?