2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Guild Name: Atrum Veneficus
Realm: Draenor EU
Realm Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
Hello, we are a raiding guild that is looking for skilled, dedicated and mature players in order to empower our raiding team. We aim at progression without losing the element of fun during the raid, since progression alone isn't what we want. The plan is to be done with normal raids asap, focus on heroic ones and move to mythic when ready.
Current raid schedule: Monday and Thursday, 20:15 - 23:00
All raiders should be online at least 15 minutes prior to raid start.
What we expect from you:
- Good raiding experience
- Performance that corresponds with your item level
- Be prepared for the raid with tactics and consumables (for that rare occassion that they won't be distributed by the guild)
- Have and be able to use Discord - use of microphone is strongly suggested
- Mature attitude - drama is not tolerated; be able to handle raid mechanics / combat related suggestions and/or criticism
High Demand: Resto Druid (an active dps os would be most welcome) Medium Demand: Moonkin Druid Every player that meets our requirements and would like to join will be considered.
If you're interested in being a part of Atrum Veneficus, you can visit us on
or poke us ingame:
Nathyrallin (Veevee#2738), Uglyfella, Nelltem
See you ingame!
<exceL> is a recently-established raiding team based on the Tarren Mill server, Horde [EU]. Supported by one of the UK’s leading esports organisations, exceL Esports, we are building a raiding team in advance of Battle for Azeroth with the sole intention of progressing to and clearing mythic end-game content in the new expansion. For more information on exceL Esports please see our website and check out our social media pages: Guild: https://www.guilded.gg/exceL/
Esports: https://www.excelesports.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/exceL Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/excelesportsltd Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/excelesports YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/excelesportstv Discord: http://rebrand.ly/xLDscrd Background exceL Esports was established in 2014 and is a professional competitive gaming organisation that serves to enable its playing staff to compete at the highest level in global esports. We value honesty, professionalism and integrity and look to combine our expertise with our passion for esports to create a stable, profitable and successful organisation. exceL’s co-founders, Joel and Kieran, were hardcore Vanilla raiders and have remained fans of the World of Warcraft franchise ever since. exceL’s ambitions to recruit a raiding team are part of a wider strategy to explore opportunities in World of Warcraft esports. Despite being a newly-established guild, our core members achieved Ahead of the Curve (11/11HC) in Antorus, the Burning Throne and would have progressed to mythic given more time. It remains our sole ambition to ensure this team is progressing through, and ultimately completing, BfA end-game content - up to and including Cutting Edge. Expectations What you can expect from us: A fun and friendly raiding team with an overt focus on raid progression combined with an understanding of life’s priorities Fair treatment when making the raid team selection - in the event that we are over-subscribed for raids, rotation decisions will be made to offer all capable individuals the opportunity to contribute to raid progression The opportunity to contribute to discussions regarding the guild’s strategies and decision-making Utilisation of the Personal Loot system We are looking for players who: Can display relevant raid experience from Legion and/or previous expansions (at least 11/11HC in Antorus, the Burning Throne, is preferred) Can provide evidence (i.e. logs) of strong previous raid performance Take responsibility for their own raid attendance and performance Are open to constructive criticism and are prepared to be given advice on how to improve their performance in raids Will make every effort to educate themselves on developing raid strategies Will make every effort to maximise the performance of their character, including the studying of relevant logs Are prepared to take the initiative and make creative strategic suggestions to aid raid progression Enjoy being part of a team Are patient and understand that progression requires a positive and productive mindset Recruitment and Requirements Recruitment is currently open for the following classes/specs: Tanks - Monk (Brewmaster) Healers - Paladin (Holy) Ranged DPS - Mage (All), Shaman (Elemental) Melee DPS - Death Knight (Frost/Unholy), Monk (WW), Paladin (Ret), Shaman (Enhancement) Raid Schedule Wednesday: 21:00-00:00
Sunday: 21:00-00:00 All times indicated are server times. You will be expected to be online at least 15 minutes before the raid start time, at which point the final raiding roster will be announced. At least one 10 minute break will be held during every raid. We will not be doing mandatory split runs, alt raids or PTR tests. However all scheduled raids will be highly organised and focused. You will not be asked to raid additional days. However we do expect members to be active outside of raid times to continue progressing their main characters. We are also likely to be regularly running Mythic+ dungeons, especially early on in the expansion. How to Apply If you are interested in applying please complete our application form -> http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdwlVrMK8l <- and if you have any questions, please contact our Guild Master Xanten#2717 Successful applicants will be invited to join our Discord server, used as the main VOIP platform whilst we are raiding as well as the guild’s main text-based communication platform. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from interested parties soon.
Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply/
Team Ascension is a two day a week Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Uldir.
Monday & Thursday 8-11 PM
Mandatory off night Wednesday 8:30 - 10:30 PM
About our Team
Most of us are 40 hours per week working adults or full-time college students. We raid light due to our real life schedules, but with folks willing to be diligent and efficient during our six hours per week. Working with Eternal Kingdom's core values, we have tailored our team to create an environment that is enjoyable, relaxed, and hard working. We will never raid past 11:00 PM, as we respect your time and real life commitments.
About our Community
Eternal Kingdom is a large community consisting of 8 guilds, 12 Mythic raid teams, 5 Heroic raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all-inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 9/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Boomkin - Closed
Elemental Shaman - Closed
Warlock - Closed
Shadow Priest - Closed
Hunter - Closed
Fire Mage - Closed
Fury/Arms War - Low
Surv. Hunter - HIGH
Ret Pally - Low
Frost DK- HIGH
Havoc DH - Low
WW Monk - HIGH
Enh. Shaman - HIGH
Feral - HIGH
Rogue - Closed
Resto Shaman - Closed
Holy Pally - Closed
Disc. Priest - Closed
R.Druid - Closed
MW Monk - Closed
Any Exceptional DPS
1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.
2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.
3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.
4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537