2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Who are we?
Anomalous is a newly formed mythic guild which is looking for exceptional raiders to progress through Nighthold Mythic.
What do we aim for?
We are currently aiming to get a sturdy and strong Mythic raiding team with reliable members to progress through Nighthold Mythic while still enjoying the game.
- 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
- 3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor
- 10/10 Heroic Nighthold
- 3/10 Mythic Nighthold
Our WoW Progress page
What we are looking for?
We are looking for mature players with a good sence of humour. We would prefer to have ranged DPS, but all are considered. Though we do also allow social players in aswell.
When do we raid?
- Wednesday 20:00 to 23:00 (Master Loot)
- Thursday 20:00 to 23:00 (Master Loot)
- Saturday 22:00 to 00:00 (Social (Not mandatory)) (Personal)
- Sunday 20:00 to 23:00 (Master Loot)
How do we assign loot?
We use BigDumbLootCouncil where the officers will discuss and decide out of the players that want the gear which is a better upgrade to them. Other factors that we look at is attendance and performance.
What do we offer?
Currently we are running Nighthold Heroic and Normal each week, we raid mythic nighthold at least once a week, but if we can get a few more DPS (Preferably ranged) we can start getting some solid progress in Mythic. We also have a lot of members in the guild that run high Mythic+'s.
Who to contact?
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact any officer or the guild master.
- Guild Master - Caidoz#2963
- Officer - Dan#26127
- Officer - phasolic#2241
- Officer - Benskada#2518
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 3/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking mainly for range dps classes and a rogue, we don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We dont expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
- MAGE (high)
- BALANCE DRUID(high)
- HUNTER (high)
- Shadow Priest(low)
- Elemental Shaman(low)
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
TBFL is a raiding guild on Draenor full of friendly and dedicated players! We're looking for committed tanks and exceptional DPS to fill the final spots in our raid team.
Our guild was formed by two friends at the end of WoD who were tired of raiding guilds that only had members who got online at raid time and weren't concerned with progressing as far as possible. It is our personal goal to provide an environment where every person feels like a valued member of a team all focused on a common end goal - kicking virtual !@#. We are looking for more members to re-bolster and stabilize our roster to continue progression!
Mon/Wed/Fri, 10 PM - 12 realm time.
Members are expected to be able to regularly attend all raids. Our guild uses discord.
Current progress: 9/10 HC Nighthold
We also have m+ guild groups running high end keys and aim to continue that outside of raiding.
To progress at least through heroic and as far as possible into mythic every tier of raid content while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere.
"Being part of a community-minded guild after playing alone for so long is very special. I miss everyone and their stupid banter when I can't play."
"I truly believe this guild has really had a big impact on allowing me to enjoy the expansion!"
What YOU can expect from US:
- Tight-knit, social, active environment outside of raiding
- Progression-oriented mindset
- Dedication to making this guild the best place to be
What WE expect from YOU:
- Patience and reliability
- Sense of humor
- Constant desire and ability to improve
- Knowledge of your role and raid awareness
If you think we'd be a good fit, you can reach us for more information by leaving a comment down below or adding Sades#2975 or RyzoTheBeast#2622.
Thanks, and I hope you all are enjoying everything Legion has to offer!
TL;DR: Community of raiders looking for more driven members to progress in mythic Nighthold and beyond.
[The Venture Co/Maelstrom/Lightninghoof][H] <Converge> (EN 7/7 N 7/7 H; TOV 3/3 N 2/3 H) Looking for Ranged DPSBy Babblet
Location: Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now, for all intents and purposes, a two day raiding guild. We had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.
Basics: ilvl 885+; 40+ points in MS Artifact Weapon; DMG Dealers 400k+ DPS ST.
Raiding 101: ability to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
We raid twice a week, a total of 8 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.
GRepairs and flasks are provided by GBank; members pitch in mats and/or gold to help out. Guilds preparedness to raid and supply its members with enchants/etc is a team effort. If you are accepted as a member be prepared to do your part.
Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
Recruitment: Currently we are only accepting Ranged DPS / Heals.
EN 7/7 Normal - 7/7 Heroic
ToV 3/3 Normal - 3/3 Heroic
NH 10/10 Normal - 7/10 Heroic
Battle.net BTag: Sodium#11394
We’re a Mythic raiding guild of close friends looking to meet new people and have fun, all while progressing at a steady pace.
We offer a competitive raiding atmosphere on a very minimal schedule. Raiding only 9 hours a week and being competitive is a tough task, so we want people who are not only reliable, but know how to make the most of a short period of time.
Past progression included pre-patch kill of Mu’ru, Kil’jaeden, Yogg-Saron (0 Light), Algalon, Anub-arak, Lich King, Cho’gall, Sinestra, Deathwing, Lei Shen, Ra-den, and Garrosh.
Tuesday-Thursday 10PM-1AM CST (server time) or 8-11PM PST.
Only NINE hours a week!!!
Emerald Nightmare (7/7 Mythic)
Trial of Valor (3/3 Heroic)
Nighthold (3/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic)
--any competitive, high DPS
--any competitive, high DPS
**All quality players regardless of class will ALWAYS be considered**
What We’re Looking For
-Be reliable – show up to raids on time on a consistent basis.
-Understand your class- knowing when to swap to a different talent for a specific fight can often push a raid group over the top. Knowing when to play fire instead of arcane, or survival instead of marks is also a very important quality. This included all hybrid classes that have damage and healing specs.
-Experience, skill and gear – We are looking for people wo want to progress seriously and have a capability to play your class to a high level. We expect applicants to have combat logs to prove this as well.
-Attitude – We have a fairly laid back raid atmosphere, but you must be willing to accept criticism. If you are told you are messing up repeatedly, it is nothing personal, but we may sit you for the fight to get a kill.
-Outside raid participation – Artifact power and legendries are two systems put in place in Legion that have an impact on raiding. We are looking for raiders that perform their own player progression outside of raids (mythic+, artifact power farming, etc.) We do not require our raiders to be at 54 traits, but each raider must actively pursue this goal.
-Having an alt is a bonus, but by no means required.
What We Offer
-A competitive raid environment
-A stable guild that has existed for many years
-Other friendly players with multiple classes to socialize and play with
If any of this interests you at all, please feel free to contact us in game or on our website.
We DO NOT do formal applications. After an interview on Discord, we will set you up with a try out during our farm run. In the end, it’s your play that should decide whether you get into the guild or not.
www.morscerta.com (most website purposes are now run through our Discord)
Battle tags: chimi#1777, chomp#1748 or chrisbowers#1297