Gumbeaux

[US-Shandris][H] <Epitome> 10m - 3/13h - LF Prot Pally

Sign in to follow this  

9 posts in this topic

We have an immediate need for a high performing Prot Pally for a core raid spot.

We are Epitome on US-Shandris

We raid Tues, Wed, Sun 9-12pm EST

I will consider a paid transfer for an exceptional player with highend raid experience.

Epitome is a motivated guild that has been around in some form for several years. In every expansion and tier of content, Epitome has pushed progression and established itself as a longstanding leader on the US Shandris server.

About Our Players:

Our members are passionate about raiding and their classes, and are prepared to push progression kills. We are constantly looking for ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over our own.

We are also more than just a group of competitive raiders, we’re a community. We get together for alt raids, PvP, and frequently play together in other games besides WoW. Family and friends are also welcome to help keep the social aspect of the game strong.

If you are interested and and are focused on progression raiding, we would love to see an application from you. Any questions related to recruitment can be directed Gumbeaux, Catchar, Nohope or Groven in game, or on the Epitome forums.

You can check us out at: http://www.epitomeshandris.com

My battle tag is Pappa#1646

I look forward to chatting with you.

gc

Edited by Gumbeaux

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Talethiel
      Since we've started out on 17.01.2018 as a newly formed guild we've cleared heroic multiple times and are recruiting to build an unstoppable mythic team for BfA raiding! Our guild is fun to be in: We do all kinds of content like raiding, achievement runs and RBGs. Socials are welcome too.

We raid on wednesdays and sundays 20:30-23:30 servertime. For heroic and mythic runs we expect everyone to be on discord. Right now we are looking for a tank, heal and ranged dps (especially a shaman). Minimum itemlevel 945.

If you’re interested feel free to add me on batlle.net (Vefreas#2920) or contact me on discord (Vefreas#9038).
    • By Gwydion
      I'd like to see a recommended Hard Core build for each class with maybe a recommended list of Legendaries for all classes. Running my first HC (WD Pet build) I have found The Star of Azkaranth to be invaluable for survival!
      A 'No Set Item' HC build & a 'Recommended Set' build per class would be a boon!
      Thanks Deadset for ALL you do!!!!!
    • By Thanagore
      Hey!
      <Growth> is a newly formed guild and we're currently looking for active raiders! The principles of the guild are to respect each other and be willing to both learn and help. We want to do weekly HC clears and progress into Mythic Antorus. Right now we are looking for all roles and classes. 
      If you are interested then write here or contact @Thanagore on the Draenor realm.
    • By reddfoxx146
      Strangely Ironic is guild of friends and family that has been around the block a couple times. We are trying to recruit active players to form a raid team. Due to RL and the age of the game our ranks have dwindled. We are a casual guild looking to raid two nights a week from 9pm EST to 11pm EST; days of the week will change as I work shift work. If you want to join and don't want to raid we are still accepting all applicants as we want to foster an active community.
      No hot-heads please, as we are a guild who recognizes that this is just a game and we are all here to have fun and relax.
      If you are interested add reddfoxx#1496 or head to strangelyironic.enjin.com to fill out an application.
    • By Neshama
      Hi, several players told me, that my warrior is not having enough HP as he should with current item level.
      Here is the link to armory
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/burning-legion/wienkszy

How can I push my HP higher, is there any way I can increase it ?  Trinkets, relics, items. Am I  missing something ?