Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Heroes of the Storm Tracer

11 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Tracer build guide for Heroes of the Storm.

Since when does Tracer have choice of Haymaker for level 20 Talent? I would take that any day! :)

On 5/28/2016 at 4:02 PM, Guest Xemphel said:

Since when does Tracer have choice of Haymaker for level 20 Talent? I would take that any day! :)

The paragraph explains that Get Stuffed! has a similar displacement effect to Haymaker. I can see how this could be misleading at a glance, as a line begins with "Haymaker". I will restructure the paragraph to make it more clear that Haymaker is only being used as a comparison to Get Stuffed!. 

On 12/20/2016 at 10:46 AM, Rabbidscool said:

Is there we can edit some guides?Bombs for You!Bombs for You!

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but if you are asking if there is a way for users to edit the guides - no, there isn't. You can let us know of errors and we can then report them to the writers :)

Thanks, helpful tips especially for avoiding death n quick cast settings, 

I'm a newbie n always gettin' killed when using Tracer n realized that Tracer's priority target is "low hp" enemy hero n be active to confusing them

Is this guide going to receive an update? it's look outdated.

4 hours ago, Guest Bang Bang Shooting said:

Is this guide going to receive an update? it's look outdated.

It will receive an update once it gets out of date (that is, with an update changing Tracer). The last update at the time of writing happened in August, and the guide was updated to take the changes in account, which means that the guide is indeed up to date, even though it might seem it is not because of the old format.
Basically, the content is up to date, the format is not, and will be changed once Tracer's abilities or talents get an update.

1 hour ago, positiv2 said:

It will receive an update once it gets out of date (that is, with an update changing Tracer). The last update at the time of writing happened in August, and the guide was updated to take the changes in account, which means that the guide is indeed up to date, even though it might seem it is not because of the old format.
Basically, the content is up to date, the format is not, and will be changed once Tracer's abilities or talents get an update.

Thanks for clearing that up, the old format make me think it out of date but content not.

It looks like a few numbers might have changed, but not by much. although I don't think pufferfish takes a certain number of hits to break anymore.

On ‎19‎.‎7‎.‎2017 at 2:03 AM, Guest GizmoJo said:

It looks like a few numbers might have changed, but not by much. although I don't think pufferfish takes a certain number of hits to break anymore.

Thanks for pointing this out! We have also taken a look at the changed numbers you metnion and reviewed the guide overall, so soon the guide should be fully up to date, with the exception of format.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0