FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will be playing my Hunter in Legion and Favorite NPC is Gamon :) thank you for the chance at playing Leigion! ! !

I will be maining a Demon Hunter this upcoming expansion. I chose to do demon hunter this expansion mainly because it is a new class to the game and its a new experience with a new play style. Plus the lore behind demon hunter is so rich and one of my favorite characters of the game was a demon hunter..aka Illidan. 

I am going to play a rogue. I have been playing Rogue since Original WoW testing when I had a buckler... i miss my buckler...

I believe for Legion i will be a disc priest (but shadow for leveling of course). Although my mains in the past have been warlock and shaman, I have fell in love with disc priest in the middle of WoD. As for the class NPC, i would love to see more soulbinder Tuulani. Good Luck everyone and see you in Legion!!!!

I have been playing WoW since vanilla and I have always changed classes in each expansion. For Legion, I will play a Druid. I like the idea of being able to switch to any role and the lore of Druids have always fascinated me. After finishing HFC as a Hunter, I have played my Druid as balance - using Icy Veins as a huge resource for information on technique. 

The Druid Order Hall is beautiful. I am looking forward to exploring it and discovering all the different NPC's featured. My favorite druid NPC has to be Zen’tabra, liberator of Echo Isles. She is a fierce Troll Druid, and is the perfect representation for, in my opinion, an under-appreciated race/class combo. I would love seeing her honored or featured in the Druid Order Hall.

Nature will guide ya when all else fails.” -  Zen’tabra

I want to play a demon hunter in the next expansion.  The tanking and dps looks amazing and I cant tell which one I think I will like more.  I would like to test it out in the beta to finalize my role in our raid team.   I think having Illidan in our order hall would be awesome!

Definitely Demon Hunter , although not sure if Im going DPS or Tank (fast queues etc.). Double Jump is gamechanging in my eyes and the lore behind them just makes then epic for me. Havent been so interested in the lore since Wotlk.

As fas as NPC , goes without saying that I would prefer Illidan for obvious reasons. 

I really hope I get a beta key, that way i can choose which healer to play before the expansion comes out! all the healer changes look so cool! looks like an awesome expandsion :)

I will play with my druid. I like the diversity, I love the class as a whole.

I'd love to see Loganaar, because he helped with my talents in BC for loads of occasions ;P

I will be playing as a MM hunter, I've always liked the idea of being something like a "ranger", a master with the bow, as depicted in warcraft 3. With that said, my wet dream would to have Sylvanas as a follower, but then again I would probably end up following her. 2nd on my list would be Shandris Feathermoon and Maiev Shadowsong *drool* ;)

I will be playing a Demon Hunter both Vengeance and Havoc as i enjoy theory crafting. I'm looking forward to giving positive feedback to help ensure they are the best class they could be.

As many i would love to see Illidan make an appearance maybe not full time but from time to time with maybe a chance of a special mission to help you progress with your current spec.    

I have been a Hunter main since day 1 when I started playing back in BC. To that respect, my favorite character has to be Hemet Nesingwary. Hemet is a true hunter, and I believe that having him & his control over beast would be amazing. 

I am going to be switching to warlock, what I have seen so far of the demonology warlock sounds fun game play wise and very sound lore wise. They took away metamorphosis which may be a bummer but the concept of controlling an army of demons is looking to be fun.

I don't ml know much in the line of warlock npcs to be honest but I think it would be interesting if Gul Dan would pop on from time to time to taunt the warlocks or fighting his urge to be with his brothers over the demons and offer advice.

I will play a Survival Hunter.

I want to see Huffer in my class hall. Always Huffer.

My class will be my Pries of course. Favorite npc is Vol'Jin so i'd like too see him in the class hall because leader, warchief, ... do i need to say anything else?

It's hard to say, there aren't exactly many good warrior NPC's so I'm going to go with Broxxigar since he was badass enough to beat a demon with a wooden axe. 

I'll be maining fury as I have every expansion, regardless of how badly blizzard butchers the class. Class pride and all that :(

My main will be a Blood Elf vengeance Demon Hunter. I love the lore of the demon hunters and really fell in love with their story after I read the Illidan book. I know he's not an NPC in the game (yet?) but the demon hunter - Vandel (from the book) would be amazing to see in class order hall. 

I'm so going to be a WW monk in legion biggrin.png the Npc i would like to see the most would be Lorewalker Cho and just like in MSV he would start a raid for the monks in the class order halls.

I will be maining a priest in legion 100%.  Im finally excited for shadow to be perhaps more viable than the current content.

As for the coolest NPC.  Velen hands down.  That cut scene when he is fighting in the docks in Talador....priceless!