FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will be maining shaman in Legion, not going away from my favorite class. However, the sad part about us is that there are not a whole lot of shaman NPCs, apart from the known ones like Thrall and Ner'Zhul, even fewer on the Alliance side. Being a Draenei, any broken would be nice to see, Nobundo being the first one that springs to my mind

I'll be playing a MM hunter.  I have always liked this class but can't wait to try the Demon Hunter!

I would like to play as hunter in the legion. I am playing with this class for very long and would like to try melee survival hunter.

I really like Rexxar. I want to know all his stories and complete all his quests.

Druid will be my main because of its versatility.  I only have time to focus on one character and the druid will provide the flexibility I need to change roles if necessary, even if I need to do artifact quests for the other specs.  The one lore NPC I'd love to see in our class order hall is Malfurion Stormrage.  He is my favorite character in warcraft lore.

I'll play Priest! This was my very first class when I started playing WoW. I want to play as holy/shadow as I played in the past.

My favorite priest NPC is Velen, don't like Anduin, but I know he is not in the Class Hall. 

I play priest class.I play it since Burning Crusade 'dlc'.All the tanks need at least one priest so they can stay alive :) .Go priests!

Probably going to main Shaman since I did so in WoD. The only cool shaman NPC in my eyes is Thrall, fingers crossed he goes full badass in Legion at some point..

I will more than likely be maining death knight at the start of the expansion as it was my first main back in wrath and the character has the most play time given how often I use him to solo content for achievements, fun ,etc. The fact that frost gets to essentially dual wield frostmourne is also something that makes me love the class even more as the lich king was always an awesome character to me and his weapon looked amazing. While the npc I would like to see in the order hall isn't necessarily related to the death knights by their order, having Tyrion Fordring show up after being resurrected as a horseman would be amazing because I love the irony of the fight with the Lich King where he was telling fordring he would keep him for eternal torment under his control after the projected defeat. So bringing the Lich King's promise to fruition while bringing Tyrion back into the game as a scourge would be entertaining to me every time I go back to the order hall and see him.

I want to play a shaman in legion and wield the doomhammer for Thrall! I will show Thrall how to be a real Shaman again :)

Will stay WW monk  in legion as I have in WoD, if SEF plays out as I think it will.

Chen Stormstout is my favourite because we both share an "interest" in brews.

Warrior is the class I am up for.

I always played warrior as a tank and I will join "Legion" as a warrior tank too.

It is and will always be my favorite playstyle. And again I have to admit that I don't want to wait such long times for dungeons.

The art of the warriors is great too! Just look at a fully T3 equippt warrior with the Saphiron Shield and the old Onyxia axe.

My favorite class NPC is Varok Saurfang.

He was in the war against the Ahn'Qiraj and then leaded the Kro'kron against the Scourge back in Northrend.

Vengeance demon hunter. I've raided blood DK and brewmaster monk, so why not main a combination of the two? :)

There aren't too many choices for demon hunters, I suppose, so the dark-hero-misunderstood-savior Illidan would have to be it.

Main Class / Spec in legion will be Protection Paladin because it is what i have mained since cataclysm (warrior before that)

I would love to see an uncorrupted Arthas or even his "ghost" just because he is one of my favourite characters in the Lore of WoW Otherwise i would choose his Mentor Uther but sadly he's dead also :(

Or maybe both so they can bicker with eachother :P

I have been playing as DK as main for along time now,but since there is a new class, i'm gonna give it a shot first to see if it's gonna interest me as the DK did or...

I will main to Demon Hunter from Paladin. Not that i dont like paladins anymore, will defenetly be my main alt/raider for guild progress purposes, but just the idea of playing demon hunter is op.

I would very much prefere to have Illidan in DH class hall since he's a dh leader. Tho im not sure how if this would be possible lore wise. 
My other choices would be Varedis, 1st blood elf dh or Leotheras the Blind, he was a fun boss back in TBC.

Hello I'm big fun od Warriors! I played them since TBC, best PVP class ever!

I would love to see Magni Bronzebear in my orderhall. Have a chance to drink beer with him and have duel etc. That would be great!

I would like to main hunter :) I have played hunter since BC and Think it´s a lot of fun :3 I would like to test the spec and also try my lovely Volly there is coming back again :D ! Yet my favorite NPC is King wrynn. Was soo sad to see what is going to happen in SW, in legion :L also even though i´m a alliance in the heart, but I think also Rexxar is a pretty bad ass NPC Looking forward to Legion and hunters class hall ^^

I will be maining warlock because the new demonology looks interesting and finally seems to represent what the spec has always meant to me. 

Wilfred Fizzlebang is my favorite class npc. He's a funny little dude and he summoned Jaraxxus for us!

I will switch from Warlock to Mage.

Reason is the new raiding guild I'm playing. They already had 3 warlocks when I applied so I had to switch to mage for the team. I don't really mind as do I enjoy both classes a lot! I will continue to play my warlock in the alt team though :)