FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The class I plan to play come Legion is a Windwalker Monk (because punching demons in the mouth never gets old), I would like to see LiLi represented in the Order Hall, she is a ball of sass rarely seen in the world!

I am going to be a hunter for legion, preferably Marksman, but I'm open to the rest to see which one is optimal. I realllllly wanted Hemet Nesingwary to be the main guy of the class hall because that he's one of the OG hunters.

I'll be playing a rogue in Legion, because I've always played a rogue and I love my rogue. The Sub spec is the most fun and even if it isn't that great in Legion, I'll stick to it.

For my most admired NPC, I'd say Arthas. I loved the Wotlk lore in connection with Arthas and all that. As for best class NPC I'd say Garona.

Looking forward to playing BM Hunter in Legion, also interested in the other specs but BM most specifically because the artifact seems so awesome. Favorite class NPC is definitely Hemet Nesingwary, been a fan ever since the old school vanilla questline in STV.

I will play healing druid in legion, since it is my favorite and i have been playing it since TBC.

My favorite druid NPC is Malfurion.

As always, I'm going to play shaman.. I'm going to be pillar of the earth and guild :-D Despite Thrall will have probably more love here, I choose Drek'Thar!

I've been playing with my warlock since the first day i started playing a long time ago and Im planning on keeping it that way, im a sentimental <3 we are the best class, for god sake we can control demons! :)

My favorite warlock NPC is of course Gul dan. I also like Jubeka, she's one of the master warlock trainers and thanks to her research we now know a lot more about demons :)

Warlock, more specifically Demonology. I have always been a fan of pet based caster specs (Necromancer from EQ and Diablo franchises). 

Would like to see the skull of Gul'Dan in our class hall after we kill him :) Maybe we could blast it with a spell and it complains. Would be fun. 

Druid!

I've been a Resto Druid since BC when I started the game. I just love everything about it - from shapeshifting to the spammy nature of the healing spells that keeps my attention. And we're getting flowers under our feet - omg!

Of course, Malfurion Stormrage has got to be the best Druid NPC - he's got it all with his antlers, wings, and talons. It'll be awesome to see Druids become Archdruids in Legion. We have a nice transmog for that with Headdress of the Green Circle for the antlers.

LEAVES AND SEEDS FOR EVERYONE!

Edited by Ceria

I will main a Blood Death Knight in Legion and the reason for this is that i have played all the other tank classes from vanilla up to warlords of draenor and blood dk's stand out most for me in gameplay etc.

I will play Rogue in Legion, switched to it in Draenor because i loved the Death from Above's animation, and bursting down people with it. I hope i will continue this in Legion.

My main class in Legion is going to be a fury warrior, because i'm glad to see more meat and blood on my AXE!

II'd like to see in my class hall order is Varian Rhin!

Warriors are definitely the choice for legion, whats better than having the ability to charge in for glory and cause absolute havoc with metal and rage! With the new animations put in place and the new artifact weapons, getting those execute crits will always make you squeal with excitement :D

This is most likely never going to happen, but the one NPC I would love to see at the warrior class hall would definitely have to be High Overlord Varok Saurfang. He is definitely the most legendary bladestormer in the history of Azeroth and learning his technique to keep up the momentum to helicopter through hordes of demon would be the best ability any warrior could bring to the fight against the Burning Legion!

I play resto shaman.

My favorite character shaman order hall Rehgar Earthfury

I was wondering skills Ancestral Protection Totem

Edited by Tydron

Definitely leveling my Fire Mage! It is my favorite class and spec of all time, in all games ive played. Ive been a fire mage since Vanilla WoW when I was 10 years old, so ive been playing fire mage for over half of my life. wink.png

I love the changes i've seen thus far in the Alpha/Beta video content and can't wait to play it. 

As far as NPC's go, Khadgar is the best. He uses my favorite quote which is "Knowledge is power" and he's just a downright beast. biggrin.png

I will main a warrior for the first time. Love the new animation, the new style of fury gameplay and the pvp possibilities. Also want to revenge Varian who is the coolest NPC

I'm flipping back and forth between maining a Demon Hunter and a Warrior.  I will probably end up spending a pretty good amount of time on both.  As far as who I would love to see in my class hall, I would have to go after someone for the Warrior hall.

I would absolutely love to see the NPC Broxigar Saurfang AKA Broxigar the Red make an appearance in the Warrior class hall.  He is by far one of the biggest badasses in WoW lore.  After all, he did willingly jump into the realm of the burning legion, personally slaughter hundreds of demons, and manage to be the first mortal to ever strike Sargeras himself.  Though killed by Sargeras for his actions, if there was anyway to have him make an appearance in the warrior class hall, it would be amazing.

Rogue!! Because I play rogue since Vanilla and I hope legion will make him more FUN! :)

And NPC whant I want see? Maiev Shadowsong, I like her since W3

Hello ! 

I will be playing a Fury warrior in Legion ! 

Been playing WoW since i was 10 years old as a birthday gift and made a warrior as my first charachter! 

And still rocking the warrior!

Would really like to try my first Beta ever on this game so please Icy - Veins! ;D

Regards 

Wrizzel-Doomhammer EU 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      This WeakAura for MoP Remix gives you a quick view of your cloak's current stats.
      Normally, you have to hover your mouse over the buff to see your cloak's stats.

But with the Timerunner Cloak Stats WeakAura, you'll always have a tab showing a quick preview of the main stats on your Cloak of Infinite Potential, as shown in the screenshot.

To make the WeakAura work, you must first install WeakAuras.
    • By Stan
      Finally, here are the Warrior changes from the War Within Alpha Build 54675.
      Warrior
      Steadfast as the Peaks- Stamina increased by 5%. Victory Rush increases your maximum health by 10% for 5 sec. When this health increase expires, you heal for any amount of the original Victory Rush that healed you in excess of your full health. Mountain of Muscle and Scars- You deal 5% more damage and take 5% 2.5% less damage. Size increased by 5%. Lightning Strikes- Damaging enemies with Thunder Clap, Revenge, Raging Blow, or Execute has a 25% chance to also strike one with a lightning bolt, dealing [ 60% of Attack Power ] Nature damage. Lightning Strikes occur 50% 30% more often during Avatar. Burst of Power- Lightning Strikes have a 20% 15% chance to make your next 2 Shield Slams or Bloodthirsts have no cooldown. Dominance of the Colossus- Colossal Might now stacks up to 10 times. If you would gain a stack of Colossal Might and are at max stacks, the cooldown of Demolish is reduced by 2 sec. Enemies affected by Demolish take up to 10% more damage from you and deal up to 10% 5% less damage to you for 10 sec based on the number of stacks of Colossal Might consumed by Demolish. Keep Your Feet on the Ground- Armor increased by 8%. Thunder Blast reduces damage you take by 8% for 5 sec. Thunder Blast- Shield Slam and Bloodthirst have a 35% chance to grant you Thunder Blast, stacking up to 2 charges. Thunder Blast Your next Thunder Clap becomes a Thunder Blast that deals Stormstrike damage. damage and generates 5 Rage. Practiced Strikes- Mortal Strike and Cleave Shield Slam damage increased by 20%. Frenetic Flurry- Overpower has a chance to cause you to unleash an empowered partial Bladestorm, striking all enemies around you once for 250% additional damage. You can no wuse Pummel and Storm Bolt while Bladestorming a flurry of steel, striking all nearby enemies for [ 157.5% of Attack Power ] damage applying Overwhelmed. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets. Rally- Taking damage has a chance to give you a Second Wind for 2 sec.  When your health is brought below 35%, you gain a Second Wind, healing you for 12% of your max health over 2 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once every 60 sec. Demolish- Unleash a series of precise and powerful strikes against your target, dealing [ 778.8% of Attack Power ] damage to it, and [ 519.2% of Attack Power ] damage to enemies within 8 yds of it. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets. While channeling Demolish, you take 10% less damage and are immune to stuns, knockbacks, and forced movement effects. You can block, parry, dodge, and dodge while using this ability use certain defensive abilities while channeling Demolish. Imminent Demise- Sudden Death's chance to reset the cooldown of Execute and make it usable on any target, regardless of health is increased. Using Sudden Death accelerates your next full Bladestorm, striking 1 additional time (max 3). Bladestorm's total duration is unchanged. Flashing Skies- Chance for a Lightning Strike to critically strike is increased by 5% and their critical strike damage is increased by 10%. Thunder Blast calls down a Lightning Strike on an enemy it hits. Colossal Might- Colossal Might increases damage dealt by your next Demolish by 10%. Mortal Strike and Shield Slam grant grants a stack of Colossal Might, stacking up to 5 times. Tunnel Vision- Each strike of Bladestorm deals an additional 20% damage evenly split across all targets.  Your auto attack speed increases by 2% every 3 sec while you are in combat up to a max of 20%. Changing targets resets this effect. Constant Pressure- Cooldown of Overpower reduced by 10%. When Tactician resets Overpower's cooldown, your next Overpower deals 10% additional damage and 10% additional critical damage.  Tide of Battle- Colossal Might increases the damage of your Overpower and Revenge by 5% per stack. One Against Many- Shockwave, Cleave, Whirlwind, and Revenge Whirlwind deal 5% more damage per target affected up to 5. Precise Might- Mortal Strike and Shield Slam critical strikes grant an additional stack of Colossal Might. Unrelenting Onslaught- When you Execute a target that you've Marked for Execution, you both reduce the cooldown of Bladestorm by 5 sec and apply 2 stacks of Overwhelmed to the target per stack of Marked for Execution consumed. You can now use Pummel and Storm Bolt while Bladestorming. Death Drive- You heal for 50% 15% of damage dealt by Sudden Death. Thorim's Might- Lightning Strikes generate 5 Rage. Revenge, Raging Blow and Execute damage increased by 15%. Thrill of the Kill- Execute increases your attack speed by 30% for 10 sec.  Your next Mortal Strike after Bladestorm ends deals 50% additional damage Strength of the Mountain- Shield Slam damage increased by 20% 10%. Bloodthirst and Rampage damage increased by 10%. Snap Induction (New)- Activating Recklessness grants a charge of Thunder Blast.
    • By Stan
      After the Frog Farm nerf, players in MoP Remix have found a new farming spot with Goats!
      In MoP Remix, many players are now farming Goats instead of Frogs. Although the new Goat farm isn’t as profitable, it's become the new go-to spot.

How Does the New Goat Farm Work?
      To start farming goats, head to the location in Valley of the Four Winds shown below. Screenshot courtesy of NexerdGamer.

The Goat farm is straightforward: fly around the designated area until you find packs of goats and kill them. There’s always at least one pack available at any time.
      For more details check out the following video by NexerdGamer.
      Source: Reddit
    • By Starym
      MoP Remix is the big focus on the retail side of things, as we get many new fixes, in addition to the major changes announced earlier today. We also get some developer notes on those big changes, as well as more class improvements in Cataclysm Classic.
      May 20 (Source)
      WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria
      Shirts and tabards can now be purchased from Larah Treebender at any Infinite Bazaar, Mei Steadypaw outside the Shrine of Two Moons and the Shrine of Seven Stars, and Hanchoon Yi at Paw’don Village, Honeydew Village, Shrine of Two Moons, and Shrine of Seven Stars. Fixed a bug preventing Timerunners with a legendary Infinite Cloak of Potential from accessing Ordon Sanctuary as intended. Fixed an issue with the spawning of Voress’thalik which prevented the completion of “Devastation Below”. Fixed an issue preventing players from learning Amber Pterrordax. Fixed a bug causing Gulp Frogs to unintentionally drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune. Enemy power scaling, particularly in group content, has been adjusted to be less aggressive. This is particularly applicable in the player level 40 - 70 range, before players have been able to power up their cloak, upgrade their gems, and increase their item level. Gear drop-rates have been improved from world rares, rare elites, and quests. This will help players who have had their item levels fall behind as leveling speed increases, especially at higher levels when cloak bonus experience is powered up. Developers’ notes: This will also increase player Bronze and appearance acquisition by increasing the number of items to place into the Unraveling Sands for additional Bronze. The first-time bonus for queueing each LFR wing will grant a Thread of Experience in addition to the existing Lesser Bronze Cache. Developers’ notes: This should improve LFR as a viable choice for leveling main characters and alts, without players feeling like they need to grind the same LFR wing repeatedly. We have added bonus experience to each boss in normal dungeons and scenarios so they are a viable alternative to questing. Bonus experience has also been adding to the last boss of Heroic Scenarios. Heroic dungeon bosses will continue to drop bonus experience. We’ve increased the number of prismatic gems dropped from bosses in normal and heroic scenarios and dungeons. Developers’ notes: The increased stamina offered by Legendary Prismatic gems boosts player survivability considerably. We have increased the Bronze granted from all qualities of Bronze Caches by 25%. Developers’ notes: These caches are available from a wide variety of sources, both solo and group. This includes the Minor Bronze Cache, Lesser Bronze Cache, Bronze Cache, and Greater Bronze Cache. Fixed an issue where Sha-Skin Vestment was marked as Cosmetic instead of Cloth armor. Cataclysm Classic
      Players may skip directly to the beginning of Vashj’ir using a portal in their respective cities. “Vashj’ir: Call of Duty” will remain available to players who skipped directly to “Sea Legs”. Hunter Ancient Hysteria from Hunter Core Hound pets has been renamed Primal Rage. The debuff it causes has been renamed from Insanity to Fatigued. Fixed a bug preventing pets from displaying in the Stable as intended. Mage When Combustion gains damage from Ignite, that Ignite damage will not get increased a second time from Fire Mage Mastery Flashburn. It was already increased once by Flashburn when first applied.
    • By Staff
      Blizzard is currently working on making level 70 gameplay more rewarding in MoP Remix.
      On X, Blizzard tweeted, "We hear you!" indicating that improvements to level 70 gameplay are coming soon.
      Placeholder for tweet 1792636974982955457 The first batch of MoP Remix tuning already includes some much-needed changes.