Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
We are looking for new Members !
Nows your chance.
Region: EU - Alleria [A]
Gildname: Knutschgedöns INC
Monday + Thuesday 8pm - 11pm
HM 7/ 7
HM HC 7/ 7
BRF HC 10/10
HFC HC 6/13
We're looking for
1 range: Balance Druid, Hunter or Warlock
1 Meele: feral, Retribution or Warrior
1 Tank everytings fine exept Warrior.
experienced Raid Lead
What do you need?
18years old +
You need to be Social
You have to understand your classes and you should be able to take criticism
Functional TS3 and Headset
Just write to Mote (Mote#2595) or Makube (Makube#2953)
Gangland Benediction | Alliance | Semi-Hardcore| Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm EST We’re a large guild originally from retail WoW (Tichondrius) looking to transition into Classic WoW raiding and build upon our 200+ players. Leadership and community consist of individuals that have been playing together for over a decade! Our immediate goal is to round out our roster for clearing Molten Core by the end of October. We’re currently focused on running pre-BiS guild premades and power leveling those that play high need classes. Currently in need of Mages and Druids, but everyone can earn their way into a consistent 40-man raid group. We will conduct a loot council for our raids to ensure the most deserving of individuals are rewarded for their hard work. We’re looking for high active, extremely dedicated, top performing players that are looking for a new home to kick it. So as the great Suge Knight once said, "all you players out there, who don’t want to be in a guild where the GM and his officers… take all the loot, all the crafting material, benched… then come to Gangland!" Recruiting: 🐈 Druids 🧙♂️ Mages 🗡 Rogues 👼 Priest Raid Information: Times- Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST. 3rd Day Optional Loot: Loot Council Off Days- BiS dungeon runs and professions farming Expectations & Guild Rules: - No “spergy” behavior or the use of “gamer” words - Be prepared and knowledgeable - For raids and guild functions, be on time and reliable - Be a selfless player. The guild comes first - Strive to be the best version of yourself. Being content as a mediocre player is not acceptable Our Discord is available for anyone who is interested in joining or wanting to get to know the guild. Simply message: Dredd#1487, Lodoc#2312, or Swifthaze#6664 DISCORD https://discord.gg/VuWHtcH
Guild Name: <Dead Naga Storage>
Realm & Realm Type: PvP (EST) [Exact server is still undecided due to streamers and quick filling up of servers. We will know for sure by Sunday 8/25 2 days before launch]
Play style: Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore, Casual (Casual recruitment may change later)
Focus: Both HC Raid progression, and HC WPvP+PvP progression. Need to fill multiple 40m raid teams and multiple PvP teams.
We are still recruiting all players of all kinds atm. We encourage you to play what you want and what is fun for you. This is just a list of the classes we want and need for our guild and to have for our core Raid and core PvP teams. (As of now we need ALL classes, this list is expected to change as we recruit more)
• Druid – any spec
• Hunter – any spec
• Mage – any spec
• Priest – any spec
• Rogue - any spec
• Shaman – any spec
• Warlock – any spec
• Warrior – any spec
Dead Naga Storage is a guild build specifically for the launch of WoW Classic. GET EXCITED! We were a very powerful and progressive filled guild back in the original Vanilla days in 2005. We have great guild leadership experience and Raid and PvP leadership experience as well as BG shot calling since 2005 – present day. We are a PvE-focused progression and PvP inspired guild interested in filling our teams with dedicated members who are willing to be available and dedicate themselves to learn their roles and characters for our core 40m Raid and WPvP groups. We plan on having quite a few raid and pvp teams set up within a couple weeks or months. Our members are expected to clearly and consistently put forth effort to be as knowledgeable as possible on their class, BiS, be mature, and skilled players. We want you to be competitive!! Our leaders have a lot of experience in clearing major raids like MC, BWL, Onyx, Zul Gurub, AQ and Naxx so you know you’re joining a great guild. MC we will be going in at week 1 of raid launch! We also want our members, during the beginning of the launch, to help with grouping up for quick and easy dungeon clears and group quests or ganking help. We are first and foremost a family here and protect each other!
Goals: Ultimately, our goal is to efficiently complete all raid content that WoW Classic has to offer! NO EXCEPTIONS! We aim to keep a lean, tight-knit, fun, and mature guild we can all call home and be proud of! When we are not raiding, be expected to push high-tier PvP ranks through coordinated team in BG’s and WPvP! Be ready day 1! Once we have a significant amount at level cap, we will start gearing together for MC clears and halting Alliance groups at the gates! NOTE: We will also be forming Devilsaur Mafia and control the loot for our guild! WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR, AND DO NOT WANT ANY SELF SERVING PLAYERS… THIS IS TEAM BASED PROGRESSION GUILD!
PvE – What we are looking for specifically: Solid players who are interested in pushing content while also being afforded the option of a flexible raid schedule. We want people who want to be a part of a community. We are looking currently for Class Leaders, Raid Leaders, and PvP Leaders for our multiple groups. At first lets focus on leveling up and having fun! We will be in MC on week 1 or 2 of launching. We are currently accepting players of all classes and roles. ATM our raid times will be projected around 8:00 p.m. EST (times may change accordingly)
PvP – What we are looking for specifically: Serious players who are looking to push ranks very early on and either know the Honor system or be willing to learn it. Accepting players of all classes and roles currently. We are actively looking for PvP/Premade Leaders as well.
Loot System: Loot Council system.
Questions or Apply??
Message TrioDeFo#11658 or MinchMeister#1785 on b.net or reply on this thread.
Discord - TrioDeFo#0332
BTag - TrioDeFo#11658
Website and Discord:
Currently rebuilding our website and discord! Stay tuned! They will be up and running before launch day!
GUILD MASTERS - TrioDeFo#11658, MinchMeister#1785
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
The Eternal Palace
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
<Benched> EU-Shazzrah| PvE| Semi-hardcore | Horde |
We are a group of experienced WoW players, who have experienced for the most part raiding at the highest level (mostly from TBC onwards) and some are IRL friends. We’re mainly looking for experienced players/players who want to clear all of the endgame content, bants are also a must (but you need to be serious from time to time). We aren't the type of guild that will only take the classes that will be dealing the top damage, because all specs were viable for the most part, the only exception is for tanks ( only warriors ).
What we offer
• A social, family frie- insert we don’t do that meme here. Expect bants, we also like our salt , we know where to draw the line thought. It’s just clean fun, it’s just bants maaaate, dont worry about it.
• Mainly a PvE guild, but we’re up for Bgs and world PvP/capital raids, etc.
• We can help with classes/builds, offer advice and such.
• A highly efficient loot council.
What we expect
• Be over 18 (and somewhat mature )
• Be able to take criticism.
• Know your class and rotations (you don’t have to fully min-max, but we expect you to have consumables, enchants. )
• Good written/spoken English.
• Good raid attendance (but we also acknowledge real-life problems, so there’s that) • Announce if you can make it to events/raids/whatever.
• Try and contribute to the guild in whatever way you can.
• Specing and playing in a way which maximises the raid's the dps and not just yours (using curse if told on warlock, not using debuffs if asked to....)
• Dank memes.
• Currently we decided on Monday/Wednesday starting 8pm to 11pm (breaks included) but we’re open to discussion. (We will most likely hold a vote before we start raiding).
•We might add a 3rd raid day by phase 3.
Apply by contacting one of them
Sunderai#21123 (on btag) or Sunderai#3299 (discord)
or by joining: https://discord.gg/WJPxKtT