Amajed

As Combat Rogue Axe or Dagger ?

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

Hi

I come to an understanding that Axe from Madness is better than a dagger , in MH.

but if I have Dreamer and Sleeper (both 406ilvl)

is it better to use the No'Kaled, the Elements of Death (403ilvl) as MH and Dreamer (406ilvl) as OH

or just use both Dreamer and Sleeper ?

Combat Rogue using talent tree from your guide Posted Image

thanks

Once you get dreamer and sleeper you will continue using those. The only time you will change is when you get stage three of the daggers or if you get a heroic No'Kalad before stage three.

• Like 3

Thank you, Amajed, for the nice comment about our class sections :)

Did you know that you can make nicely formatted links to wowhead.com by clicking the big "Wowhead" button in the editor's toolbar?

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fodia
      When I started playing again after several years off, I chose the wrong weapon/artifact chain for my Ret Paladin.  I choose Truthguard instead of Ashbringer.  So I am at 105 with Truthguard now and I was told by Bliz several levels ago that I could swap weapons at some point although I was not told how or when. I don't use Truthguard in play now just a normal weapon and seem to do ok. What must I do?
      From Blizzard -  "I understand you are contacting us about your starting artifact weapon! I know it would be frustrating wanting to use Retribution and the Ashbringer and getting the Truth Guard by mistake. I made this same mistake on my Shaman. I was anxious to get the Doom Hammer and didn’t realize I was required to use the Enhancement spec. I do have some information to share with you.
      The bad news is, once an artifact is selected, there’s no changing that. Luckily, you’re not stuck with this forever. You’ll need to go through some of the story line with the Truth Guard, but once you hit level 102, you’ll be presented with the option to pick up the other 2 artifact weapons. From there you will be able to use any one you’d like. ^_^"
    • By HansHolger
      Hallo everybody,
      I have a question about transmoging.
      I would love to use the silent Assassin set on my Monk, i that possible? I know that i can wear the t13 from druids, but not sure about that special rogue set.
      https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-rogue-challenge-mode-set
      Thank you in advance
      HansHolger
    • By weedle
      1. can i do comparable ( to subtlety ) damage as assasination rogue? what is difference in %?
      2. shadowcraft shows me that subterfuge is 25k dps more than nightstalker, is it real?
      3. simcraft shows me, that my dps now as assasination is 25-30k less than subtlety ( 55 and 59 artifact level ), will it be the same gap when i get 59 assa artifact, or subtlety damage is always higher?
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Deck List Guide.