FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

How to ask for help with Constructed

There are always opportunities to improve in Hearthstone and constructed gameplay is no different. In order for us to help you to the best of our ability, there are a few things you can do to help us! Below are the best ways and places to ask for help:

1. If you have a deck that you would like to have read and improved, I would suggest posting it in the Rate/Improve My Deck thread started by Sottle. It's much easier for us to keep track of rather than having new threads every time.
  2. If you want to ask about a card's viability in constructed, it's often best to try give us as much information as possible. If you are someone that solely plays control decks, let us know when you ask! There's no point in us discussing its viability in aggro decks if you never play them. The same goes for specific classes; if you never want to play a Mage, tell us so that we know!
  3. If you want to ask questions about how to play a certain deck, make sure to give us the necessary information. This includes:
    1. A clear screenshot of the full decklist.
    2. Which matchups are you having trouble with?
    3. Which part of the gameplay do you not understand? (Mulligan, trading, board presence)
    4. Are you hoping to play Standard or Wild? (We can often guess, but it helps to know anyway)

Happy deck building and enjoy your laddering!

• Like 3

hello there . i crafted this deck yesterday https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/legendary-dragon-tempo-warrior-standard-deck and so far am having almost 60% win rate both on casual and ranked  the only thing that might be oblivous to me is knowing what are my win conditions i played the deck for 20 games now, and its really good and it  puts  the opponent on their toes ever single turn but after turn 7 i have alot of card value on board and in  hand so my question is shall i just play on curve and eventually i will win or should i try to setup for lethal with a bunch of cards comboing together to get the opponents life total to zero like i.e patron decks and there matchups create a certain type of approach to the game .hopefully i was clear enough about the points i stated  

On 6/3/2016 at 0:10 PM, PancakeMonk said:

hello there . i crafted this deck yesterday https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/legendary-dragon-tempo-warrior-standard-deck and so far am having almost 60% win rate both on casual and ranked  the only thing that might be oblivous to me is knowing what are my win conditions i played the deck for 20 games now, and its really good and it  puts  the opponent on their toes ever single turn but after turn 7 i have alot of card value on board and in  hand so my question is shall i just play on curve and eventually i will win or should i try to setup for lethal with a bunch of cards comboing together to get the opponents life total to zero like i.e patron decks and there matchups create a certain type of approach to the game .hopefully i was clear enough about the points i stated  

Each game is different so you have to assess the situation. The goal with this deck is to get the most value out of each card and to keep up the pressure. In most cases if you are ahead on the board just keep applying pressure without putting yourself in a position to loose tempo. Grommash Hellscream serves as your outright finisher so if you have him in hand around turn 7 or so and you are ahead on the board as I said then push them down within his range to kill. 

12 hours ago, KingMe said:

Each game is different so you have to assess the situation. The goal with this deck is to get the most value out of each card and to keep up the pressure. In most cases if you are ahead on the board just keep applying pressure without putting yourself in a position to loose tempo. Grommash Hellscream serves as your outright finisher so if you have him in hand around turn 7 or so and you are ahead on the board as I said then push them down within his range to kill. 

yes after playing the deck for quite some time couldn't agree enough with what you have stated ..thanks ^^)

1 hour ago, PancakeMonk said:

yes after playing the deck for quite some time couldn't agree enough with what you have stated ..thanks ^^)

Sorry I just noticed how long ago you posted this. Glad to hear you liked it though.