Table of Contents
Grommash Hellscream is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grommash Hellscream is primarily used as a finisher. Although it can be used as an expensive board Control tool, Warrior has access to plenty of options that fill this role. In combination with various cards such as Cruel Taskmaster, Death's Bite, and Inner Rage, Grommash Hellscream can create upwards of 10 Mana from an empty board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Grommash Hellscream is commonly used as a finisher in Warrior decks. In Control Warrior, Alexstrasza is used to lower the opponent's health to 15, setting up for a possible Grommash combo. In other decks such as Grim Patron Warrior, Grommash Hellscream is used to combine with the various cards such as Inner Rage, Whirlwind, and Death's Bite that are also used to activate Grim Patron combos.
In Arena, Grommash Hellscream is a powerful card, although less so than in Constructed. Since it is harder to draft the necessary combos to activate Grommash in a single turn, you will usually be forced to use this card as an expensive charging board control tool. Although this can create a significant advantage in some situations, it may end up being too slow in others.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Control Warrior Deck
- Fatigue Control Warrior Deck
- Control Warrior Deck
- Fibonacci Spring Prelim Control Warrior Deck
- Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Wild Fatigue Control Warrior Deck
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists