Grommash Hellscream — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Grommash Hellscream is a Warrior-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grommash Hellscream is an interesting card. On raw stats and ability alone, it seems as though it should be used as a removal spell. Warrior has plenty of better options for this though, and it is actually the synergy with Warrior'sstyle effects that makes Grommash playable. When combined with any of these effects Grommash becomes a 10/8 Charge minion, which is often more than enough to close out a game.
When Grommash is included in Constructed decks, it is usually as a closer. The ability to do 10 points of Charge damage is a strong one, but it does need to be backed up with damage from other sources. Alexstrasza is usually a good synergy choice in your deck when playing Grommash. Since the release of Dead Man's Hand in the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion, Warrior Control decks have concentrated more on shutting the opponent out of the game, and less on having specific closing cards. This has lowered the number of uses for Grommash in Constructed, as Dead Man's Hand is usually more efficient and less reliant on combining with other cards.
In Arena, Grommash is usually going to be drafted as a removal card. This can make it seem expensive for what it does, but it will also hang around as a must-kill minion with a relatively high health total even after it has removed an enemy minion. This makes Grommash a very strong pick in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens