joshmiller83

[Stormrage][A] <Hope Remains> all players

7 posts in this topic

The quest stands upon the edge of a knife, stray but a little and it will fail. But Hope Remains, if friends stay true. -- J.R.R. Tolkien

This quote from Tolkien is the inspiration for the name of our guild, because we want to create an environment that is filled with friends that are true to each other and to the enjoyment of the game we play.

We like to call ourselves 'Casual but Dedicated' as we accept that real life must come first but when we're in-game we will challenge ourselves and play to the best of our abilities to achieve any of the goals we set.

We are a mature, social, semi-casual ALL CONTENT guild that was started by a husband and wife duo who shared a love for the game and ALL of its content. We are NOT a Raiding guild. We plan to Raid and run Mythic+s in Legion but it is NOT our ONLY focus.

We aim to create a home for those that consider themselves serious gamers but due to real life and responsibilities, can no longer dedicate as much time to gaming as they may like.

Let us know if this sounds like the home for you and yours!

Jayshua#1460 & Annestel#1690
US-Stormrage

Not sure what happened to my Title and all my posts. Going to repost my thread. A mod can delete this thread. :(

1 hour ago, joshmiller83 said:

Not sure what happened to my Title and all my posts. Going to repost my thread. A mod can delete this thread. :(

I believe that the title was edited according to section posting rules: Server, faction, guild name, info.

Info is what you are currently recruiting rather than your motto or what you are aiming to achieve.

If you had a lot of "bump" posts they were deleted too so people would be able to check the most recent info without scrolling through 1-2 pages of "bumps".

In addition, according to the rules you can bump the thread only once a week which is not exactly what you were not doing.

31 minutes ago, Pandacho said:

I believe that the title was edited according to section posting rules: Server, faction, guild name, info.

Info is what you are currently recruiting rather than your motto or what you are aiming to achieve.

If you had a lot of "bump" posts they were deleted too so people would be able to check the most recent info without scrolling through 1-2 pages of "bumps".

In addition, according to the rules you can bump the thread only once a week which is not exactly what you were not doing.

I might have had 1 or 2 posts that missed the week mark. :(

And I did have info about what we are recruiting instead of all players.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wavejenkins
      We are Lore
      a fairly new raiding guild founded midway through WOD, we pride ourselves in our small size as each of our members is treated like family and friends, run by 5 close officers each with own responsibility and willing to give up there time for the guild, because of this we went from barely clearing WOD raids to clearing all content in normal and HC, because of this we have had to expand and now wish to find new members to join our guild and will be pushing to progress onto HC TOS after next week, we are looking for active, social, dedicated raid members and guild members who wish to have a fun and enjoyable time while doing it, as there is no point in doing something if your not having fun, we accept all from hardcore mythic raiders who dont have the time to keep up with the current mythic schedule to new raiders who haven't stepped foot into an organised raid, we train all and realize everyone is different, if this sounds like the guild for you please  dont hesitate to contact any member of lore to ask for information or add me on battle.net wavejenkins@googlemail.com, look forward to hearing from some of you and good luck in your searches 
      Wave
      1st officer of lore 
    • By Aereth
      <Tempest> of Khaz'goroth/Dath'remar is recruiting!
      We are a laid back 21+ guild based in Australia for the most part. We understand that some don't have a large amount of time to commit to raiding due to real life commitments- jobs, kids, hassles etc :P
      Because of this we are dedicated to providing a stress free raiding environment 2 days per week in addition to an active social community. 
      Check us out at discord https://discord.gg/eNn7ugT
      We are currently 9/9N and 5/9H
      Social apps are available for all classes and levels! If this sounds like the guild for you please contact us!
      Previous tier progression was 1/7M, 3/3H and 10/10H NH
      Raiding info:
      We raid from 8pm sharp server time Sundays and Wednesdays for 3 hours and predominantly use loot council for loot distribution.
      Recruitment openings:
      DPS with tank OS- who is comfortable using it (druid or DH would be great but can be flexible with class)
      A DPS shaman - ele or enh (a healing OS would be great)
      We would also consider the following dps only classes in some circumstances:
      DH
      Rogue
      Druid
      Shadow Priest
      WW Monk
      Ret Pally
      Warlock
      We will of course give consideration to those who fall outside our recruitment needs if you think you may be a good fit for Tempest.
      If this sounds like you, or you would like some more info please pst or mail Aereth (Aereth#1439).
    • By Nobbykinz
      Autumn Mist is a raiding & social guild looking for players like you.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net

We are mostly searching to increase our DPS raid team so we can advance further through Heroic Tos and onto Mythic.
      We are a very active guild with events on most days:
      We are a very active guild with events on most days for example:

Wed: Day of Reset
      Thurs: TOS Heroic
      Fri: Mythic + night
      Sat: TOS N
      Sun: Gear up sunday + TOS Heroic
      Mon: NH HC
      Tues: Transmog Tuesday

All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events and posted in the calender.
      All requirements for the raids are posted in the calendar (ilvl+dps+exp).
      Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
    • By Xanah
      Guild: Dawn of the Dead | http://www.dotd.org   Faction: Horde | Server: Zul'jin (PvE) | Timezone: EST   Current Progression: 10/10M Nighthold | 2/3M Trial of Valor | 7/7M Emerald Nightmare   We've been raiding max size raids continuously since WoW has been released and are the only guild to have done so here on Zul'jin. We have strong leadership, no drama, and plans to keep raiding for years to come. Unlike many guilds, we're not recruiting for the short term, and we don't over-recruit.   Website: www.dotd.org
        Raid Times: Our schedule is 8-11 EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.   Needs: We are a small guild, and we expect high attendance. As such, we recruit people to raid, and desire people who can step in and contribute immediately. We don’t recruit people to sit around, so all spots are for raiders who can expect to be in most every raid.   We are currently looking to add skilled and reliable:   1-2 Melee or Ranged DPS
      *ALL exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of the class.   What we ask of you:   Effort: Not all applicants come from highly progressed guilds, and that’s okay, but it does mean that you need to be prepared. We recruit the player, not the gear, but we do ask that you have some current experience and be a minimum iLvl of 885. You need to have the best gear available to you, (BoE, Crafted) with gems and top end enchants. You also need to be able to display an understanding of your class mechanics, role in a raid, and ability to learn new fights.   Attitude: It’s a game. We play for fun. How you fit in with the guild is taken very seriously. We’re a bunch of mostly 18-30 guys and girls who have fun playing together. While we have a good time, we also know when it’s time to buckle down and work hard.   Skill: The best way to determine skill is to see you in a raid. Because we don’t wish to have anyone transfer that we’re not serious about, be able to express your knowledge of your class and why you’re an exceptional player who would be an asset and is worth a shot. Gear will come with time. Skill will not. Impress us with your knowledge of your class and gameplay mechanics. Feel free to share any logs, theorycrafting, or other work you've done.   Commitment: We make a commitment to you, and ask you to do the same to us. A raid takes a team of more than 20 individuals working together. We rely on you to show up to raids, research your class and new fights, respect your fellow players, and notify us when you are unavailable. You rely on us for gear, experience, and coordination. It's a large investment of our time to train and gear new players, and we ask the same investment on your part so that we can each benefit.   We have a variety of informational resources available to prospective applicants on our web site: http://www.dotd.org-- please refer to our "Applications" forum for detailed information. Also feel free to visit us on WoWProgresss for more information and kill videos! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...wn+of+the+Dead   Should you wish to speak to someone in-game, please don't hesitate to reach out to an officer directly, whisper Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).   We look forward to hearing from you soon!