captcadaver

[Zul'jin][H] <Whisky Gamers> looking for new members

1 post in this topic

Howdy and thanks for checking this out! 

After a few weeks of coming back to WoW and guild hoping on a few different servers, I have decided to form my own guild <Whisky Gamers>! I’ve noticed that a lot of guild nowadays are spam heavy, and this leads to a lot of big guilds with a ton inactive players. I don’t want this guild to become one of those.

What I’m trying to accomplish:

• I am trying to form up a guild that can be a mix of hardcore and casual, PvE and PvP, and actually social with other members in the guild. So what I’ve come up with is a somewhat decent guild structure that seems like it might work. 
  • I am the GM by title only, I would like to have a council of officers actually lead the guild. Included in the officers would be an Event Coordinator to help schedule guild events. Past that have specific people join in as “PvP Leaders” and “Raid Leaders”.

At the moment, I have five friends in the guild, who all have returned to wow with me. So as a guild we don’t have any progression into anything, no formal raid teams, or any PvP groups. I would like to start with recruiting people willing to learn boss encounters, lead raids, and help teach other members. Also any player who would want to PvP with a guild or anyone willing to lead premade PvP groups. I’d like this to grow as a guild instead of becoming one of those “elitist guilds” making players feel like they are not welcome to join up with us because they don’t have the knowledge or the gear to join.

Side note: WoW’s naming policy wouldn’t let me use the right spelling of “whiskey”.

If you’re interested in being a part of the guild or have any questions hit me up in game (Captcadaver or BT is Thoryn#11514, “Zul’jin”), or anyone else in the guild!

Edited by captcadaver

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

The weekly world boss rotation is currently random. We saw Withered J'm up for two weeks several times, but things will change in Patch 7.3.
      Patch 7.3 introduces a fixed world boss rotation. No more waiting for Nithogg to spawn! Another great example is Na'zak, who spawned once since Legion launch and drops Recipe: Potion of Prolonged Power (Rank 3) for Alchemists.
      Placeholder for tweet 889952047474266112
    • By Stan

After the maintenance's over in your region, there are several hotfixes that will come into effect. The third LFR Wing of the Tomb is now available with Maiden of Vigilance and Fallen Avatar. There's a new PvP Brawl and you can get up to 50% more reputation from World Quests.
      Hotfixes & Tomb of Sargeras Mythic Nerfs
      Many hotfixes related to PvE & PvP will be live once maintenance ends in your region. The Tomb of Sargeras nerfs make the final two encounters easier, so expect a lot more Kil'jaeden Mythic kills in the coming days. Tomb of Sargeras LFR Wing #3
      Chamber of the Avatar opens with Maiden of Vigilance and Fallen Avatar. Mythic Keystone Affixes
      Teeming // Quaking // Fortified World Quests Bonus Event (July 25 - August 1)
      For the duration of the event, reputation gained from World Quests is increased by 50% (Sign of the Emissary). This is great for farming reputation Paragon caches / mounts or unlock flying. The weekly quest "The World Awaits" rewards 5,000 Order Resources once you complete 20 world quests. PvP Brawl: Arathi Blizzard (July 25 - August 1)
      Put away your bathing suit, pull out your parka, and enter a winter wonderland as the Arathi Basin you know and love gets a fresh coat of ice and snow. You'll be racing your way between the farm, stables, mine, lumberyard, and blacksmith through piles of snow and over a - mostly - frozen lake. One more thing: the weather forecast calls for a bit of fog of war. We hope you're prepared for the weather. (Source) Don't forget to complete the weekly quest "Something Different" to get Brawler's Footlocker, 3 Marks of Honor and Soldier's Legacy (AP token). Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl (July 31)
      The mages of Azeroth like to relax, too. Hop into a portal at your watering hole and join the Tavern Crawl. The micro-holiday is centered around inns. You talk to a NPC that will teleport you to various inns across Azeroth where you can interact with unique objects. You stay there for a short period and teleport to another tavern. It's the first time Tavern Crawl's up, because it was disabled in the past. The event was suffering from issues that couldn't be hotfixed. Find our more about Tavern Crawl in our micro-holiday preview. World Boss Drugon
      Look for the epic World Quest "The Frozen King" in Highmountain.
      World Boss Loot Table
      Assorted Dragonscale Bracers Drugon's Snowglobe Ettin Fingernail Ettinbone Bracers Giant's Handkerchief Snowdrift Bracers Wax-Sealed Leather Bracers
    • By Kastiel
           Ashen Knights is recruiting for Raid One, Friday and Saturday nights from 8pm to 11pm EST (Server Time). This raid is semi-casual. Meaning that we expect raiders to know the fights, be on time, and be prepared to raid.  We do not require raiders to farm gear, or AP outside of the raid, provided they can meet minimal performance standards.
           Raid One is a focused on Heroic raids at the moment, and has been able to Achieve Ahead of the Curve in each of Legions past raids. In the future, once the roster is filled and Heroic is on farm, Raid One will move on to test its determination in Mythic.
      The guild provides flasks, food, and repairs when raiding, but raiders are responsible for their own potions.

Progression:
      EN: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic ToV: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic NH: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic ToS: 9/9 Normal, 5/9 Heroic  
      Raid One Requirements:
      Loot:
      In Heroic Raid One uses Loot Council to spread loot throughout the raid. During Normal Raid runs, and when PUGS are present, we use Personal Loot. Addons and Apps:
      Deadly Boss Mods RC Loot Council Discord is used for VoIP. We do not require that you speak, but we do require that you can hear. Attendance:
           Availability is key to maintaining a raid spot. As such, we are looking for raiders that will meet their commitment to raiding on Raid One’s schedule. We do realize that life happens, and deal with missed raids on a case by case basis.

Character Requirements:
           We are looking for ilvl 890 Characters that have all gold traits unlocked and are progressing to Concordance of the Legionfall.
      There is a two-week trial period to see if a recruit fits in with the raid and the guild.

Classes and Specs that We are Recruiting:

Tanks:
      We are currently looking for one tank from the following specs.
      Brewmaster Monk Guardian Druid Protection Warrior Vengeance Demon Hunter Healers:
      Full for the moment on healers, though we wouldn't mind one that can dps for the time being.  
      Ranged DPS:
      Open  
      Melee DPS:
      Deathknight (Any DPS Spec) Enhancement Shaman Feral Druid Retribution Paladin Rogue (Any Spec) Windwalker Monk   *Note on Recruitment: We can and often accept those not listed above. It depends on the player asking.

Who to Contact:
      Raid One Raid lead: Chaprone
      Raid One Raid Lead: Shady (Bnet Tag:  Shady#12949)
      Raid One Recruiter: Madeline
      Guild Officers: Kastîel (Bnet Tag: DSpyder#1604)
      Zayed
      Androstus
    • By Starym

With the most recent hotfixes bringing in significant nerfs to Mythic Kil'jaeden, only a day after Exorsus' World 2nd kill, the guild's twitter had some words to share with the WoW devs, and the encounter designers in particular:
      We'd already heard a fair amount of complaints from both Method and Exorsus previously, on the state Kil'jaeden was in for the first week and more, but these hotfixes do seem to indicate that KJ was overtuned even in Blizzard's estimation (this, in addition to the 10+ undocumented nerfs he had already received prior to Method's World First kill). We've also heard that there will be a big post coming where all the issues they've had with ToS will be discussed by the GM, Alveona:

What do you think about the situation, are Exorsus being too harsh on the devs or do they have a point?
    • By Starym

When +17 just isn't enough, it's time to move on to +19. Mione is just shy of that +20 barrier with this most recent solo endeavor in the Court of Stars, but at least it took half the time of the Vault of the Wardens clear, somewhere in the vicinity of 6 hours. Shave just 5+ hours off of that and the solo artist would be able to qualify for the Mythic Dungeon Invitational!

Let's see if that +20 barrier gets broken any time soon!