james9120

Perma-freeze Wizard still dead?

1 post in this topic

I recently just started playing again, stopped playing when ROS dropped because my expensive and amazingly fun to play wiz was now dead. 

Also moved down to playing on console. 

So is perma freeze wiz build still just as dead as ever? Has something taken it's place? 

Ive been using Spectral Build found here and it's amazing, but I figured I could ask if there was another perma freeze build again. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jaynie
      Hey everyone,
      My name is Jayne and I'm returning to D3 after a very long break from the game and I'm looking for a clan that actively runs group GRs and speedfarms to push for ranking. Currently I'm mid 500s paragon in S11 Softcore, and my current characters are as follows:
      Tayai - Barbarian, zBarb and Whirlwind Wastes/Leapquake for Bounties and solo play
      Tayness - Wizard, newest character, looking to get geared for Lightning Wiz
      Alviona - Necro, Rathmas + Jesseth's/Inarius/zNecro
      I pride myself on being flexible for all groups, and am more than willing to switch to any character that is needed for the group (Don't have a monk yet but I could easily level and gear one if needed as well.)
      I'm coming back to D3 after a stint in WoW with mythic raiding experience and a couple rank 1 logs for both Warrior and Rsham, so I'm experienced in high PVE gameplay and group play. I don't stand for toxicity in any group whatsoever. If your clan is recruiting at all and you think I might be a fit, please hit me up on Battle.net, my btag is JayneReveck#1990.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Vyr Archon Wizard Build Guide.
    • By Damien
      this thread is for comments on our DMO Arcane Orbit Wizard Build Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Lightning Arcane Torrent Wizard Build Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Lightning Archon Wizard Build Guide.