T18 13/13M
T19 7/7M, 3/3H

Classes Needed:
Shadow Priest
Discipline Priest
Hunter
An Exceptional Tank
Any Exceptional Healers
Always looking for exceptional DPS of any class.

Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time):

-9/hrs total
-Tue/Wed/Thu - 8:45 to 11:45pm
-Off night activities aplenty!
-Note that we have an optional 4th raid day the first week of a new tier.

Raid Info:

-Loot Council (BDLC Addon)
-1 alt Split Runs (first week or two of the tier)
-Two to three week trial period
-25 to 30 man roster w/ rotating bench
-Competitive raid spots

Who We Are:

-Horde on Bleeding Hollow (Chicago Datacenter)
-Progression Raiding
-Emphasis on Efficiency
-Sparkling Personalities
-Adult Humor
-Serious When It Counts

What We Want:

-Adults who raid simply because progression is fun
-A history of raiding success with logs to back it up
-Computer that doesn't choke in raids + reliable internet connection
-A working mic and an owner who uses it appropriately
-Skin thick enough to withstand our torture/commentary
-Into post-raid cuddling on TS (social, does Mythic+ with us, etc.)

Contacts:
Esurient - GM - starvingsun#1436
Amisti - Co-GM - amisti#1417
Mischievous - Officer - giggles#1351

website to apply: shiftycasuals.wowlaunch.com

Edited by mischievous
class need

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym

7.3 isn't just bringing in new stuff from Argus, we're also getting some future past items! Raiding with Leashes is back with its' fifth iteration and it's Deathwing and his minions' turn to give us gifts of pets! This latest addition will take us through all Cataclysm raids and if you gather all 15 pets there you get the achievement and another pet!

Raiding with Leashes V: Cuteaclysm
      So let's take a closer look at the new raid themed pets that are coming with the next patch. If you want to check out a pet's abilities just click on the link in the name and then on the "Learned" tab.
      Bastion of Twilight

Twilight Clutch-Sister (Valiona)   /   Bound Stream (Ascendant Council) 

Faceless Minion (Cho'gall)

Blackwing Descent

Tinytron (Omnotron Defense System)   /   Discarded Experiment (Maloriak)

Rattlejaw (Nefarian)

Throne of the Four Winds
      Drafty (Nezir)   /   Zephyrian Prince (Al'Akir)

Firelands

Blazehound (Shannox)   /   Cinderweb Recluse (Beth'tilac)

Surger (Baleroc)   /   Infernal Pyreclaw (Majordomo Staghelm)

Dragon Soul

Faceless Mindlasher (Yor'sahj the Unsleeping)   /   Corrupted Blood (Spine of Deathwing)

Unstable Tendril (Madess of Deathwing)

And finally, once you gather all those up, the achievement will reward you with Amalgam of Destruction:

• By trap1021
      Idtrapdat-dethecus  character name
      logs-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dethecus/idtrapdat
      btag-Austifer#1452
      hello I switched to marksman since bm was shit I normally don't go for flavor of the month but I had better gear and legos for marks so I made the switch. Ever since I switched to marksman I have been having problems and I feel at this point I can do no more reading of this icy viens guide that will help I need someone to tell me in another way exactly what I'm doing wrong .
      one thing I changed that "FELT" better to me was too arcane shot too 115 focus then do 3 aimshots idk if that's my problem but I feel marked shotting at 70 focus then arcane then 2 aimshots is basically the same thing BUT I may be wrong. I really need some help and I welcome all criticism and any pointers don't be afraid to add me and chat with me thanks you so much

• By Stan

Tier 21 set bonus tuning continues for Restoration Druids, Mistweaver Monks and other classes as we approach Antorus testing on PTR.
      This week's 7.3 PTR build is now live and Blizzard has started the usual communication revolving around Tier 21 set bonuses. To check out the most recent changes, visit our Patch 7.3 Build 24651 Overview.
      Restoration Druid
      The most recent T21 4P bonus will be changed in a future patch to a 100% chance to grant the Awakened buff for 10 seconds.
      Item - Druid T21 Restoration 4P Bonus - Ysera's Gift Heals Faster - When you cast Wild Growth, you have a 50% chance to cause Ysera's Gift to heal a target 400% more frequently for 10 sec. Blizzard (Source)
      I'm unsure if the build that went up today has this change or not, but I recently changed the 4-piece bonus to be a 100% chance on Wild Growth to grant 5 seconds of the Awakened buff (instead of 50% chance for 10 seconds).

If that is not in the build that went up today, it should be in the next build. Mistweaver Monk
      T21 2P (Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 2P Bonus - Gust of Mists Applies Absorb) has been fixed and the HoT can now critically hit. T21 4P (Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 4P Bonus - Renewing Mist Casts Heal Gust of Mist Targets) is a flat % proc rate and i doesn't use a deck of cards. Blizzard (Source)
      I just fixed the 2 piece HoT to correctly be able to critical strike.

The 4-piece bonus does not use a deck of cards, it is just a flat percentage proc rate. Holy Paladin
      In a future build, there will be an entirely new T21 4P for Holy Paladins. The most recent one is
      Item - Paladin T21 Holy 4P Bonus - Blessing of Sacrifice Reduction - When a target with your Beacon of Light on them falls below 50% health, the cooldown of Blessing of Sacrifice is reduced by 20.0 sec. This can only occur once every 10 sec. Blizzard (Source)
      In a future build you will have a different 4-piece set bonus. Discipline Priest
      For the sake of simplicity, Smite will be removed from the T21 4P bonus (Item - Priest T21 Discipline 4P Bonus - Power Word: Radiance Buffs Smite/Penance).
      Blizzard (Source)
      I will remove Smite from the set bonus for simplicity sake. The next PTR build should have that change. Arms/Fury Warrior
      Item - Warrior T21 Arms 4P Bonus - Mortal Strike Buffs WW/Slam & Item - Warrior T21 Fury 2P Bonus - Rampage Damage Over Time are currently bugged and will be fixed soon.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Arms: 

2 Piece: Quite smooth from a playstyle perspective.It's quite similar to IFTK in providing an 8 second buff. Can be maintained regularly, but I'd suggest that it be triggered by Warbreaker as well, just as IFTK does.

4 Piece: Broken on PTR as of July 26, 2AM PST. Might change in the future.

The 4P makes me think of a reverse Focused Rage where MS is the one buffing the filler. My only concern is that a single stack of the buff from MS is enough of a damage increase to Slam/WW, which is mostly a tuning issue. The 4P fits seamlessly into the the Arms rotation without making me go out of my way to cast anything extra. 

Fury: 

2 Piece: The tooltip seems wrong, it's currently doing 10% of Rampage's dmg in bleed form instead of 30%. 

It's effect screams the Valarjar Berserker and Soul of the Battlelord. A simple passive that could be quite powerful. 

4 Piece: The damage multiplier is broken right now. Though the tooltip says 0% buff to next Rampage after casting BC, it's several hundred percent. With that being said, the damage from Rampage would need to be enough for us to recover from the loss of CoF, which means less overall casts of BC.
      I am investigating the issues with the Arms 4p and Fury 2p. I corrected the tooltip for the Fury 4p bonus. Thanks for the reports.
      I believe all of the problems listed in this thread will be fixed in the next PTR build. Thanks again for reporting the problems.
    • By Felzietoo
      The Last Guardians on Khadgar / Alleria is recruiting for Heroic ToS progression. We are currently seeking DPS (Mage and Shaman DPS are a need) and a healer. (Willing to assist with gear as long you understand raiding concepts) Please contact Felzietoo-Alleria, Naporan-Khadgar or Shadowfoot-Khadgar for more information. We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 9:30-11:30 Eastern time. (8:30-10:30 Server Time)