Dareniun

[US-Baelgun][A]<Underground Connection> 10-man evening pst raid

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

I will get straight to the point.

Underground Connection is looking for the following:

1 - Tank

1 - Rdps (shaman/hunter already have)

1 - Raid Lead (could be either the tank or rdps)

Underground Connection was formed just before Cataclysm came out. I, the GM generally was in the picture for Raid Leading. I've come to a point in the game where my RL skills are not what they should be to get us to the next level of play. We have a strong core which likes to raid. We consider ourselves friends and the group is above average talented. We are not high end hard core and I'm not sure we wish to be. Three nights a week raiding is about where we like to be, generally towards the end of the work week, Th-Sat. Raid times are 8pm pst starting M-F, and on the weekends start time is 6~7pm depending on availability. In general the age in the guild is mature, we have a handful of well behaved teenagers as well.

Potential Raid Lead must know when to be patient and when to be edgy. Should be able to call out the subtle DBM warnings as the fight goes on, be able to keep an eye on the bar timers etc ...

Leave message or roll a toon on Baelgun-US and talk to me there.

Cheers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BigBadaBoom
      HELLO, FRIENDS!
      Newly formed guild looking to recruit players for current content, but more aiming toward the release of Argus. Raid time will be Sat/Sun 7-10PM CT.
      We are currently looking for casuals and people who want to be mythic raiders. We are friendly, helpful laid back team, who wants to do mythic progression.
      What is required?
      Have a non-toxic and drama free attitude.
      If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
      Contacts:
      btag: SuperNinja#127217
      Discord: PedoBear#6793
      Class Needs:
      Monk - Mistweaver/WW/BM
      Druid - CLOSED
      Shaman - Resto( pref. with DPS off spec)
      Priest - Holy/Shadow
      Rouge - Sub
      Paladin - Holy/Ret
      Warlock - Aff/Destro
      Deathknight - Blood/Unholy
      Mage - CLOSED
      Warrior - Prot/Arms
      Hunter - MM/BM
      Demon Hunter - Closed
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Junataro
      Hello Icy Veins! Guild Name: The Fish and Bread Trick

Realm: [H] US-Dalaran

Realm Type: PvE

Realm Timezone: EST

Raid Times: Sunday/Monday or Tuesday 8 pm to 10 pm/10:30 pm.

Raid style: Casual

Openings: Good on tank classes.  Really looking for a dedicated healer and a smattering of DPS of any kind.

Public Discord: https://discord.gg/jcNFDxw

<The Fish and Bread Trick> is a Christian Horde guild on the Dalaran server. We recently moved there due to our previous realm being incredibly low population, and we are rebuilding on Dalaran. We have been around since 2009 (I am the same guild leader actually) and continue to have a solid core of players. We have seen quite a few new members join in the just the past two weeks, and are looking to build up a solid raid team in the coming weeks, with the ultimate goal to be ready by 7.3.

Christians? Yep, we're mostly Christians who play World of Warcraft. Crazy-sauce I know. But you know what, we respect and love everyone who joins the guild regardless of their faiths and backgrounds, and we expect that all guild members do the same to each other. We also expect that you keep the cussing and raging out of raids by at least using that handy-dandy push-to-talk button.

We are not a Bible-verses-in-trade-chat spewing club or an attempt to convert anyone. We just enjoy playing with like-minded folks, and we help each other out as life hits us with real friendships because we think of this guild as a fellowship, not just a bunch of NPCs whom we invite to M+ runs or raids.

We are normal level raiders who intend on finishing heroic. Raid style is casual, but we check logs, and officers encourage players to get better by helping them learn their class. Noobs are welcome.

Interesting? Go to the guild website at http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com to apply. Feel free to contact me via Bnet at Junataro#1159 or join our Discord and ask questions in #guild-inquiries.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!
      P.S. TF&BT is one of the very few Horde Christian guilds around, so we really hope you Horde guys and gals will look at us!
    • By tanksta1
      [H] Salvation (est.2007) is a progression raiding guild on US-Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune.
      Objective
      Salvation is actively searching and recruiting players for current heroic content. What we look to do in the short-term is recruit players and gear them in our farm content. Mythic + will be run as well since it serves as another outlet to gearing up. By doing this we prepare them for our long-term goal, Mythic Mode Progression.
      Recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras
      Tanks- Closed Melee- Rogue x1, Arms/Fury Warrior x1 Ranged- Mages x1, Hunter x2, Warlock x2, Balance Druid x1 Healers- Holy/Disc Priest x1, Resto/Ele Shaman x1

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up even if we aren't recruiting your class/spec. Outstanding applications will always be considered.
      We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!
      Raiding Schedule
      Our schedule is as follows. We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. 
      Our Raiding Requirements
      You must be able to raid all three nights. Be on time for raid. Lateness will not be tolerated. Be able to play the optimal specialization for Legion raid encounters. (this requirement is more towards the pure dps classes and hybrid classes in some special cases) Come prepared with the knowledge of the Legion raid bosses and mechanics. Have Discord app installed and a working microphone to communicate. Discord browser and phone app is also acceptable. (Note: Some of these requirements will change as time goes on.)
      How to Join
      Please sign up on our guild website at:
      www.salvationcc.guildlaunch.com Want to reach me in game? On Discord? Questions or concerns? Hit me up at:
      Battletag: Zanngetsu#1255 Discord: Tankstâ2329  
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs -possibly a raid healer
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!