Jump to content
Damien

Arcane Mage 7.3

Recommended Posts

Guest Oli

Hello Furty,

 

many thanks for your awesome guides.

I am new to mage and wanted to choose a spec which was demed best by the bests players, which it seems you are a part off.

 

I read your old guide regarding Arcane and have selected this as Spec/Artifact. I sadly saw to late that you are leaning more towards fire now.

(Also found out that 98% of mages I see are fire)

Would you change from Arcane to fire?

 

My Arcane artifact are lvl 7 and I am only lvl 104, so I want to make the change now before it gets to high.

 

I am not Mythic material, maybe Normal/Heroic, but I want to play a spec, which in theory could be the best, if I practice enough.

 

Best Regards

Arcane Oli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Elenya
On 7/19/2016 at 4:21 PM, Furty said:

That's been edited out, based off of Artifact stuff (which extends AP a little).

It applies to both, actually, though Fire is stronger in dungeons.

I can safely say this is a prediction, and I'd suggest you alter that description. Everyone's afraid that Arcane is subpar, when its burst equals Fire and its AOE is far beyond it.

 

Optimal talent setup at 110, single target, is:

-Familiar

-Shimmer

-Rune of Power

-Supernova

-Ice Floes

-Nether Tempest

-Quickening

 

It's nowhere near weak in single target, is demonstrably superior to both Fire and Frost in AoE and kiting/AOE slows/roots, and, if played properly, is much more valuable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Oli

Many thanks for your fast reply. 

Take care and gl in Legion.

 

Best regards

Fire Oli :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Elenya
9 hours ago, Furty said:

Fire is much better, yes.

I wouldn't say it's "much" better. 3-6% better in ST and horrifically lower in terms of AoE, Kiting and CC isn't superior by any extent of the word.

 

You need to modify your summarization, because it's wrong. Arcane is not weak. Fire is not overwhelmingly strong. Optimal talents in your guide are wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Zlatan

I need to agree with Elenya, somehow stacking your Arcane Charges correctly and timing them with Arcane Barrage will proc missles really neat.

I must say, it isn't as "weak" as we think of it. Especially in AOE, I'm spamming Arcane Explosion until 4 charges (since it raises so high in mana cost) and then finishing with Arcane Barrage, then just rinse and repeat. It's dealing like 70k damage to every opponent on the third charge.

I'd like to have some tips on what spec to pick now before reaching level 110.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Elenya
On 9/1/2016 at 3:40 PM, Furty said:

 

"Much" being relative? Fire has mediocre cleave and has to give up pushing "checks" to do any sort of decent AoE. Ignite damage on secondary targets is abysmal at best.

 

Fire isn't "particularly" better in raids by any extent of the imagination. It beats Arcane in ST by about 5% (Which, believe it or not, your talent setup IS wrong in regards to, go look at Altered Time's forums and you'll see which build is highest, it's not what you have posted) and Arcane beats it in AoE. "Significantly."

If you'd stated that being a complex spec, Arcane is better suited to those who like a challenge, that'd make sense.

 

As it stands, Fire is NOT overwhelmingly superior or even majorly superior. Individual mileage may vary, but that's no reason to discredit and mislabel a spec that is extremely viable in the current tier, at least until we see changes in the next few weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok i'm soooo confused and looks like I have geared wrong while lvling (luckily caught this before I started doing dungeons).

So the stat priority is:

Int>SP>Versa>Crit>Haste>Mastery (as I have seen here and Altered Time) and not Int>Sp>Mast>Haste>Crit>Versa anymore??

AMR has it as Int>SP>Crit>Versa>Mast>Haste

Whats the correct stats?

Also why is Versa all the sudden better than Mastery (and everything else for that matter) and is haste back of the bus cause of Quickening?

Why is Erosion not good at all? (Just wondering you didn't really give a reason in the guide?)

Finally for AoE do you switch SN to Res and NT for Ero, as shown on AT?

Edited by Tigersharrk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check the simulationcraft results. We clearly see that Fire does about 13k more dps than arcane, and given Arcane's complexity and how easy it is to mess up the gap can become much bigger. However I find Arcane the most fun to play and since I'm not a top 500 mythic raider my guild doesn't really mind if I'm not totally optimal.

Now, something I keep hearing about is this Nether Tempest + Quickening spam playstyle. The explainations I've seen have been vague but people swear it's the most optimal conserve phase now. Do you know anything about it? Could you explain/touch on it? I mean, the Arcane Guide on Alter Time claims it can give a whopping 100k boost in DPS and it seems the sims back up the claim.

Many thanks.

Edited by Brutalis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NotConvinced

Mastery the lowest priority for Arcane? I've used stat priority as stated by this guide and unless I was sticking to an extremely low damage rotation I was going OOM after using evocation before any boss was downed.

After changing to a mastery priority I can full on dps without any need for barrage clearing for the majority of bosses. This means I'm gaining the extra damage amount from staying at 4 arcane charges and by staying at full 4 for the entire fight, with maybe a need for evocation on harder boss fights.

The downside is that I have down time after some pulls so tanks that blitz I'm going to lose dps naturally, but my single target on bosses? No problem.

Since this guide pulls so hard for Fire spec though I tested 10 runs as fire with stat priority stated as Icy Veins wants it vs 10 runs as Arcane how I have it and I'm consistently pulling better AoE and ST by 8-10%.

Seeing as how all of your streams since legion has had zero Arcane mage play (or any mage in general) I feel like this is a fire mage pushing for reasons not to be arcane with poor stat priority and bad information about how to use arcane charges.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Guest NotConvinced said:

Mastery the lowest priority for Arcane? I've used stat priority as stated by this guide and unless I was sticking to an extremely low damage rotation I was going OOM after using evocation before any boss was downed.

After changing to a mastery priority I can full on dps without any need for barrage clearing for the majority of bosses. This means I'm gaining the extra damage amount from staying at 4 arcane charges and by staying at full 4 for the entire fight, with maybe a need for evocation on harder boss fights.

The downside is that I have down time after some pulls so tanks that blitz I'm going to lose dps naturally, but my single target on bosses? No problem.

Since this guide pulls so hard for Fire spec though I tested 10 runs as fire with stat priority stated as Icy Veins wants it vs 10 runs as Arcane how I have it and I'm consistently pulling better AoE and ST by 8-10%.

Seeing as how all of your streams since legion has had zero Arcane mage play (or any mage in general) I feel like this is a fire mage pushing for reasons not to be arcane with poor stat priority and bad information about how to use arcane charges.

That's how I'am feeling is that everything is based on this wonky notion that Versa is better than Mastery but Altered Time does have the same stat priority there as well that isn't done by Furty so maybe he just pull it form there since he's more focused on fire. I would like to see a guide done by a main Arcane but after walk my class order halls and seeing it flooded with fire mages that is unlikely.

 

So should I just keep stacking Mastery and Haste or what do you think the priority should be? Cause this is getting confusing! (Especially when no one answers my questions,sigh).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Furty said:

I'm not really "focused" on any one spec in particular, just on what is correct. Mastery isn't that strong because the ratio of extra 4 charge blasts gained from regen versus just doing more damage all the time is too low for it to be an effectual stat. Conceptually the stat should be good but it is not balanced correctly, unsure of what exactly is confusing or wonky about that.

Whats confusing is that AMR has it Int>Crit>Versa>Mastery>Haste, You and AT have it Int>Versa>Crit>Haste>Mastery and "not convinced" is right with no mastery you would go OOM very quickly as well as without haste your AB takes forever to cast. Unless you are taking into consideration the NT spam (which i'm still having a problem comprehending as NT isn't really giving AM that much even when spammed). Which is also why im trying to get guys like "Not Convinced", "No Thx" and "Elenya" to elborate and contribute their stats and such instead of just criticizing you. I personally feel the stats should be Int>Versa>Mastery> Haste>=Crit or Int>Mastery>Versa>Haste>=Crit. I digress im not a "simmer" I just want to raid and have fun while getting some cool gear and i go here to get me on the right path to raiding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tigersharrk said:

Unless you are taking into consideration the NT spam (which i'm still having a problem comprehending as NT isn't really giving AM that much even when spammed).

Exactly this. How does this work? I'm trying it on a dummy and it just isn't giving that 100k DPS increase people claim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Brutalis said:

Exactly this. How does this work? I'm trying it on a dummy and it just isn't giving that 100k DPS increase people claim.

Straight from AT:

Arcane NT-Spam Playstyle:
NT-Spam playstyle centers around abuse of NT, and Quickening. The goal is to maintain max Quickening stacks through the use of NT spam to proc AM casts, AM casts, and AE.

The traditional "conserve" rotation is replaced by a rotation that consists of spamming NT. AB is used to build Arcane Charges, or to burn mana if you are high (>70ish%). At 4xAC, you want to be using AB so long as your mana is high, else spamming NT. Once Quickening is about to fall off, you prioritize using AM to refresh it. If Quickening if about to fall of and you have no AM, you use AE to refresh and continue spamming NT. Things like Super Nova / Mark of Aluneth are used close to on Cooldown. If you are running ROP, RoP is sync'd to MoA uses, Burn phases, and instances of
being capped on RoP charges.

The "burn" phase is initiated when you have Evocation nearly off CD, and Arcane Power available. Here you play a fairly standard burn rotation - using AP and RoP together, spamming AB and AMing when you have it. NT is now a mana throttle - should your mana pool fall too low without Evocation CD up yet, you revert to NT spam to gain AM charges and regen mana. AE serves the same purpose as in Conserve.

The primary goal should always be keeping Quickening stacks up. If at any point you are not able to maintain max stacks (which takes a few minutes to build up) this playstyle is sub-optimal. For that reason, one should use caution in applying it to in-game scenarios. This requires you to be in melee. If mechanics force you out, unless you are smart with AM banking, Quickening will fall. If there are large movement times or phase transitions, this will not be playable.

I'm still not seeing the numbers but maybe cause im not using AB as much as spamming NT and AE waiting for AM's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NotConvinced

After testing with better gear (840+) I will continue to insist that the proper Arcane stat priority is Mastery>Critical Strike>Versatility>Haste  with crit almost as important as mastery.

Everyone keeps focusing on the mana regen and mana increase (which is really important for high damage arcane output) but mastery has something more important, damage gained from each arcane charge. At 840+ gear you should be getting close to ~20-22% damage boost ontop of the 60% damage increase from each arcane charge. Couple that with more mana and more regen and you can easily stay at high mana levels through any 5-man heroic (and most mythics) without the need of using barrage to clear charges and go back to a low damage/low mana consumption rotation.

While critical strikes are at the risk of RNG mastery damage boost per arcane charge is not, meaning it's guaranteed damage increases which can be further boosted with a high crit rate. Also mastery mana levels boost the already considerable damage of Mark of Aluneth giving you a stronger AoE mana-free spell.

So to make my case mastery boosts mana regen keeping you at high mana longer, more mana to blow on  high damage full arcane charged spells and increase damage of your artifact spell, and a guaranteed damage increase across your most cast spells. This mastery is powerful for a reason, and is often misused.

Every time I've ran simulations my dps is much much lower than in game dps because the simulations insist on dumping arcane charges way more often than it needs to be because of the high damage of arcane barrage skewing the results while not taking into account the time to get back to full damage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Guest NotConvinced said:

After testing with better gear (840+) I will continue to insist that the proper Arcane stat priority is Mastery>Critical Strike>Versatility>Haste  with crit almost as important as mastery.

Everyone keeps focusing on the mana regen and mana increase (which is really important for high damage arcane output) but mastery has something more important, damage gained from each arcane charge. At 840+ gear you should be getting close to ~20-22% damage boost ontop of the 60% damage increase from each arcane charge. Couple that with more mana and more regen and you can easily stay at high mana levels through any 5-man heroic (and most mythics) without the need of using barrage to clear charges and go back to a low damage/low mana consumption rotation.

While critical strikes are at the risk of RNG mastery damage boost per arcane charge is not, meaning it's guaranteed damage increases which can be further boosted with a high crit rate. Also mastery mana levels boost the already considerable damage of Mark of Aluneth giving you a stronger AoE mana-free spell.

So to make my case mastery boosts mana regen keeping you at high mana longer, more mana to blow on  high damage full arcane charged spells and increase damage of your artifact spell, and a guaranteed damage increase across your most cast spells. This mastery is powerful for a reason, and is often misused.

Every time I've ran simulations my dps is much much lower than in game dps because the simulations insist on dumping arcane charges way more often than it needs to be because of the high damage of arcane barrage skewing the results while not taking into account the time to get back to full damage.

When assessing something like this, it can often help to provide examples of what you are talking about. Can you show us a log in a dungeon, comparing Mastery to Versatility?

This is by no means calling you out, it just helps us to see exactly what you are talking about. There are a number of reasons differences can occur and a log allows us to assess everything at face value. It also allows us to check fight length etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NotConvinced
2 hours ago, Blainie said:

When assessing something like this, it can often help to provide examples of what you are talking about. Can you show us a log in a dungeon, comparing Mastery to Versatility?

This is by no means calling you out, it just helps us to see exactly what you are talking about. There are a number of reasons differences can occur and a log allows us to assess everything at face value. It also allows us to check fight length etc.

I can't because I didn't think far enough ahead. I can try and rebuild a set with the stats recommended and rotation stated by the guide, but I had to take time off of work to even get the amount of play time I had to sink into my mage so it may take an ungodly amount of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Guest NotConvinced said:

I can't because I didn't think far enough ahead. I can try and rebuild a set with the stats recommended and rotation stated by the guide, but I had to take time off of work to even get the amount of play time I had to sink into my mage so it may take an ungodly amount of time.

Sim comparison can also work then. Simming two different gearsets at the same item level against each other eliminates human error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2016 at 9:46 AM, Guest NotConvinced said:

After testing with better gear (840+) I will continue to insist that the proper Arcane stat priority is Mastery>Critical Strike>Versatility>Haste  with crit almost as important as mastery.

Everyone keeps focusing on the mana regen and mana increase (which is really important for high damage arcane output) but mastery has something more important, damage gained from each arcane charge. At 840+ gear you should be getting close to ~20-22% damage boost ontop of the 60% damage increase from each arcane charge. Couple that with more mana and more regen and you can easily stay at high mana levels through any 5-man heroic (and most mythics) without the need of using barrage to clear charges and go back to a low damage/low mana consumption rotation.

While critical strikes are at the risk of RNG mastery damage boost per arcane charge is not, meaning it's guaranteed damage increases which can be further boosted with a high crit rate. Also mastery mana levels boost the already considerable damage of Mark of Aluneth giving you a stronger AoE mana-free spell.

So to make my case mastery boosts mana regen keeping you at high mana longer, more mana to blow on  high damage full arcane charged spells and increase damage of your artifact spell, and a guaranteed damage increase across your most cast spells. This mastery is powerful for a reason, and is often misused.

Every time I've ran simulations my dps is much much lower than in game dps because the simulations insist on dumping arcane charges way more often than it needs to be because of the high damage of arcane barrage skewing the results while not taking into account the time to get back to full damage.

NotConvinced, I think I like your stat priority better than the guide, it makes more sense to me to still have mastery some where near the top than the bottom. One question tho with the high mastery do you still use the familiar or switch to WoP since im told that with high mastery WoP is better than AF. Also are you still relying on the NT spam or has blizz nerfed it already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Blainie said:

Sim comparison can also work then. Simming two different gearsets at the same item level against each other eliminates human error.

But he just said " Every time I've ran simulations my dps is much much lower than in game dps because the simulations insist on dumping arcane charges way more often than it needs to be because of the high damage of arcane barrage skewing the results while not taking into account the time to get back to full damage. " Which means he cant sim it without the other spec pulling ahead do to how the sim wants to dump charges. Unless there is a way to tell it not to then he will have to dedicate a lot more of his time to prove his stats 100% viable; to me thats a lot to ask of a person....unless he is doing a guide to for a site like this. Which I would be intrigued to see honestly (hint...hint).

Edited by Tigersharrk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tigersharrk said:

to me thats a lot to ask of a person.

So should we simply just trust him? Unfortunately, that's not quite how these things work. 

Just because an individual feels that the old way is better than the new and disregards the hard work of Furty, I don't think you can say that they must be right.

Should Furty go and reinvestigate all of the work he has put in, simply because an individual disagrees with the majority opinion?

To me, that's a lot to ask of a person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim. If he claims Mastery is the best stat when all evidence so far says otherwise he needs logs that back it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Brutalis said:

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim. If he claims Mastery is the best stat when all evidence so far says otherwise he needs logs that back it up.

This is my point, thank you.

I'm not dismissing him, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm simply stating that he can't challenge the guide without proof (that we can check) to back it up.

If we followed every claim with no proof, our guide writers would never sleep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NotConvinced
On 9/10/2016 at 3:35 AM, Blainie said:

Sim comparison can also work then. Simming two different gearsets at the same item level against each other eliminates human error.

The problem with every sim I've used it insists I use barrage way too often because the sim sees barrage as high damage output due to Arcane Charges buff and the fact it's an instant cast with no prerequisites. This means I need to either have 3 Arcane Missiles cached opening with an Arcane Explosion/Arcane Blast right after using barrage to clear my Arcane charges, either way I'm now in a low damage rotation until completing the spells to get to 4 Arcane charges. The sim doesn't see it this way, it sees instant cast with high damage putting it on the top of my rotation even though it costs time and dps to re-ramp up charges.

If the sim could let me adjust that I would be able to run a more accurate simulation but seeing as how I just started using software to run sims in the pre-patch I have no idea how to properly weigh abilities.

 

 

On 9/10/2016 at 11:30 AM, Tigersharrk said:

NotConvinced, I think I like your stat priority better than the guide, it makes more sense to me to still have mastery some where near the top than the bottom. One question tho with the high mastery do you still use the familiar or switch to WoP since im told that with high mastery WoP is better than AF. Also are you still relying on the NT spam or has blizz nerfed it already?

I personally wouldn't recommend NT Spam, but that's really a personal call as I haven't tried it out since the pre-launch patch.

I use the familiar currently, though yes WoP is also a viable option because it gives you more AM which helps you conserve mana on single target which in turns helps you to continue procing AM and if you are trying out the NT spam it's pretty much a necessity.

With Mastery and Crit above Versatility I've been going toe to toe with most fire mages I've ran with, I may have the order reversed or maybe I'm just crazy but I could never keep my mana up through boss fights on a lower priority without going to a low damage rotation.

Sorry to answer those backwards.

 

 

On 9/10/2016 at 5:11 PM, Brutalis said:

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim. If he claims Mastery is the best stat when all evidence so far says otherwise he needs logs that back it up.

I 100% agree and I'm about 6 pieces shy of trying to run an 840 comparison but work started up so who knows how long it will still take.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ionne

Is it just me or is anyone else hoping something concrete will appear and be able to assure me I can still play arcane and not horribly gimp my group? I've tried fire and I just can't get into it :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Regulan
      Hallo zusammen,
      Wer wir sind:
      Der Blood Wolf Clan ist mehr als nur eine gewöhnliche WoW-Gilde – wir sind eine Gemeinschaft mit Herz, Verstand und einer eigenen Geschichte. Unsere Wurzeln liegen in den alten Ruinen Zul`Kunda im Schlingendorntals, wo die Blutwölfe einst ihren Schwur auf Stärke und Zusammenhalt leisteten. Diesen Schwur tragen wir bis heute weiter – im Spiel und in unserer Gemeinschaft.
      Was wir spielen:
      PvE:
      Mythic+ ↔ M0 bis M13+ // Tiefen // Zeitwanderungs-Instanzen
      NHC+ Raid Blutfang Banner (Samstag von 20:00 bis 22:00 Uhr)
      Leerenspitze ↔ (6/6) NHC , (2/6) HC , Marsch auf Quel’Danas ↔ (2/2) NHC , (0/2) HC Traumriss ↔ (1/1) NHC , (0/1) HC PvP:
      Zufällige Schlachtfelder
      **
      Lore & Rollenspiel-Hintergrund – wir sind keine reine RP-Gilde, aber unsere Geschichten und unser Clan-Hintergrund fließen spürbar mit ein.
      Sonstiges
      Gemeinsames ↔ Transmog , Mounts und Pets Farmen , Housing.
      Was uns wichtig ist:
      Gemeinschaft & Zusammenhalt (Wir sind ein Rudel, und im Rudel ist niemand allein.)
      Spaß am Spiel (Progress ist uns wichtig, aber er steht nicht über dem Miteinander.)
      Respekt & Fairness (Ein freundlicher Umgangston ist bei uns selbstverständlich.)
      Discord Aktiv (Gilden- und Communityleben findet hautsächlich im Discord statt.)
      Community-Ausrichtung:
      Voice , Sozial , RP , Semi - Casual PvP/PvE
      Blood Wolf Clan – Werde Teil des Rudels!
       
      [DE/18+] (Verwaltung Discord) discord.gg/8vQW8zwUXF
      (Nach der Freischaltung erhaltet ihr den Einladunglink zum WoW‑Discord.)
       
      In Treue zum Orden der Blutwölfe
      Regulan Kasar
      Gilden- & Communityleiter
      Unsere Online-Zeiten:
      Mo. bis So. ab 18:00 bis 00:00 Uhr
      Sa. bis So. ab 12:00 bis 18:00 Uhr
      Hinweis: Vereinzelt auch andere Zeiten möglich.

    • By WoWF2P
      🤠(Author's introduction)🤠

      Introduction: Before I begin I want to clarify that I am an old explorer and curious connoisseur of these players who dedicated their lives for years to a style of play within WoW, known as WoW F2P, I want to clarify the doubt of who this person is and what he came to represent and what he continues to represent today for level 20 communities, looking for information and more information I can say that this is the summarized result of this player known as Saruski, also known by other nicknames with which I will also be willing to better summarize this matter.

      👀 (What were the beginnings?) 👀

      Beginnings: Saruski started playing WoW around 2012 or 2013, but officially dedicated herself to the F2P playstyle in 2014.
      She has videos on her YouTube channel where she talks about her early experiences in WoW F2P, including her time in the Alliance and later joining the Horde. These videos provide some insight into her beginnings in the game and how she became involved with the F2P community.
      👀 (What's it called?) 👀

      Name and character: Saruski, whose real name is Andrea, is a recognized figure in the World of Warcraft (WoW) community, specifically among players who play for free (F2P).

      👀 (What is it known for?) 👀

      Pioneering the F2P community: Saruski founded and led the first international WoW F2P community on the Blizzard app. This provided a central hub for F2P players to connect, share information, and organize groups.
      Advocating for F2P players: She has been a vocal advocate for F2P players, highlighting their achievements and contributions to the WoW community.
      Creating content: Saruski has created videos and content to share her knowledge and experiences with the F2P community.

      👀 (What does Saruski mean for WoW F2P?) 👀

      Community building: Her leadership in creating the first international F2P community helped to legitimize and unify the F2P player base.
      Inspiration and representation: Saruski has shown that F2P players can achieve a high level of play and contribute meaningfully to the WoW community.
      Education and guidance: Her content has helped many F2P players learn the ropes and improve their gameplay.

      👀 (When did he retire?) 👀

      Retirement: While Saruski retired from WoW in 2020, her contributions to the F2P community remain significant. She is remembered as a pioneer, leader, and advocate for F2P players.
      Saruski, a prominent figure in the WoW F2P community, while no specific reason was publicly stated, she did create a video titled "Wow Saruski Official F2p: End Of Story | 2013-2020 (English And Spanish)" which you can find on YouTube.

      👀 (Final summary) 👀

      Summarizing: There are many players today who deserve high recognition, but it could be said that Saruski is the most well-known player and the one who marked a before and after in WOW F2P, given her career in the game and on the internet some people call her the legend of WOW F2P, but there is nothing official to call someone like that, therefore that is up to each person's discretion.
      End...
       
      ❕ (Additional information) ❕
      ✅ YT - Saruski: Wow Saruski Official F2p
      ✅ Wow Character: Saruski-Stormscale
      ✅ Wow Guild: The Last Legend
      ✅ TW Saruski: @Wow_Saruski_F2p
      ✅ FB Group Saruski: The Community Of Wow Saruski Official F2p
      ✅ FB Page Saruski: Wow Saruski Official F2p
      ✅ IG Saruski: wow.saruski.official.f2p
      🔴 Saruski's last video, his retirement: 
       

    • By Starym
      We have another triple entry in the hotfix ledger, as Radiant Echoes gets more improvements in retail, while Season of Discovery and Cata Classic get additional class changes.
       August 7  (Source)
      Player-characters
      Steady Flight should no longer be removed after entering an Arena. Quests
      We tuned up the Prototype Shredder MK-03 so that “Eye for an Eye” can be completed. Radiant Echoes Event
      Increased Flightstone and upgrade Crest drop rates in the event. Reduced the HP scaling on all event bosses so that they should be killable in a more-reasonable timeframe. Developers’ notes: This includes both ‘minibosses’ (e.g. Hogger, Thorim) and final bosses (e.g. Remembered Onyxia, Ragnaros). Season of Discovery
      Hunter Heart of the Lion once again has a 100 yard range. Warrior The Focused Rage rune will now correctly reduce the cost of Meathook by 3. Cataclysm Classic
      Fixed an issue where Faerie Fire did not deal intended amounts of threat when used on NPCs targeting another unit.
    • By Stan
      Due to a bug introduced with the War Within pre-patch, some players are receiving item level 250 gear from the weekly cache.
      We've seen numerous reports on Reddit and the official forums that the Last Hurrah weekly quest on live servers drop low-level gear for some players. Apparently, the bug was first introduced with the War Within pre-patch two weeks ago and still hasn't been fixed.
      Here's an example of a low item level drop from the Cache of Awakened Treasures by Omnifox.

    • By Starym
      Week 2 brings quite a few changes, as Hunters in particular rise up, while Shadow has a really bad time. The top 3 remains the same and very consistent, so let's jump in and see what's going on.
      Warcraft Logs Points
      The below logs are based on POINTS, and not actual damage or healing, meaning they log the timed completion for the specs, with higher keys getting more points, obviously. The time in which the dungeon is completed is also a factor, but a much, much smaller one, as it grants very few points if you do it significantly faster than just any in-time completion. We're also using the Normalized Aggregate Scores numbers, for clarity, meaning the top spec is marked as 100 and then the rest are ranked in relation to that peak point.
      All Keys
      95th percentile DPS
      The top 3 remains quite stable with the Evoker-Paladin-Warrior trio reigning supreme. We see the first change of the week right after that though, as Frost DK continues its upward march in dungeons as well as in raids, taking 4th from Elemental. Both DKs are on the rise, as Unholy also moves a spot up, taking advantage of Shadow's precipitous 5-spot fall to the bottom of the top 10. Arms remains stable as two Hunters burst in, Beast Mastery taking 8th and Marksmanship 9th, as Frost Mage disappears down towards the bottom. Speaking of the bottom, Devastation gets some new roommates there, as Outlaw and Destruction fall and give Enhancement and Feral a break.

      Mythic+ All Keys 95th Percentile Data by Warcraft Logs.
      All Percentiles
      As with the top percentiles, the top 3 remains solid, but 4th is immediately changed, thanks to Shadow's massive drop in performance this week. The Priest loses even more ground here, falling 9 spots into 13th, opening 4th up for Arms. Beast Mastery moves even higher here, grabbing 5th and moving in front of Elemental and Frost DK, as Marksmanship brings up the rear and completes the Hunter sandwich in 8th. Affliction breaks into the top 10, just ahead of Unholy which dropped to the final spot.

      Mythic+ All Keys All Percentile Data by Warcraft Logs.
      Raw DPS U.GG DPS Rankings
      U.gg's rankings are based on actual DPS taken from Warcraft Logs data, focusing on the top players and span the past two weeks.
      Frost DK finds itself on top in the raw DPS rankings, as Augmentation isn't calculated properly here. Fury and Arms grab the next two spots, moving ahead of Ret, and the Fyr'alath wins continue in 5th, where Unholy finished the legendary axe streak. Even Survival joins the Hunter good times in 8th, where all three specs gather, just ahead of Balance who closes out the top 10.
      Mythic+ All Keystone DPS rankings by u.gg.
       
       
      For even more in-depth data for each individual key head on over to Warcraft Logs. And if you're interested in more info on the specs themselves you can always check out our class guides (updated for the pre-patch), as well as our Mythic+ guides and Mythic+ tier list.
×
×
  • Create New...