9 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
The Sworn is recruiting DPS. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
Thank you for your consideration
Hi ya'll - My Mission is to a make EVERYONE comfortable in PvP and have FUN knowing they're playing their class well, and are able to help contribute to the team. This should decrease the amount of griefers, salty dogs, ragers, and quitters in PvP throughout arena / bgs!! It's my goal <3
Pushing towards that I wanted to share a PvP Guide I've put together breaking down talents, honor talents, and how to do the rotation for Elemental Shaman. I hope it helps you guys and gives you an edge in PvP. I'll be putting together some more to help break more pieces of PVP.
Elemental shaman are at the BEST place they've been in for PATCHES!! So it's a great time to push rating and try some different comps out!!
My top 3v3 comps:
1) Boom + Ele + MW/Hpal
2) Destro + Ele + Heals
3) Sub + Ele + HPriest
4) Ele + War + Rdruid
5) Spriest + Ele + Heals
My top 2v2 comps - anything other than these is kind too hard to handle with how often there are melee in 2v2.
1) MW + Ele
2) Rogue + Ele
3) Ele + Rdruid
4) Ele + Hpriest
Let me know what works for you and what doesnt!!
The future guides will include
1) Arena Guide - dealing with positioning, when to do damage, communicating , and key addons that will help you
2) Battleground Guide - what specs work for each map, little tips and tricks per map type, and how to communicate with your teammates well
3) UI - reviewing how different UI setups can REALLY enhance your pvp gameplay
4) Keybinds and Macros - Trying to call out the little changes you can make that can make a big difference, and things you may not be thinking about for Macros/keybinds that could blow your mind.
I have a question about transmoging.
I would love to use the silent Assassin set on my Monk, i that possible? I know that i can wear the t13 from druids, but not sure about that special rogue set.
Thank you in advance
1. can i do comparable ( to subtlety ) damage as assasination rogue? what is difference in %?
2. shadowcraft shows me that subterfuge is 25k dps more than nightstalker, is it real?
3. simcraft shows me, that my dps now as assasination is 25-30k less than subtlety ( 55 and 59 artifact level ), will it be the same gap when i get 59 assa artifact, or subtlety damage is always higher?
Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
- Non pally or holy priest healer!
All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!