FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
palles

Legion Fury Warrior Weak Aura's

A weak aura set up to help with fury warrior. Enrage is just the enrage icon on the left side, the other two are both part of the rotation helper.

Basically shows when enraged, and tells you what buttons to press.

UPDATE 8/29/16
Moved weak aura's to center of screen, took the WW one out of the rotation helper, now when it is active use it instead of raging blow or furious slash. The Bloodthirst during this time can be a little off, I'm not certain if you should only do it when not enraged or if you should be using it on CD. I may modify the WA's to have the aoe button show up when multiple targets are around, but have the full rotation there instead of just the WW button like it is now. Also moved everything to Wago.io

UPDATE 8/6/16
Alright I just released an updated Rotation Helper, this one will suggest Bloodthirst/Raging Blow if the CD is less than 1.5s, instead of suggesting Furious Slash. Note that this is a little off if you have ANY haste. If you want it to be right you need to modify 4 Weak Aura's.

Bloodthirst - GCD
Bloodthirst - Enrage - GCD
Raging Blow - GCD
Raging Blow - Enrage - GCD

On all of these, for the first trigger you need you change the remaining time from 1.5 to whatever you GCD is

If you need to figure out what your GCD is, I use the following macro to do so:

/cast Furious Slash
/run local f=GcT or CreateFrame("Frame","GcT") f:SetScript("OnUpdate",function() print("CD:",(select(2,GetSpellCooldown("Furious Slash")))) f:Hide() end) f:Show()

UPDATE 8/15/16
Added seperate bar for CDs (should have all covered, including orc/troll racial)
Added Odyn's Fury
Changed how WW works. (If there are atleast 3 targets in range it will always show the WW icon, basically, as well as the number of mobs in range in the center of the icon.)
Some other minor bug fixes in the rotation helper.
Added Bladestorm (I'm not really sure when this is supposed to be used TBH so right now it shows if 3 mobs in range and off CD.)

Link: https://wago.io/NkFH7O65b

Video: https://youtu.be/Z4zoMQTgLvs

Video: https://youtu.be/uimyjcq_dvg

Edited by palles

Hi palles, I'm making the switch from Arms to Fury and this looks AMAZING. Thank you! I apologize for my noobness, but I'm new to a lot of mods especially weakauras (I know how to install mods just simple ones). After I install weakauras, is this pretty easy to setup?

Yea, you just type /wa and then the page that opens up will have a button at the bottom that says 'import' just click that and paste the string into the window that opens up. Do so again 2 more times and you're good to go. The icons only load when you are in combat.

Hello there its looking real good! i was hopeing u could help me out, i see all those buffs and progs u have on the left side. and i think that would help alot! but i have no idea if its even Weakauras? any chance u could help so i could have something that looks like that? :) 

You mean above my player unit frame? that is part of elv ui. (basically everything on my UI is elv, or WA. and I use Details! for my dps meter)

Alright I just released an updated Rotation Helper, this one will suggest Bloodthirst/Raging Blow if the CD is less than 1.5s, instead of suggesting Furious Slash. Note that this is a little off if you have ANY haste. If you want it to be right you need to modify 4 Weak Aura's.

Bloodthirst - GCD
Raging Blow - GCD

On all of these, for the first trigger you need you change the remaining time from 1.5 to whatever you GCD is

If you need to figure out what your GCD is, I use the following macro to do so:

/cast Furious Slash
/run local f=GcT or CreateFrame("Frame","GcT") f:SetScript("OnUpdate",function() print("CD:",(select(2,GetSpellCooldown("Furious Slash")))) f:Hide() end) f:Show()

UPDATE 8/15/16
Added seperate bar for CDs (should have all covered, including orc/troll racial)
Added Odyn's Fury
Changed how WW works. (If there are atleast 3 targets in range it will always show the WW icon, basically, as well as the number of mobs in range in the center of the icon.)
Some other minor bug fixes in the rotation helper.
Added Bladestorm (I'm not really sure when this is supposed to be used TBH so right now it shows if 3 mobs in range and off CD.)

14 hours ago, Nesmuricus said:

Any idea why when I click on the pastebin links they just reopen this page?

Links were broken, sorry :(

I fixed them.

Hey palles, Just have a question, where do I edit the GCD for these CD's? I typed the code you displayed above and got.....

/cast Furious Slash

CD: 0 

Is that correct? 

And then where do I edit this?

13 hours ago, Congi91 said:

Hey palles, Just have a question, where do I edit the GCD for these CD's? I typed the code you displayed above and got.....

/cast Furious Slash

CD: 0 

Is that correct? 

And then where do I edit this?

It shouldn't display zero. You need to make that macro and then go to a target dummy and hit it, and it should display something like 1.248 or something like that. (note if you have worldbreaker's Resolve that this will change based on each stack, with zero stacks I'm 1.248 with full stakcs i'm .998. I have mine set to 1.04 which is about half stacks.) 

Once you have that number you will need to change it in the location in the picture. Make sure you change it for all 4 weak aura's that need it: 

Bloodthirst - GCD
Raging Blow - GCD

and note that if you change your haste you should/need to change it again.

2016-08-26.png

UPDATE 8/29/16
Moved weak aura's to center of screen, took the WW one out of the rotation helper, now when it is active use it instead of raging blow or furious slash. The Bloodthirst during this time can be a little off, I'm not certain if you should only do it when not enraged or if you should be using it on CD. I may modify the WA's to have the aoe button show up when multiple targets are around, but have the full rotation there instead of just the WW button like it is now. Also moved everything to Wago.io

1 hour ago, palles said:

UPDATE 8/29/16

Hi Palles

Looks Great! Was wondering if you have a recommended Talent tree? And also would you recommend Wrecking ball over Avatar? Or do you switch them depending situation?

3 hours ago, palles said:

UPDATE 8/29/16

Do I need all 6 files on Wago.io? New to WA forgive the ignorance.

EDIT - So i figured out the loading part, but the only one that is showing as "loaded" in enraged, the rest are sorted as "not loaded", problem?

Edited by Nanergoat
new info

1 hour ago, Nanergoat said:

Do I need all 6 files on Wago.io? New to WA forgive the ignorance.

EDIT - So i figured out the loading part, but the only one that is showing as "loaded" in enraged, the rest are sorted as "not loaded", problem?

I had the same problem. I had to delete all the old Auras. as well as the ones saying not loaded and re entered all the code imports. Have to click on the import button when you paste the code. it shows up like an Item info badge

Oh yea, you need to delete all of the old one's before importing. 

I usually use avatar, but there are def fights where wrecking ball is better.

Starting using this in Legion after I got my legendary weps, it is showing me the icon for the warswords during battle but if I understand it correctly the effect of the weapon is on equip, it isn't something you "use" per se... 

I apologize for my ignorance on this one. I have used WA's in the past, but only using one string at a time. Regarding using multiple strings such as this, do I import them all individually and they will stack? Or should I combine them into one big string and import that? Thank you in advance!

Side question- I did not see Odin's Fury show up in the rotation. Is that in the Cooldown's that I just overlooked?

On 8/31/2016 at 1:42 PM, Nanergoat said:

Starting using this in Legion after I got my legendary weps, it is showing me the icon for the warswords during battle but if I understand it correctly the effect of the weapon is on equip, it isn't something you "use" per se... 

No. There is a usable ability you get when you get the swords. It is an AOE dot. You should be using it.

6 hours ago, Kronos5000 said:

I apologize for my ignorance on this one. I have used WA's in the past, but only using one string at a time. Regarding using multiple strings such as this, do I import them all individually and they will stack? Or should I combine them into one big string and import that? Thank you in advance!

Side question- I did not see Odin's Fury show up in the rotation. Is that in the Cooldown's that I just overlooked?

Odyn's fury does show up, if you mean the vid I made this before legion launched, but they are updated to include it. As for importing you want to import each string one at a time. 

5 hours ago, Tols said:

Hi!! really nice work :D, but i have a question, is Execute ok? because it don't active when boss is less 20%. Thank you!

You should only execute when you are enraged, and it will/should show up at less than 20% and enraged. If you are not enraged do not use it.