FORUMS
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tomseno
      Raid/Class Spots Are Open To Any Applicant If The Player Is The Right Fit
      A guild formed with an ambition for progression and a love for M+ we decided to make the move from Silvermoon Alliance and form a guild to take our focus to the next level, Cutting Edge in 10.1 being the next step.
      We believe in building a guild by recruit players of a similar goal and mentality whether it be for raiding or for push score in Mythic plus. We value loyalty, honesty and a positive attitude towards setbacks. Communication skills are an absolute must.
      Raid Schedule
      Wednesday 20:30-23:00 Sunday 20:30-23:00
      Current Progression
      9/9HC 5/9M
      What are we looking for recruitment wise?
      We're currently open to recruiting DPS classes listed above, as we aim to solidify a stable 25-player roster. We're looking to provide competition to existing members and choose the best 25 players to proceed with for next tier.
      Contact Information:
      Discord; tomsen and lora1506
      Think you'd be a good fit?
      If you believe that you are a player that is looking to achieve the same goals as us then why not contact us and see if we can achieve our goals together!
    • By Velovictus
      Heyas all!
      Here's a short music video paying homage to all the Vengeance Demon Hunters out there, Much Love!

• By Heroicsolo
      Hi, everyone!

We've successfully completed M+10 key in time with 5 vengeance dhs group. It was funny challenge for us, because of not BiS gear (less than 210 average group ilvl) and not BiS legendaries, but we've done it!

I have experience of organizing similar events since MoP (10 and 25 blood dks raids, 20 dhs raid in Legion prepatch, later it was 5 dhs vs mythic+ keys).

If you have a 190+ ilvl demon hunter for Alliance and if you are interested to participate in similar events in future, contact me here or come to our group in Blizzard client: https://blizzard.com/invite/5dp5MUMPg.

In the nearest future we're planning to gather dhs only raid in Castle Nathria, perhaps immediately a heroic mode.
    • By Okumay
      Hey guys!

I recently switched over to Vengeance to tank for my guild and I'm trying to figure out a few things regarding my azerite. I was lucky my havoc gear had pretty good vengeance traits as well (3 revel being what I was shooting for). I recently bought a 480 shoulder piece that has Infernal Armor and Hour of reaping, but not Revel. It's a 15 ilvl increase and I'm not sure if the ilvl increase is worth losing that trait. Would love some feedback if possible. Thanks! 

• By Kilexo
      Hey Everyone, 
      So i play a Demon Hunter Lvl 120 with iLVL 464.
      My DPS in dungeons is just so low compared to everyone else and i dont know why. I was in a M8+ earlier and the ilvl 450 Tank was doing more DPS than I was. 
      Any tips? Check out my gear/character, i think its all setup right. I went through the Icy Veins Demon Hunter guide and stat priority etc... Got a rotation, but something isnt right. Im always last on DPS even with 440 ilvl players in the group.

Thanks for reading!
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/fliixy