Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kharth

Vengeance haste %

2 posts in this topic

What haste % should I aim ? I'm at 25% and that's giving me a 12 sec cd on demon spikes so i can have them up 100% of time (theoretically). Immolation aura is 50% uptime. Should I go for more mastery or versatility at this point ? The guide said:

Haste reduces the global cooldown (until you reach 50% Haste), and also reduces the cooldown of Demon Spikes Icon Demon Spikes and Immolation Aura Icon Immolation Aura.

but I think its saying haste past 50% stops reducing the GCD.

There is no X amount of haste that you need and/or want to have. Haste is arguably the best or second best stat in pre-patch and drops down to 3-4th best in Legion.

For now haste flip-flops between best and second best based on skill level, encounter, and gear. Until launch it is viable to stack haste if you want up to 50% (not even sure you can GET 50% in current gear) but even then it will not always be the "best" stat since it changes based on other factors.

After launch you're never going to prioritize haste over Vers and it will be roughly equal to mastery meaning you'll only take it over crit and only if you're going for a max survival build. In 5 man builds and DPS builds it is literally the last stat.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iose
      Hi, i am Iose, a newb ass 866 DH DPS. Can i please have some help to boost my DPS? 
      This is my fight with Star Auger Etraeus, my most recent fight with current gear and talents shown on armoury.
      Thanks in advance
    • By maviebris
      So I was fortunate enough to get mantle of command last night, and ran some quick sims. Based on my sims, it would seem that crit has over taken haste in the stat priority when using mantle of command. So stat priority is as follows:
      agi > mast > crit > haste > vers

I haven't calculated weights, but the difference in simulations was significant. I'll leave the weight calculating to others. The idea is that with mantle of command and the changing function of dire beast, it is more advantageous to get more dire beasts from crit, than reducing the CD through haste. Maybe someone else can confirm this also.
    • By jagodziarz
      Hello there: )

Guyz i've got a question, i've been reading on icyveins forum , that in the new rotation/talents we need atleast 17% of haste just to have a proper DPS on it. It's that true?
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Demon Hunter Grenade Build.
    • By Karrscher
      Hello !

Just a little question about the Soulgorger trait. I just reached the 36th point in my weapon and I'm asking if it is interesting to up this trait. I know that the first point is up to 10% bonus armor and then decrease to 1%. Is it worth it to up Soulgorger or just wait for the 7.1.5 new talents ? 

And somebody does have the patch note about those new talents ? Or this is just a "+1" added to existing ones ?