Pengwin

mythic [Connected Ner'zhul][A]<Awesome> Recruiting Vets for Legion Mythic

1 post in this topic

<Awesome> of NZ is looking for exceptional veteran raiders to fill its ranks!  
We are a group of friends of friends of veteran players(average age 25), a large number returning fresh from hiatus looking to make our mark on the server aiming for #1 faction, if not server-wide!  A number of past gladiators, top 10 parsers fill our ranks and people who love to push the current content to the limit.  If you are a returning vet who is used to end-game progression, we may be just the perfect fit.

Raid times: 8PM-Midnight PST , days: Mon/Tue/Thu
We expect a 90+% attendance, with obvious exceptions for real emergencies/special occasions.  We expect our raiders to actually put the raid in their schedule and prioritize it as the rest of us are putting the raid first in the same situations.

Looking for:  ANY EXCEPTIONAL RAIDER IS WELCOME TO APPLY!
But really, for variety the following are preferred but not necessary
DPS: DK/Pa/Sh/DH/R
Heal: Sh/Mk
Tank: Warrior/Dr

Add me Pengwin#1511, reply, or visit our temporary site to apply.  Be sure to be ready to answer questions, include as many details as possible so we can get a good feel for you.   We look forward to hearing from you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Athlios
      Guild Information:
      Guild name: Gordian Knot
      Faction: Horde
      Realm: Draenor (EU)
      Realm Type: Normal - PVE
      Current progress: NH 10/10H, 3/10M
      Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
      Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET
      (Full application details on website)
      Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding:
      High:
      Death Knight: All specs Demon Hunter: Vengeance Druid: Balance & Feral Mage: All specs Monk: Windwalker Paladin: All specs Priest: Shadow & Discipline Rogue: All specs Shaman: Elemental Warlock: All specs Medium:
      Warrior: Fury & Arms We're also looking for a tank with a good dps offspec or a dpser with a good tanking offspec.
      These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive and friendly attitude.
      Also, in order to be able to join our main team straight away, you need to meet the requirements for mythic raiding, which are around 900 item level equiped and around 45+ traits on your weapon.
      Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot).
      About us:
      Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla.
      We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 70% attendance per month.
      We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc.
      There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game.
      Currently :
      We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time.
      Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays or Fridays.
      Saturdays are left for older content runs for fun and drinking!
      Our current guild progress is 10/10 on Nighthold heroic and 3/10 on mythic, and we're focusing on Mythic Progress at the moment!
      If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at http://gordian-knot.eu/apply/, alternatively please whisper Athlioss@Draenor or add my battletag Athlios#2283.
      PS. We're always open to group applications or guild merging discussions.
      We are also open and welcome social applications.
    • By Ergunk
      Stinki Monki Finger (SMF), formed 28th April 2005, was the longest standing raiding guild on Hellscream. On Dec 15th 2016 we made the decision to transfer our guild to Tarren Mill in search of new opportunities and secure a strong future for the guild and its community. We have been around to see all of Vanilla, Burning Crusade, Wrath, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD & now time for Legion.
      We always strive for a nice and relaxed atmosphere within the guild and always show optimism for killing future bosses.

Stinki Monki Finger is currently searching for:
      A few range dps!
      Strong applications from all classes/roles will also be considered. This means Melee aswell, so dont be afraid to drop by! :)

We require you to have previous experience at raiding Heroic or Mythic mode content and be available for atleast 2-3 raids per week.

Current progress
      7/7 M, 1/3 M, 4/10 M

Main raid schedule:
      Wednesday 20:00-23:00
      Sunday 20:00-23:00
      Monday 20:00-23:00

We are also organising Mythic dungeons and social raids outside of main raid times and there is a possibility of an Alt Raid.

We have been a guild since Vanilla and known each other for over 10 years. Our goal is to always aim for the highest difficulty while raiding in a relaxed atmosphere. We keep in contact with each other through various games and you will definitely feel the guilds comradeship when playing with us.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Finesse or Ergunk#2122 for a chat.

Kind regards,
      Ergunk
      http://stinkimonkifinger.co.uk
    • By Ellepheba
      <FoE> US-Turalyon
      What We Need:
      Open recruitment for ALL DPS ilvl 890+ but our highest need is ranged, especially hunter and shadow priest. Prefer non-leather wearers, as we are saturated with druids and demon hunters but any exceptional applicant will be considered. When We Raid:
      We raid Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 8-11pm EST. We use Discord to communicate, and expect our raiders to come prepared (flasks, food, runes, etc.).
      Who We Are:
      <FoE> has been around for almost 10 years now. We're an older guild of adults, we do not yell in our raids and we strive to have a fun light environment. We're currently seeking like minded players to fill out our heroic roster and if we can get up to 20 we can try our hands at some mythic progression. We like to do keystone mythics and old contents on off-nights for fun.
      Progression:
      We are currently 8/10 in Heroic Nighthold.
      If Interested:
      Please fill out an application here: http://foeturalyon.enjin.com/recruitment and contact me on bnet: Ellepheba#1485
    • By Matix
      Hello guys,
      I have been having trouble with my toon... For some reason my DPS outside of Metamorphosis is really, REALLY low. Like 400k whereas I'm overall 900iLevel.
      You can look up my Armory here:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Xymeria/simple
      If the link does not work, please check me out Xymeria-Emeriss - Europe.
      I have all of the pieces the Top Demon hunters in Wowprogress do, except a little bit lower iLevel and maybe some improvements can be done to my Gloves and Boots, I hadn't had much luck with legendaries ( I have the defensive DH chest, Burning Fist Trinket and the last one I got is the Cascading Eyes ( Head ) - I don't have the Ring which EVERYONE BUT ME HAS....
      I'm having huge issues with generating enough fury to dish out enough DPS. I have enough Crit and Mastery, my haste is a little low, but not that much. 
      When I'm in Meta, Nemesis and Artifact are on.. I dish out around 1300. But without meta it's all downhill from there.
      Please give me some advise on how to improve my DPS.
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding. We cleared through Nighthold heroic a number of months ago and need some more people in order to jump into mythic. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for both melee and ranged DPS to fill out the roster. At this time we are full on tanks and healers.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS -Warlock and Shadow Priest but all classes will be considered
      Melee DPS - Ret Paladin
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Sunday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)