Vlad

Class Order Halls - Resources and Advancements

56 posts in this topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome guide and very helpful, thank you. I just have a quick question, when questing in Suramar before unlocking world quests, would it be worth it to keep the quest gear tier one upgrade? I am level 108 right now, and only need friendly with Val'Sharah. I've heard Suramar quests offer pretty good gear, so I was just curious. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lyshnek said:

Awesome guide and very helpful, thank you. I just have a quick question, when questing in Suramar before unlocking world quests, would it be worth it to keep the quest gear tier one upgrade? I am level 108 right now, and only need friendly with Val'Sharah. I've heard Suramar quests offer pretty good gear, so I was just curious. Thanks!

Yes, it would be worth keeping it for the start of Suramar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blainie said:

Yes, it would be worth keeping it for the start of Suramar!

Thank you very much for all the help, I didn't read a whole lot about Legion before its launch haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the order hall upgrades:

The minor troop upgrade does not add a chance to counter a boss, at least not for Druids. It increases success chance on missions with minions, which is independent of a boss. Only the special troop (and champions) can counter a boss.

The special troop upgrade is being recommended above all else for the classes that can get it. Ultimately it's "only" another almost-champion to send on missions and it's only available once a day due to the very long build time. Seeing how (especially with the companion app) the "normal" amount of champions is enough to easily do all missions that are worthwhile I don't really see the benefit of having another troop. It won't allow for more missions to be completed (since champions and regular troops already complete all of them) and it doesn't offer more success chance than a combination of higher troops and champions. The alternate trait on the other hand will save tons of resources in the long run which is quite practical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7.9.2016 at 4:14 PM, Guest Kyo said:

Can you please clarify the choice suggested for Tier 4? I can't tell which it is recommending, I'm guessing the second.

I suggest using the greater troop upgrade, so the second one, yes.

1 hour ago, Guest Volti said:

Regarding the order hall upgrades:

The minor troop upgrade does not add a chance to counter a boss, at least not for Druids. It increases success chance on missions with minions, which is independent of a boss. Only the special troop (and champions) can counter a boss.

The special troop upgrade is being recommended above all else for the classes that can get it. Ultimately it's "only" another almost-champion to send on missions and it's only available once a day due to the very long build time. Seeing how (especially with the companion app) the "normal" amount of champions is enough to easily do all missions that are worthwhile I don't really see the benefit of having another troop. It won't allow for more missions to be completed (since champions and regular troops already complete all of them) and it doesn't offer more success chance than a combination of higher troops and champions. The alternate trait on the other hand will save tons of resources in the long run which is quite practical.

The first point is actually a mix-up due to wording. Apologies, I'll fix this ASAP, thanks for bringing it to my attention. My bad!

For your second point, I initally felt the same as you. As I tested it further on the beta, I honestly felt there was a HUGE abundance of order resources and nothing to spend it on. I don't know how much you played in WoD, but garrison resources reached a point very quickly where they were simply useless. I felt that order resources hit the same point, so I would rather have had the special troop.

I'll add a more in-depth explanation of the two choices to the guide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed, order resources seem abundant right now. But the special troop is quite useless, too. With both being useless it ultimately doesn't matter much which one is taken.

BUT order resources might actually become not useless / abundant once you stop doing the world quests for resources. Those are the main generators for them and I at least don't plan to do them forever. Right now I take them to finish emissary quests but after reaching exalted I plan to just stop doing world quests altogether. I'll be happy to have a huge resource cushion in order to be able to get seals and do missions for weeks or even months without having to farm resources.

So yes, right now order resources are useless since everyone is doing world quests but in the long run I might want to save a few. Might as well, since the extra troop doesn't really give me any benefits anyway (since, especially with the companion app, I can simply do all missions with the champions and troops I already have).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Guest Volti said:

Agreed, order resources seem abundant right now. But the special troop is quite useless, too. With both being useless it ultimately doesn't matter much which one is taken.

BUT order resources might actually become not useless / abundant once you stop doing the world quests for resources. Those are the main generators for them and I at least don't plan to do them forever. Right now I take them to finish emissary quests but after reaching exalted I plan to just stop doing world quests altogether. I'll be happy to have a huge resource cushion in order to be able to get seals and do missions for weeks or even months without having to farm resources.

So yes, right now order resources are useless since everyone is doing world quests but in the long run I might want to save a few. Might as well, since the extra troop doesn't really give me any benefits anyway (since, especially with the companion app, I can simply do all missions with the champions and troops I already have).

I see your point, fair enough. I'll adjust the commentary on that tier to state that, essentially, it is ultimately your choice. Neither provides some HUGE benefit and you can pick whichever you prefer. I'll give separate advice depending on the person's intentions and what they plan to do in the future of the game.

Thanks for the feedback and I'll make sure to get it updated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of notes about Eagle Ally, the Tier 2 Hunter advancement.  First, these flight paths are NOT connected to standard flight paths, nor are they interconnected with eachother, meaning to use the Eagle Flight Paths you are restricted to travel along them in one long, looping line.  Second, the Flight Master's Whistle will send you to one of the unconnected Eagle Flight Path's, making it more hindrance than help.  This makes it far less useful than the teleportation nexus for mages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Justin said:

A couple of notes about Eagle Ally, the Tier 2 Hunter advancement.  First, these flight paths are NOT connected to standard flight paths, nor are they interconnected with eachother, meaning to use the Eagle Flight Paths you are restricted to travel along them in one long, looping line.  Second, the Flight Master's Whistle will send you to one of the unconnected Eagle Flight Path's, making it more hindrance than help.  This makes it far less useful than the teleportation nexus for mages.

Thanks for pointing this out! I especially did not know about the interaction with the whistle. I'll make changes to reflect this info in the next update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a quick note that might be worth indicating is for the Tier 2 monk Brewhouse, the daily tapping of the keg does have a chance to reward you with the hidden appearance for the Brewmaster artifact, which could be incentive for some to keep it around even if the buff brews are not of much use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Guest Amythist said:

a quick note that might be worth indicating is for the Tier 2 monk Brewhouse, the daily tapping of the keg does have a chance to reward you with the hidden appearance for the Brewmaster artifact, which could be incentive for some to keep it around even if the buff brews are not of much use

I'll get that added! Is there a chance for any of the other hidden appearances (WW/MW), that you are aware of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a quick question. For tier 4, druidso have two troops to choose from, but the recommendation is that the player choose the troop. Which of the two should druids take?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest Dudeski said:

I have a quick question. For tier 4, druidso have two troops to choose from, but the recommendation is that the player choose the troop. Which of the two should druids take?

Apologies, that's an oversight, Take Force of the Forest, it is the better of the two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2016 at 1:38 AM, Blainie said:

I'll get that added! Is there a chance for any of the other hidden appearances (WW/MW), that you are aware of?

Not exclusive to monks, it seems some of the other classes have appearances related to their unique Tier 2 choice.

Alternate appearance items can drop for:
Vengeance Demon Hunters (from Twisting Nether advancement)

Restoration Druids (From Rich Soil)

Frost Mages (From Portal Nexus)

Destruction Warlocks (From Demonic Offering)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest The Busybody said:

Not exclusive to monks, it seems some of the other classes have appearances related to their unique Tier 2 choice.

Thanks! Will do some more research and update this section, as well as the "hidden artifact" section. Most likely coming mid-week this week.

Thanks once again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2016 at 3:56 PM, Guest Justin said:

A couple of notes about Eagle Ally, the Tier 2 Hunter advancement.  First, these flight paths are NOT connected to standard flight paths, nor are they interconnected with eachother, meaning to use the Eagle Flight Paths you are restricted to travel along them in one long, looping line.  Second, the Flight Master's Whistle will send you to one of the unconnected Eagle Flight Path's, making it more hindrance than help.  This makes it far less useful than the teleportation nexus for mages.

While true, I found that the fast "flying" or at least the 2 minute gliding from the eagle feathers wind up being more useful than the flying itself.  Since I never made any of the additional gliders in WoD, nor the other gliding "toys", I found that helpful.  That alone makes it helpful, especially in high elevation change areas in Broken Isles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Guest Dogar said:

While true, I found that the fast "flying" or at least the 2 minute gliding from the eagle feathers wind up being more useful than the flying itself.  Since I never made any of the additional gliders in WoD, nor the other gliding "toys", I found that helpful.  That alone makes it helpful, especially in high elevation change areas in Broken Isles.

I'm glad to hear the other side of the argument here. I had to weigh up both when considering recommendations, so I'm glad someone found the same usefulness that I did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please update t2 warrior advancement choice:

  • Warrior: A chance at loot from the Circle of Glory is the best choice in the early game, while the mission duration reduction will be best once raids have released.

 

The rewards from this are nowhere close to having 20% reduced mission time.  I have talked to many warriors in my class hall that have been disappointed that they followed icy veins guide on this and now have to wait an extra 3 days to switch back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2016 at 4:36 PM, Guest Tibolt said:

Please update t2 warrior advancement choice:

  • Warrior: A chance at loot from the Circle of Glory is the best choice in the early game, while the mission duration reduction will be best once raids have released.

 

The rewards from this are nowhere close to having 20% reduced mission time.  I have talked to many warriors in my class hall that have been disappointed that they followed icy veins guide on this and now have to wait an extra 3 days to switch back.

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that, I definitely wasn't intending for that result with the guide. I agree that I underestimated the value of the reduction when considering the campaign missions rather than just looking at the order hall missions on the whole. You are correct, the reduction is the best choice and I will update to reflect that. 

Thanks for pointing it out and once again, sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey

TL;DR: add TL;DR section to your guides or disappear from google.

So this will probably never pass moderation.

Every time I enter icy-veins I'm disappointed with your page. You have awesome guides, really detailed, worth reading and so on. But whenever I google some general topics like "druid order advancement" your webpage is on top. And when I google such topic I don't want to read 8 pages long guide, I just want straight answers. "On tier 4 chose this, because its best". Your webpage gives full detailed list of all possible choices with totally too long description, but no real advice. Or perhaps there are some, but well hidden and I've never got there. So please could you make your webpage appear second on google, not first? 

Sometimes long reading is required, like mastering your character. And then you're too shallow, more advanced studies are required. But when something could be simply answered "A is better than B" then your page on top of google makes it sound difficult. Adding '-icy' to every google search is annoying, so could you make something that you don't pop on top of google results?

Best regards

Alamakze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2016 at 0:58 AM, alamakze said:

Hey

TL;DR: add TL;DR section to your guides or disappear from google.

So this will probably never pass moderation.

Every time I enter icy-veins I'm disappointed with your page. You have awesome guides, really detailed, worth reading and so on. But whenever I google some general topics like "druid order advancement" your webpage is on top. And when I google such topic I don't want to read 8 pages long guide, I just want straight answers. "On tier 4 chose this, because its best". Your webpage gives full detailed list of all possible choices with totally too long description, but no real advice. Or perhaps there are some, but well hidden and I've never got there. So please could you make your webpage appear second on google, not first? 

Sometimes long reading is required, like mastering your character. And then you're too shallow, more advanced studies are required. But when something could be simply answered "A is better than B" then your page on top of google makes it sound difficult. Adding '-icy' to every google search is annoying, so could you make something that you don't pop on top of google results?

Best regards

Alamakze

We don't decide where our page appears on google.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick request for updating on this guide, the Tier 5 paladin and Demon Hunter Tier 5 upgrade to complete world quests was hotfixed last week or so. You can now use the items (which only take 10 minutes to make now) to complete a basic world quest every 18 hours instead of 3 days.

Personally I've found this useful in completing the PvP world quests (which I'm not keen on doing) and thus gaining honor and prestige ranks without needing to do the quests, but it's your call. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2016 at 10:10 AM, SingingPaladin said:

Personally I've found this useful in completing the PvP world quests (which I'm not keen on doing) and thus gaining honor and prestige ranks without needing to do the quests, but it's your call. 

Ah, very interesting. I actually didn't think about this application at all after the hotfix, since I'm someone that actively PvPs alongside PvE. It didn't really register that people might struggle with the PvP quests. Thanks for letting me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Stan
      War of Thorns will be available on live servers starting the week of July 24. The event has two stages and culminates in burning down Teldrassil. Here's our gameplay preview from the Alliance side.
      Check out our War of Thorns preview from the Alliance perspective!
      The following article contains spoilers.
      War of Thorns
      War of Thorns is the pre-expansion event that will be available on live servers the week of July 24, 2018 through BfA launch. The questline consists of two stages: Stage #1 ends with the Horde forces advancing to Darkshore. Completing it unlocks Darkshore World Quests  Stage #2 ends with the Alliance evacuating Darnassus and taking the portal to Stormwind when Teldrassil's burned down. Important cinematics from this stage are still missing! It remains unclear who actually burned down the World Tree. All quests reward reputation with the Alliance. You can earn the following faction mounts by completing the second part of the pre-expansion event: Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph (Alliance) War-Torn Reins of the Undercity Plaguebat (Horde) You can find the War of Thorns preview from the Horde perspective here. Quests
      Part One
      A Short-Lived Peace
      The initial quest's offered by Anduin who tells you how bravely you fought in the name of the Alliance, but more needs to be done given that he received a disturbing message from Alliance operatives in Orgrimmar.
      The Horde Uprising
      Unbeknownst to Anduin (who thinks that Horde forces gather in Silithus to get ahold of Azerite), you're supposed to report to Mathias Shaw for further instruction when all of a sudden he appears and tells you his reports were wrong:
      A Disturbance in Ashenvale
      Tha kaldorei forces already set sail for Silithus, but the Horde's attack on Ashenvale has begun. This piece of information is important, because the Alliance will get wrecked by the Horde big time, as they don't have enough forces to defend themselves. You are told to report to Captain Delaryn Summermoon in Astranaar. Go outside and enter Field Marshal Cogspark's portal to Astranaar.
      The Light of Elune & Knives of the Forsaken
      In Astranaar, you'll find Summermoon and many poisoned civilians.
      Objective of these quests is to honor bodies of the fallen in Astranaar and fight Undead Rogues.
      A Soft Glow
      Go find Malfurion in Ashenvale (at the entrance to Darkshore). He'll be fighting Sylvanas and creates a wisp wall to fend them off and win some time. Horde soldiers will try to pass it, but get killed by the wisps.
      Hidden Amongst the Leaves & Mercy for the Mad
      Captain Summermoon informs Malfurion that Horde forces gather at Zoram'gar Outpost.
      Slay 8 Frenzied Blackwood Furbolgs and send 8 Druids to defend the Grove of the Ancients.
      Garden Grove
      Meanwhile, the sacred grove is already under attack by Goblins and you must go defeat the Monstrous Shredder.
      Enraged Furbolgs & Elves in the Machine
      Something's going on at the Blackwood Den. You are sent to investigate the disturbance. Entering Blackwood Den reveals that it's under attack by the Horde and you must save Elder Brolg, Gren Tornfur and Elder Brownpaw. At the same time, Summermoon will offer a quest where you must sabotage Horde demolishers. Remain in close range of her to gain stealth and Horde forces won't be able to detect you. Saving a furbolg triggers the following broadcast text:
      The Wake of Something New
      Onu's pain grows and you are sent to Nazj'vel to investigate the disturbance.
      Azerite Denial & No Horde Allowed
      You'll find Horde forces collecting Azerite at Nazj'vel and must prevent them from gathering Azerite.
      Malfurion Returns
      Malfurion needs your aid at the Wildbend River.
      "Rock" The World
      Speak to the Tree of Life to start fighting Horde forces. You'll have access to multiple spells including a self heal.
      Long Away
      Regroup with Malfurion and Delaryn at Darnassus. At this stage, we had to talk to Zidormi, because Teldrassil was already burned down and inaccessible.
      A Looming Threat
      Stalemate at the Wildbend River can only be ended when you rally the kaldorei forces in Darnassus. In the meantime, Malfurion awaits the Alliance fleet in Rut'theran Village.
      Talking to Malfurion Stormrage ends the first part of the questline. At this point, players will unlock Darkshore World Quests. The second part probably won't be available immediately.
      Part Two
      A Threat from the North
      The Horde must have scaled the mountains of Felwood in the North. The wisp wall is failing, it is only a matter of time before the Horde breaks through.
      Rescue Effort & Defending Lor'danel & Action This Day
      The suddenness of the Horde's attack gave citizens little time to flee. Many are hiding in Lor'danel waiting for help. Evacuate 8 Lor'danel citizens and slay 15 Horde attackers. In order to complete the third quest, you must slay two Horde warriors that have led a charge to try and capture the Alliance fleet.
      The Guidance of Our Shan'do
      Lor'danel is overrun and the Horde doesn't relent. Seek out Malfurion in Darkshore. You will find him fighting Sylvanas. High Overlord Saurfang joins the fight and delivers a blow to Malfurion that almost kills him. Tyrande appears and tells you that the war is lost. You are ordered to take her hippogryph to Darnassus.
      A Flicker of Hope
      Darnassus must be evacuated before it burns to ash and you must douse (Bucket of Moonwell Water) the flames and rescue trapped civilians. A three-minute timer will start as soon as you accept the quest and it automatically completes when the timer expires.
      When the time expires your body becomes heavy as your lungs fill with smoke...
      From the Ashes...
      Genn Greymane suddenly appears from the Stormwind portal.
      Take the portal to Stormwind and talk to Anduin to receive your Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph mount.
      Environmental Changes
      Darnassus & Darkshore
      Darnassus can no longer be accessed and fatigue will eventually kill you. Players can talk to Zidormi in Darkshore to witness the world before the burning of Teldrassil, allowing them to access Darnassus again.

      Stormwind
      Night Elves have been forced to retreat to Stormwind.

      Full Gameplay Preview
    • By Stan
      Gameplay preview of the War of Thorns event, starring the morally gray Horde and their march upon the kaldorei.
      War of Thorns is the Battle for Azeroth pre-expansion event that culminates in the burning of Teldrassil. It should be available on live realms the week of July 24. Here's a gameplay preview of the event from PTR with all important information from the Horde perspective.
      The following article contains spoilers.
      War of Thorns
      Available the week of July 24  through Battle for Azeroth launch. The event had two stages of testing on the PTR and it's possible that they won't be available immediately when Patch 8.0 goes live. Stage #1 ends with the Horde advancing from Ashenvale to Darkshore and unlocking Darkshore World Quests. Stage #2 ends with the burning of the World Tree. Important cinematics are obviously still missing. You can earn the following faction mounts by completing the second part of the pre-expansion event: Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph (Alliance) War-Torn Reins of the Undercity Plaguebat (Horde) Quests
      Part One
      The Warchief Awaits
      The initial quest is offered by Warchief Sylvanas in Undercity. You can ask her why she decided to attack Teldrassil in the first place.
      The Warchief Commands
      Find High Overlord Saurfang in Northern Barrens.
      A Quick Diversion
      Fly to Astranaar in Ashenvale and talk to Lorash.
      Everybody Has a Price
      Your goal is to poison the kaldorei and disarm Astranaar.
      A Timely Arrival
      The Horde forces now advance through Astranaar and Sylvanas praises you for a perfectly executed strike.
      Zoram'gar Outpost
      Now that the Horde controls Astranaar, Sylvanas tells you that she will continue her hunt for the only creature that can stop your march to victory: Malfurion Stormrage. The next step is to establish a foothold at the base of Darkshore in Zoram'gar Outpost.
      Go back to Astranaar and talk to High Overlord Saurfang to proceed with the next quest.
      On The Prowl
      The objective is to meet Sylvanas near the entrance to Darkshore. You will find her fighting Malfurion and he won't let you pass. He creates a wisp wall, Horde soldiers try to cross it, but they get killed in the process.
      Into the Woods
      You will need to defeat 6 Ashenvale Huntresses and Sylvanas tells you that Malfurion will try to hold you back until his fleet returns from Silithus. Until then, his army is too small. You must find a path through the wisp wall.
      Ripe for the Picking
      Go to Zoram'gar Outpost and talk to Saurfang.
      A Quick Flyover
      Talk to Zarvik Blastwix to fly a machine that will help you destroy wisps.
      An Unstoppable Force
      Now's the time to get past the wisp barrier and you will meet Sylvanas at the wall.
      You must now pass through the wall.
      Clearing Them Out & A Glaive Misunderstanding
      It's time to press on. The objective is to defeat Night Elf forces and glaive throwers in The Master's Glaive.
      Blurred Vision
      Sentry Owls in the trees are reporting everything they see back to Malfurion. It's up to you to eliminate them along with Frenzied Blackwood Furbolgs.
      The Trees Have Ears
      Slay the Burning Ancient. A cinematic plays after completing this quest.
      Aggressive Inspiration & The Blackwood Den & A Change in Leadership
      In the next series of quest, you must attack and capture Blackwood Den by defeating leaders, slaying furbolgs and planting Horde banners.
      The Start of Something Good
      Meet Sylvanas at Nazj'vel.
      Fueling the Horde War Machine & A Very Clear Message
      Collect Azerite from 6 Azerite deposits and slay Night Elves that are trying to snag it.
      A Gift of Azerite
      Deliver the collected Azerite to Zarvik Blastwix in Blackwood Den.
      A Wild Ride
      You'll arrive at the Wildbend River and fight off Awakened Ancients and kaldorei forces. Sylvanas tells you that the stalemate is unwise to pursue and suggests regrouping at the Blackwood Den.
      A Looming Threat
      This is the final quest of the first part of the pre-patch event that unlocks World Quests in Darkshore.
      Part Two
      Saurfang Returns
      Find Saurfang in Lor'danel.
      No Small Mercy & Seaside Rendezvous & Driving Them Out
      Saurfang will offer three quests. You must defeat 15 Lor'danel defenders, Caranne Briarbow and Ariel Stagguard and save 8 scared civilians.
      Killer Queen
      After that, you go to Mist's Edge and talk to Sylvanas. A not yet implemented cinematic will play and you will see the burning World Tree in the background and receive your faction mount.
      Full Gameplay Preview
    • By Stan
      Here's a cutscene showing off a crucial moment starring Zul the Prophet and King Rastakhan in Battle for Azeroth.
      The following article contains spoilers!
    • By Stan
      Warlocks are really fun to play in the pre-patch! They received new spell animations and Demonology got a complete overhaul. In the latest Class review, Bellular goes through the Warlock overhaul in Battle for Azeroth.
      Class Guides
      Here are links to our Warlock guides that have been updated for Patch 8.0.1:
      Affliction Warlock Guide Demonology Warlock Guide Destruction Warlock Guide Warlock Talent Trees in Battle for Azeroth
      Affliction
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Nightfall Drain Soul Deathbolt 30 Writhe in Agony Absolute Corruption Siphon Life 45 Demon Skin Burning Rush Dark Pact 60 Sow the Seeds Phantom Singularity Vile Taint 75 Darkfury Mortal Coil Demonic Circle 90 Shadow Embrace Haunt Grimoire of Sacrifice 100 Soul Conduit Creeping Death Dark Soul: Misery Demonology
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Dreadlash Demonic Strength Biliescourge Bombers 30 Demonic Calling Power Siphon Doom 45 Demon Skin Burning Rush Dark Pact 60 From the Shadows Soul Strike Summon Vilefiend 75 Darkfury Mortal Coil Demonic Circle 90 Soul Conduit Inner Demons Grimoire: Felguard 100 Sacrificed Souls Demonic Consumption Nether Portal Destruction
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Flashover Eradication Soul Fire 30 Reverse Entropy Internal Combustion Shadowburn 45 Demon Skin Burning Rush Dark Pact 60 Inferno Fire and Brimstone Cataclysm 75 Darkfury Mortal Coil Demonic Circle 90 Roaring Blaze Grimoire of Supremacy Grimoire of Sacrifice 100 Soul Conduit Channel Demonfire Dark Soul: Instability New Warlock Spell Animations
      Warlocks received new spell animations in the 8.0 pre-patch. You can check them out in the video below.
      And finally, here's Bellular's Class Review.
      The following series of Class reviews is sponsored by Icy Veins.
      Class Reviews
      Death Knight Hunter Mage Warrior
    • By Starym
      There's been some changes to the way Blizzard handle PvP disqualifications, specifically those from end of season rewards. Players that have been disqualified from receiving these rewards will also be unable to queue for rated matches in the same season. More details below:
      Season Disqualification (source)
      As part of our continued efforts to combat cheating and unfair play in World of Warcraft, we’ve recently made a change to our policies regarding PvP disqualifications.

      As of the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch, any player who is found to have engaged in unfair practices that result in their disqualification from end-of-season PvP rewards will also have their ability to queue for rated PvP matches immediately revoked. This restriction will continue through the remainder of the season in which they were disqualified, which includes the current “Post-Season” available until Battle for Azeroth launches.

      This change is intended to minimize the impact that disqualified players have on those who are playing legitimately while the PvP season continues, and is just one aspect of our ongoing commitment to upholding the competitive integrity of World of Warcraft PvP.