Vlad

Class Order Halls - Champions

77 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Class Order Halls Champions guide.

25 minutes ago, Hallowquest said:

Being a nub I am sure, but how do you unassign a Champion if you don't want them following you ...

Where you assigned him (bottom of the mission map) there is a button to unassign.

Edited by PaasHaaS
  • Like 1

Probably a noob question, but if I am level 108 and my bodyguard is 103, will he get xp from questing with me? Or would he die too much thus making it not worth the time? I am a death knight by the way, if that matters.

1 hour ago, Lyshnek said:

Probably a noob question, but if I am level 108 and my bodyguard is 103, will he get xp from questing with me? Or would he die too much thus making it not worth the time? I am a death knight by the way, if that matters.

He gets experience based on your completion of objectives. It would become more "worth it" when you are completing world quests at 110. For now, it's just useful having him!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Guest JiminyCricketz said:

I am now lvl 106 and so far havent seen anything to troops etc. I have 2 artifacts so far.

How have you been leveling? Have you completed the order hall quest chains that appear? Do you have champions? 

If you are 106 and don't have champions, you haven't completed the quest chain in your order hall.

Just now, Guest Mag said:

Doed Bodyguard with proc ability  is enabled in raids? Dungeons? I guess he's not but I couldn't find info

Apologies, I should have made this clearer. It was what I meant when writing "open world". The bodyguards only function when you are in the Broken Isles questing areas. This means, no dungeons, no raids, no PvP instances etc.

Do Bodyguards get stronger with their quality (uncommon, rare, epic) and ilvl?

WOD bodyguards unlocked abilities with reputation but I haven't seen anything about it in legion, or is it just a flat bodyguard from the get go no matter what?

4 hours ago, Guest Markell said:

Do Bodyguards get stronger with their quality (uncommon, rare, epic) and ilvl?

WOD bodyguards unlocked abilities with reputation but I haven't seen anything about it in legion, or is it just a flat bodyguard from the get go no matter what?

Yes, they can get stronger. You can add equipment to them that can grant extra gold, for example, when completing a world quest with them as your CA. When they die, it doesn't really matter anyway. They respawn almost immediately.

12 hours ago, Guest Horae said:

2.5 Consumables

hunters are missing in your list

Unless I am missing an item (in which case I apologise), there is no consumable for Hunters.

I am currently level 110, and only have two champions...

I also don't seem to have any more quests available in the class hall, what have I missed to get the remaining champions ?

All help appreciated !!

19 minutes ago, Guest Monkey_Nuts said:

I am currently level 110, and only have two champions...

I also don't seem to have any more quests available in the class hall, what have I missed to get the remaining champions ?

All help appreciated !!

Do you have any quests that need to be completed in your Order Hall? These will lead you to getting your remaining champions, by simply going through the Order Hall quests.

If you tell me your class, I can help by giving you the exact quests you need.

11 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Do you have any quests that need to be completed in your Order Hall? These will lead you to getting your remaining champions, by simply going through the Order Hall quests.

If you tell me your class, I can help by giving you the exact quests you need.

There are no more quests to do in Order Hall, that I can see, but I am a Warlock, and I have all three of the artifacts as well.

Once again thank you for your help, as I am struggling to see how to get the champions when there are no quests to progress ((

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What do hunters have for consumables?

From what I found on the beta, there is no consumable for Hunters. If there is a Hunter player that has found one and can correct me, please do. I'll add a note to the guide stating that I couldn't find one.

17 hours ago, Guest Monkey_Nuts said:

There are no more quests to do in Order Hall, that I can see, but I am a Warlock, and I have all three of the artifacts as well.

Once again thank you for your help, as I am struggling to see how to get the champions when there are no quests to progress ((

What else have you unlocked in the Order Hall?

Do you have Lesser and Greater troops yet?

15 minutes ago, Blainie said:

What else have you unlocked in the Order Hall?

Do you have Lesser and Greater troops yet?

No, I only seem to have the Imps accessible, I am guessing I missed something along the way, but can't find any quests to allow me to continue...

How do I get access to the additional troops ?

1 hour ago, Guest Monkey_Nuts said:

No, I only seem to have the Imps accessible, I am guessing I missed something along the way, but can't find any quests to allow me to continue...

As a follow up on this, I have the following champions:

http://www.wowhead.com/champion=616/calydus

http://www.wowhead.com/champion=589/ritssyn-flamescowl              

But although I have Flamescowl, I don't seem to have access to recruit acolytes !

2 hours ago, Guest Monkey_Nuts said:

It sounds like you're stuck and unable to start the questline you should get at 103. Do you already have Order Hall advancements available in your Order Hall?

11 minutes ago, Blainie said:

It sounds like you're stuck and unable to start the questline you should get at 103. Do you already have Order Hall advancements available in your Order Hall?

Yes, something is amiss, I am just wondering if there is a bug here, that I need to report, as I can't seem to progress in the Order Hall ((

I do have access to the Order Hall advancements, (currently waiting on Tier 5 to complete its timeline) but there appears to be some holes in what I have, versus what I should have for my level, and available quest lines...

For example, as mentioned above I have Flamescowl, and after completion of that quest you are supposed to get access to recruit acolytes, but whilet I have him, I have no ability to recruit them ((

1 hour ago, Guest Monkey_Nuts said:

For example, as mentioned above I have Flamescowl, and after completion of that quest you are supposed to get access to recruit acolytes, but whilet I have him, I have no ability to recruit them ((

Do you have a quest in your log that is perhaps part of this chain? Can you take a screenshot of your full quest log please, as well as anything else you think might help? Doing my best to find out what's going on here!

I would also recommend making an account and then making a separate thread in the WoW General Discussion forum. I'd rather not keep flooding the guide comments page!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.