Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heizman

[Illidan][H] <Convoluted> YouTuber (62,000 + subscribers) Recruiting for our Competitive Raiding Guild

1 post in this topic

Hello potential recruitment,

<Convoluted> is RECRUITING SERIOUS RAIDERS.  My name is Justin, or Heizman.  I am a YouTuber with over 62,000 subscribers currently, and am looking to recruit competitive, serious raiders for our raiding guild.  The goal of the guild is to compete for being top guild on the realm for progression, and post all moments (similar to method), and even struggles onto my YouTube page for all to see.  This is a guild that will also be fun despite being competitive, I want this to be a community.  I'm looking for people who know what they are doing.  Keep up with what you need to pull your weight in raids, and show up, thats all I am really asking of you.  Let me and my buddies who are running the guild worry about the rest.  

TL:DR if you are someone who enjoys being competitive, and want to showcase your skill as a player, this is the perfect opportunity for you.  We will be strict, but not rude or mean.  This is not my first time running a guild, and I know how to keep guild members happy, so I promise you will be treated well, and with respect.  I get this is a game, but for me it has become more (my YouTube following), so I just am hoping for people who WANT to show off and make a name for yourself as a WoW player.  (YouTube channel link at the bottom of this page)

Raid Times! (This is important):

Sunday 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (5:00 - 9:00 PST)

Tuesday 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (5:00 - 9:00 PST)

Thursday 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (5:00 - 9:00 PST)

Invites at 8:00 PM EST, but raiding will start promptly between 8:15-8:30.  I understand a lot of you have jobs, so if you don't get home until 8:15-8:30 but can be on by the time we start, I won't hold it against you. (5:15-5:30 for PST players)

In conclusion, I really am looking forward to recruiting somewhat of a dream team or even just a SOLID raid group who can make this fun with me.  I don't expect to be "Server First", but that's what I am pushing for.  Leave a reply to this message with your class/spec, raid experience, and why you would be a good fit for my guild.  You can also email me at heizmanloltv@gmail.com if you want to get a quicker response.  My battle-tag is zweigernaut#1213 so you can also add me there.  Thank you so much guys, and I can't wait to hear from some of you!

P.S. Please make sure you are on [Illidan-Horde] before taking the time to apply, and if you aren't you'll need to transfer.

Here is my YouTube channel: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgKshtw1k7w0Yw8lh41jMMQ

I know it has primarily League of Legends content, but my subscribers have said they would LOVE to see WoW: Legion, so this is something that will automatically get views, which will then attract non-subscribers who play WoW to view the channel (YouTube algorithms work that way).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thaosin
      Who are we?
      [Onyxias Rejects] is a newer Horde guild on Mok’Nathal/Silvermoon whose core banded together to create a guild with a welcoming and enjoyable environment for raiding. Our motto is to have fun.
      Our goal is to be a known, organized, and skilled group of individuals who excel in working as a team to overcome the hardest this game has to offer while it is still current and have a good time doing it.
      Raiding Schedule and Participation:
      We are a raiding guild, but with an easier schedule for players balancing real life with play time.
      Tuesday: 5PM-7PM PST
      Wednesday: 5PM-7PM PST
      Requirements:
      We are more interested in your ability as a player than your gear; we are willing to help you gear up if you can demonstrate your willingness and ability to be a contributing raider.
      Prior raid experience isn’t required. Recent raid experience is highly desirable, but not required.
      What do we do outside of raid?
      The guild will begin to regularly partake in high Mythic+ keys, Nightbane, and other group activities.
      Occasional BG and Arena groups regularly pop up as well.
      Some of our members are known to kick it in Overwatch, Heroes, and several other games while the rest of us just hang out in Discord.
      Voice Chat:
      We use Discord for all guild related content. We prefer you to have a working mic but it is not a requirement, as long as you can listen and respond promptly. We encourage people to be active in strategy discussions before and after raid.
      Loot System:
      We use Loot Council with the assistance of add-ons to help distribute the loot. Details on how we use this system are posted on our website.
      Progression:
      9/10N Nighthold
      3/3H Trial of Valor
      7/7H Emerald Nightmare
      Current Recruitment Needs:
      Healers:
      Paladin, Monk, Druid
      Melee DPS:
      All
         Ranged DPS:
      Druid, Mage, Priest, Warlock, Shaman
      Tanks:
      Paladin, Death Knight, Monk
      Druid - Low
      Package deals are welcome, but please let us know about the situation ahead of time.
      Please don’t hesitate to contact us either through BattleNet or in-game
      Thaosin-Mok’Nathal (Thanos#1394) - GM

• By Babblet
      Location: Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
      About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now, for all intents and purposes, a two day raiding guild. We had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.
      Mandatory reading.
      Basics: ilvl 885+; 40+ points in MS Artifact Weapon; DMG Dealers 400k+ DPS ST.
      Raiding 101: ability to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
      We raid twice a week, a total of 8 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.
      GRepairs and flasks are provided by GBank; members pitch in mats and/or gold to help out. Guilds preparedness to raid and supply its members with enchants/etc is a team effort. If you are accepted as a member be prepared to do your part.
      Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
      Recruitment: Currently we are only accepting Ranged DPS / Heals.

Legion Progression:
      EN 7/7 Normal - 7/7 Heroic
      ToV 3/3 Normal - 3/3 Heroic
      NH 10/10 Normal - 7/10 Heroic

Contacts:
      Battle.net BTag: Sodium#11394