aryados

Best Race for PvE Outlaw Rogue (Alliance)

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Hi I'm a total WoW beginner and want to place an outlaw Rogue.

The question I have is, which race should I choose for a PvE Alliance Rogue?

Thanks in advance.

It really doesn't matter. 

Night Elf is generally a solid choice, but the difference between all of the races is less than 1%

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Deck List Guide.
    • By Akezhar
      So I just got my Rogue to 110 on Monday and plan on raiding soon. But  I am a bit unhappy about Vigor not being an option. Every guide I found put the other two talents above it. I really like playing with Vigor, this might just be because my gear is still kinda bad and messed up(850ish), but it feels a lot smoother with Vigor.
      So I wanted to know why excactly the other two are better and by how much. 
      Edit: Sub
    • By Fleets
      Hello, I'am wondering as a subletly rogue if it's worth keeping the Nighthold T2 Bonus since I dont have the shoulders legendary, so wanna know if talented rogue could help me ! 
      Thanks for replying :) 
    • By Ohba
      Hey everyone!
      I'm a long time rogue, looking for a new place to hang out. I'm former cutting edge raider, but for the last year I've been playing more casually due to IRL commitments. What I'm looking for atm is a guild that raids somewere between 21:00-22:00 until 00:00, 2-3 day per week. I look for a guild that is doing mythic raiding.
      I'm atm alliance but I'm willing to transfer server and faction for the right guild, so everything is of interest!
      Thanks, Ohba
      For more info or a chat u can reach me at Ohba#2534