5 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-Tomb of Sargeras 5/9H
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Unforgiven is currently recruiting for current content and looking to increase our raiding team as we move closer to the release of the new expansion Tomb of Sargeras. We are based on Dreanor and are a Horde guild.
Unforgiven has been together for about 5 months and consist of a mixture of UK, EU and South Africa players, with English being the main language spoken. We are a friendly group who would make any player feel welcome.
We are currently 10/10 heroic Nighthold and want to increase the raid team numbers to progress into mythic Nighthold in preparation for Tomb.
Currently we are mainly looking for ranged dps players of any spec to join the raid team but will be happy to speak to all types of players who have interest in joining. New members would be required to be active during the week for mythic + runs and attending the majority of raids, we understand that real life comes first but require active players to help us progress through content.
We raid Wednesday (Normal Nighthold) as a fun run, gather that Artifact Power and maybe pick the odd legendary/BOE up on the way. Thursday is the start of the guild Heroic Nighthold run and continue any left over content on Sunday. Raid times are 7:30 server time to 10:30 server time on each of the days. We also hold mythic+ nights on Monday for anyone who has not completed their 10+ key prior or just to potentially pick up some extra gear for guild members.
If you are interested please message Imryll in game (on every evening after finishing work) or leave your player name/realm/ilevel/spec here and I will get back to you ASAP.
Many thanks for taking time to read this and hope to be adding some of you to our team.
If you want to add me my battlenet is Eknz#2475
<Prosperitas - Draenor EU> is currently recruiting the last spots for its mythic raid team.
Wednesday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time
Thursday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time
Sunday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time
What kind of guilds is Prosperitas?
We consider ourselves to be a semi hardcore raiding guild. We don't raid as long as most guilds but when we do raid, we are VERY serious about getting the most out of our time as we possibly can. While we are not part of the hardcore raiding scene we do hope to follow it. Prosperitas has recently resurfaced and the guild is currently consists of both guild veterans and newcomers. We are a tight nit group of raiders looking to clear as much content as possible while having some banter in voice chat in between pulls.
Recruiting for Legion, What are we looking for?
We are looking for Exceptional players that are willing to put in the effort. Players who are able to show up to raids with their pots, flasks, back up food (The guild bank aims to provide these where possible). You must be able to research your class and show that you know how to pull the best optimal dps/healing that you can. No one in our raid should have to tell you how to play your class. When we encounter a new boss you should ask yourself; "What is the best way i can deal with this encounter?" - This is the type of player we are looking for!
Please refer to the website "http://prosperitas-draenor.enjin.com/" if you are interested in joining us or contact one of the following officers if you have any questions before applying.
HolyFeetz, Pevvin, Kovalski, Hyujin
As of 18/12/16 we are currently recruiting;
all ranged DPS classes.
Melee DPS; Monk, DH, Rogue and Shaman
Healers; Monk, Druid and Paladin
Salty Murlocs @ Outland - EU PvP Server (Alliance)
Salty Murlocs is a fun and dedicated group people who like to clear heroic/mythic bosses while also having fun. We are looking for reliable and skilled players to fill our ranks for the Nighthold mythic, upcoming contend and more.
--- Progression ---
- 7/7 Normal
- 7/7 Heroic
- 7/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor:
- 3/3 Normal
- 3/3 Heroic
- 1/3 Mythic
- 10/10 Normal
- 10/10 Heroic
- 3/10 Mythic
--- Recruiting ---
Shaman - Resto/preferred Elemental offspec
Exceptional players are always welcome of course.
--- Raid Schedule ---
The 3 main raid days are: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (20:00 – 23:00) and we also plan extra days to push progress on the Nighthold or just for fun and a possibility of good procs. Mythic + dungeons are frequently done when we are not raiding.
We like open discussions on decisions so everyone can voice his/her critiques, opinions, ideas or whatever people want or have to say.
The guild is international, so English is the language used on Discord and in the Guild chat.
Tough we like to have fun raid nights, we take raiding seriously, so that means that we expect people to be prepared and do their best when we raid. Therefore, Flasks, Potions and Food are required and you should be on time.
If you are interested or like to know more about us, you can contact Malpurcio, Jelax, Preduces, Gѐnjí or Mercïless (Forrestlady#2692) in game, or leave your application in our recruitment discord channel (https://discord.gg/mVC2qBD).
Respawn is a guild created by two guilds that became one, who wish to progress relevant content in a non-toxic environment.Expect a laid back environment off-raid times.However,during progression our members are expected to have a great deal of knowledge regarding their class(including spec and offspec if need be) and have the obligation to research encounters on their own before the raid leader goes into detail about it.
-After joining you will be given the rank Trialist;trial period of 1-2 weeks,depending on performance and other things we may take into consideration.
We are currently looking for:
- Healer ( Priest,Monk)
- Range ( Hunter,Warlock,Mage & Boomkin )
- all other classes will be considered if you prove to be exceptionally good at the class.
What to expect from the guild:
- A dedicated GM and officer team who are always there to help out and guide you
- A mindset to raid hardest content,with a healthy attitude towards the cause and your fellow guildies
What we expect from you-the raider:
- To be on Discord during raids,working mic isn't a necessity but it will be of great help in the future
- Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it's meant well.
- You have to be reliable – meaning attend most of the raids,especially during progress period
- You have to perform to the best of your abilities and the gear you have equipped
Raiding times: (progression times may be extended)
- Wednesday 19:00-22:00
- Thursday 19:00-22:00
- Monday 19:00-22:00
If you have any questions,feel free to whisper any of our officers or online members.