5 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Who we are:
The Shadow Legion is an early evening raiding guild. Our goal is to try and clear the current content (Cutting Edge) as fast as we can and maintain a friendly and positive atmosphere.
We are a group of friends who enjoy playing together no matter what the content is. Our guys come from a hardcore raiding background dating all the way to TBC days. We know we can push the hardest content if we set our minds to it.
After a long hiatus from mythic raiding we are rebuilding our mythic roster to effectively start clearing mythic BoD and in the near future, Crucible. We currently have a very solid core group of 10-12 players who have been together for a few years now. We are looking to fill our ranks with other like minded players with a background in mythic raiding and the attitude of improving themselves and the group as a whole.
Wednesday: 17:30 - 19:30
Sunday: 17:30 - 19:30
Monday 17:30 - 19:30
All times are Server time.
Times may be extended or an extra raid added during early progression if the group is willing to push harder.
What we expect from our raiders:
Attendance: We have a very chill raiding schedule totaling 6 hours a week. That is why we expect our raiders to have as close to a 100% attendance ratio as possible. We understand emergencies but if you cannot maintain close to perfect attendance then it will quickly become an issue due to time constraints.
Proficiency: We expect our raiders to be proficient with their classes and are always trying to improve. Whether it be by working on gear or going through your logs to find ways to improve, we will try our best to help where we can.
Communication: Headsets and a working mic are a must. You do not to be talking all the time but being able to provide information quickly during a pull is a huge benefit.
Dedication: You need to have a positive attitude towards raiding and progressing. Understand that sometimes it takes time and effort to get some bosses down. We need players who are dedicated to achieve our common goal and maintain that competitive spark to push further where we can.
Feel free to apply on: https://sl.enjin.com/recruitment as we do consider all applicants at all times.
Night - Night#23645 (Guild Master)
Blaster - Blaster#21232 (Recruitment Officer)
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
Current progression in Battle of Dazar'alor:
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
Guild Name: Atrum Veneficus
Realm: Draenor EU
Realm Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
Hello, we are a raiding guild that is looking for skilled, dedicated and mature players in order to empower our raiding team. We aim at progression without losing the element of fun during the raid, since progression alone isn't what we want. The plan is to be done with normal raids asap, focus on heroic ones and move to mythic when ready.
Current raid schedule: Monday and Thursday, 20:15 - 23:00 --> we've been considering to have a 3rd raid night
All raiders should be online at least 10 minutes prior to raid start
What we expect from you:
- Good raiding experience
- Item level of at least 375 and HoA level of at least 33
- Performance that corresponds with your item level
- Be prepared for the raid with tactics and consumables (for that rare occassion that they won't be distributed by the guild)
- Have and be able to use Discord - use of microphone is strongly suggested
- Mature attitude - drama is not tolerated; be able to handle raid mechanics / combat related suggestions and/or criticism
High Demand: Brewmaster Monk, Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk - might need to have an active os ready, Mage, DPS Deathknight Medium Demand: Moonkin Druid, Elemental Shaman, Warlock Low Demand: Windwalker Monk, Fury/Arms Warrior Every player that meets our requirements and would like to join will be considered.
If you're interested in being a part of Atrum Veneficus, you can visit us on
or poke us ingame:
Nathyrallin (Veevee#2738), Gwomyr, Zultagh, Uglyfella, Nelltem
See you ingame!
Hello! We are a swedish speaking guild that is recruiting swedish speaking players for our mythic progression roster. Nordic people who understands Swedish is fine aswell.
We have had a break since ToS came out and we are starting up again, we started up in another guild and now we want some more done so we are starting up here again. Thus the progress. If you are hungry for some new content and want to start fresh in a guild here is your chans.
Our raid times
Monday, Thursday, Sunday 19:00-22:00 server time.
Optional raids: Tuesday (alt raid/HC/Normal clear) and Wednesday (Usally raid off, but might sometimes be an extra raid if a boss is really close to die).
All Classes But of course we concider all players that feel exeptional and make well written applications. You can also see on our website what we are in need of.
A little info about us
We have raided since Vanilla, we are a stable guild with a hungry progress team. We are currently the best swedish guild on the server and our server rank is around 10-15.
Our current progression is
EN - 7/7M
ToV - 3/3M
NH - 10/10M
ToS - BREAK
Antorus - 11/11 HC, 8/11M.
If you want a friendly environment with alot of friendly batter we are definitely the guild for you, so do not hesitate to apply.
You can also add and talk to our officers.
Echo is a new project guild that wants to create a friendly and progressive environment.However,during progression our members are expected to have a great deal of knowledge regarding their class and have the obligation to research encounters on their own before the raid leader goes into detail about it. When we raid we're focused! While we are sociable and enjoy a good laugh, when it's time to raid, it's time to raid! We do NOT accept selfish, rude or intolerable behavior in our guild!. After joining you will be given the rank Trialist;trial period of 1-2 weeks,depending on performance and other things we may take into consideration.
We are currently looking for:
- Melee ( 3 Spots Open )
- Range ( 1 Spot Open )
- Healer ( 1 Spot Open )
What to expect from the guild:
- We are a social bunch, with members always talking on our guild discord.
- We like to link our mythic+ keys in guild chat to find fast and reliable teams.
- A mindset to raid hardest content,with a healthy attitude towards the cause and your fellow guildies
What we expect from you:
- Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it's meant well.
- You have to be reliable – meaning attend most of the raids,especially during progress period
Raiding times: (progression times may be extended)
- Wednesday 20:00-23:00 ST
- Thursday 20:00-23:00 ST
- Sunday: 20:00-23:00 ST
If you have any questions,feel free to add us on Bnet!