Booty

Barthilas [H] <Deceive> Recruiting for Legion.

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

<Deceive> Is reforming after a couple of years and looking for mythic raiders for Legion. Previously we have been top 10 on the server in Seige of Orgrimmar with little time in the patch to reach there. We are mainly looking for Ret Paladin, Balance Druid, Windwalker Monk and Ranged Hunter. 

Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-11 AEST with monday as a backup day.

Add me @Unknown#1430 to talk further.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orb
      <Banana Hammock> is a BFA social raiding & M+ guild for late night weekend raiders.
      Hours: 11pm-2am (Pacific) Saturday & Sunday  for progression raids
      Progression: 8/8 N 2/8 H
      Raiding Goal:  To reach AOTC each tier and to do mythic raiding if we can. 
      Looking for:  
      1 Healer 1 Hybrid(Dps/Heals) Ranged DPS  If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
      B.net:  Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, or Radjehuty#1804
      Discord: nox#2686
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Secret Hunter guide.
    • By justsomeguy
      Does anyone have issue where a ton of versatility gear is dropping?
      In the effort to increase my item level, so I can do heroics (i know I'm late to the game), all the higher level gear that drops has versatility, do BM hunters need versatility now or is this just bad luck?
    • By Rheshi
      Currently in need of a non-druid TANK and RANGED DPS, ilvl 340+ for heroic/mythic progression. 
      Latest recruitment updates always posted here WoW Progress (however, exceptional players outside of our specific needs will always be considered). Casual players welcome as well!
      Progression Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. 7:30PM-10:30PM Eastern (server time). Casual members welcome!
      Contact: GM - Rheshi#1686 (discord & realid), Officers - ArcaneSyntax#11616, Theeos#1868, or Dennang#1899
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Bomb Hunter guide.