Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skroow

Uvanmor.. or Draugr?

3 posts in this topic

Dear DKs,

Most of you will probably hate me but tonight i've drop my second legendaries. Draugr, the belt.

As i can read in the icy guide, Uvanimor is supposed to be the second best legendary after the wraist. I don't know if some test has been done or not since the guide creation but what you guys would choose between the belt and Uvanimor ?

For me the belt seems to be pretty better if you play with infected claws and the synergy is good with Scourge of Worlds as you spam the Festering Wounds.

Let me know what guys think or have test.

See you in Acherus.

Edited by Skroow

15 hours ago, Skroow said:

Dear DKs,

Most of you will probably hate me but tonight i've drop my second legendaries. Draugr, the belt.

As i can read in the icy guide, Uvanimor is supposed to be the second best legendary after the wraist. I don't know if some test has been done or not since the guide creation but what you guys would choose between the belt and Uvanimor ?

For me the belt seems to be pretty better if you play with infected claws and the synergy is good with Scourge of Worlds as you spam the Festering Wounds.

Let me know what guys think or have test.

See you in Acherus.

This one is to hard too call. I'd recommend smacking around a target dummy with both equipped and see which one you like better. However, over the course of a fight, I'd say go with the ring. The reason why is you will only be casting festering strike X times, while your pet will be smacking the boss around constantly. Certainly the longer the fight the better the pets pay off. So, on shorter fights once raid bosses are on farm and that, the waist would be better, but I think for the immediate time being and awhile in the future the ring is better. It will provide a more steady and less rng based rune regeneration.

tldr your pet will attack more times than you cast festering strike.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0