DenisR

[Korgath][A] <the password is mattress> (7/7N) Looking for some DPS

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

<the password is mattress> on Korgath (US) Alliance is looking to recruit some additional members to fill out our raid roster for Legion.

We are a friendly guild that is looking to do some more casual raiding (6 hrs/wk). However, we do fully expect that content will be taken seriously. If you are new to raiding or are looking for something a little bit more relaxed, we are the guild for you.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday, 8 - 12pm Central (Server) time. Mythic+ content will take place at another time.

We are currently full on tanks and healers. Just looking for DPS. We are particularly interested in the following:

- Shadow Priest

- Demonology Warlock

- Arms Warrior

- Unholy Deathknight

Not interested in raiding?  We are still interested in having you join us. We are more than happy to have you join Mythic+ content, or even just to have a social group to enjoy the game with.

You can contact me here or via my BattleTag, Denis#1247 or the raid leader, Haidian#1613.

Edited by DenisR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Friedbones
      I came to Icy Veins to setup my Elemental Shaman only to find your Talent setup does not match what is offered in the game presently.  Below I have listed what I see in my current in-game talent setup and bolded those items that do not match your setup at all.
      Current in-game Talents listed:                                                   Your Listing:                      
      15 Exposed Elements Echo of the Elements Elemental Blast               Earthen Rage 30 Aftershock Master of Elements Totem Mastery       Call the Thunder 45 Spirit Wolf Earth Shield Static Charge         60 High Voltage Storm Elemental Liquid Magma Totem       Master of the Elements 75 Nature's Guardian Ancestral Guidance Wind Rush Totem         90 Earthen Rage Primal Elementalist Icefury       Surge of Power 100 Unlimited Power Stormkeeper Ascendance         I thought someone here should know about these differences because it appears there has been no update recently to your setup.   I know that I personally would appreciate an update so that I can adjust my in-game setup to work better.
    • By FoxShine
      To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2
      Hello!! This is Starby from Velocity on Sargeras[A]. We're an established guild, that does mythic raiding in the morning/daytime. We're looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players. If you're a mythic raider looking for a fresh start with BFA, and are interested in morning/daytime raiding -- check out Velocity!
      The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses and have fun in the process. We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you. 
      Our main roster is composed of veteran players. Some of us have been playing together for a little over a year. We have a solid core for our dream team – we’re simply looking for a few more to round us out! 
        [A] <Velocity> 6/8M 8/8H

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs 
        Recruitment Needs
      Ranged  – Warlock, Mage
      Melee – Windy Monk, Rogue 
      **** Offspecs are a huge plus!!

Requirements
      Some Mythic raiding experienced. Being relatively active outside of raid is preferred. Able to focus while joking around, and vica versa.

Attendance
      We're dedicated and ambitious players, so commitment to our raid times is necessary. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders have to communicate in the event of tardiness or absences. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
      Demonstrate teamwork, attendance and play over  6 consecutive "raid days" (two weeks), after an agreed upon start date. 

What you can Expect from us:
      Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week.  

What we expect from you:
      Players who can survive and react to mechanics, while putting up big numbers. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor. 
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Go ahead and apply online, leave a reply here and/or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. You could also go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras! 
      To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2
      Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. 😃

BNET
      Fox#1713 (GM)
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410 
      Mindclash#1800

Discord
      Fox#7009
      Starby#8682
    • By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am/2am* Server Time (CT)
      CURRENT PROGRESSION: 1/8M 8/8H
      iLVL REQUIREMENT: 365+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Tank Healer Need Holy Paladin All DPS Pref Mage/Shaman for BL ABOUT US
      Currently looking for skilled semi-hardcore raiders for Mythic Uldir and the next raid tier.
      Booty Pirates is a semi-hardcore, close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Players wanting just Mythic+ and a casual experience (no raiding) are welcomed!
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      TLDR; we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. 
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
                *Raid can be extended to 4 hours on Fridays, but will be announced ahead of time.
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      Please follow the link below to fill out our app. (For both Raiders and Mythic+/Casual.)
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      In-Game Name: Pluu
    • By Aakasha
      #MOST WANTED: 
      Mages, Warlocks, Monks! We are full on Hunters and druids, we may have a spot for a feral. We are looking for mythic raiders, heroic raiders willing to progress to mythic and new-comers & returning old-timers! We also accept social players!
      #ABOUT US:
      <The Blood Of Heroes> is an Argent Dawn (EU) Raiding guild with a 14 year old history that began in Vanilla.
      Our pillars are our players.
      Our goal for Battle for Azeroth is to balance Real Life and raid progression. We aim to conquer all of World of Warcraft's Dungeon and Raid challenges in an adequate time-frame.
      Our environment allows our players to improve themselves by giving them many opportunities and goals, constructive feedback from seasoned raiders or assistance where is needed. We embrace the diversity that accompanies our multi-national roster and encourage communication and interaction whenever possible.
      #CONCERNING MYTHIC RAIDING:
      Thursdays 20:00-23:00
      Sundays 20:00-23:00 Game Time!
      Tuesdays 20:00-23:00
      1. Efficiency
      2. Competitive Atmosphere
      3. Relaxed Attitude
      #EXPECTATIONS:
      1. Know your class and spec
      2. Attendance must be 2/3 or above!
      3. Preparation (consumables, add-ons, TACTICS)
      4. Gearing - you are expected to pursue your own gear outside raiding like M+
      5. Minimum item level is >355! Minimum HoA Rank: 21
      My name is Aakasha! I'm the recruitment officer and the person responsible for giving trials. You can find me online or in discord @Aakasha#1831
      I expect logs, progress links and/or achievements. Your application will be considered by all officers available or if necessary discussed during a meeting. We take our job seriously - we expect you to do the same! Toxic behavior and primadonnas don't last in our roster.
      We also accept social players!

• By Chumani
      Inevitable Destiny   (H)Corrupted Destiny guild Skywall/Drak'thul US realm😎 Hi Raiders! Chu here from CD... We are recruiting raiders currently and max level members for mythic + key runs. We are running TWO raid teams currently... 
      1st team is 8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
      Raid times - 545-8 pst (845-11 est) Sun/Mon/Thurs 
      2nd team is 8/8N, 5/8H
      Raid times - 530-8 pst (830-11est) Friday/Monday
      IMMEDIATE opening for geared resto Sham on 1st team.
      We are one of Skywall's oldest standing guilds and one of Skywalls most active guilds currently. Adult 18+ only. We have a well maintained FB page and Discord server. Mythic keys run constantly. Super fun and friendly guild! Some of us have been here since Vanilla... come and find out what it feels like to join not just a guild but a family!! Come...... Get..... CORRUPTED!!! 
      Chu#12466