imiketheknight

[Magtheridon] [H] <Legion of Blood> LF DPS 840+

2 posts in this topic

After our first raid attempt we cleared [5/7] Normal Emerald Nightmare, killing 4 bosses on first and second attempts. We need DPS 840+ [Pref Ranged] for chance to join our dedicated raid team. We are looking to raid 2-3 days a week depending on availability. Looking at Wednesday 7:30 server time and Sunday 7:30 server time. These times will change however, depending on flexibility of the raid team. We are dedicated to progressing and gearing up. We have a TS server. We are a weird and wonderful bunch, easy to talk to. We also do PvP. If you're interested in joining our dedicated and experienced raid team. reply below or /w [Imíke] or [Onesiestar] online. We are usually online every day after 2pm server time.

I'm a UH DK, 845ilvl looking for a dedicated raid group. I'm chill but also serious about maximizing my output. Willing to switch servers for the right group. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NathyrallinAV
      Guild Name: Atrum Veneficus
      Faction: Horde
      Realm: Draenor EU
      Realm Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
      Hello, we are a raiding guild that is looking for skilled, dedicated and mature players in order to empower our raiding team. We aim at progression without losing the element of fun during the raid, since progression alone isn't what we want. We are looking for people for the upcoming Battle for Azeroth content - plan is to focus on heroic raiding asap and move to mythic when ready.
      Current raid schedule: Monday and Thursday, 20:15 - 23:00 (HC Antorus)
      All raiders should be online at least 15 minutes prior to raid start.
      What we expect from you:
       - Good raiding experience
       - (Gear of 955 item level, fully and properly gemmed and echanted) - doesn't really matter at this point
       - Performance that corresponds with your item level
       - Be prepared for the raid with tactics and consumables (for that rare occassion that they won't be distributed by the guild)
       - Have and be able to use Discord - use of microphone is strongly suggested
       - Mature attitude - drama is not tolerated; be able to handle raid mechanics / combat related suggestions and/or criticism
      Openings:
      Medium Demand: Moonkin Druid, Shadow Priest Every player that meets our requirements and would like to join will be considered.
      If you're interested in being a part of Atrum Veneficus, you can visit us on
      https://discord.gg/ww5u5a7 r
      or poke us ingame:
      Nathyrallin (Veevee#2738), Uglyfella, Blubellé, Fluffycookie, Kattè, Nelltem
      See you ingame!
    • By Lamme
      Who are we?
      Equipped with a relaxed mindset we’re a group of gamers who enjoy working and achieving things together in the game. Making sure we have a good atmosphere is extremely important for us and something we want to embrace in all of our activities.
      Many of us have played games together in the past, and many of us have played WoW on and off since Vanilla. We’re a healthy mix of semi-competitive and chill people originating from all over Europe, age ranging all the way from 20 to 30+.

What do we do?
      We have cleared Antorus on heroic for some weeks now, and we're now preparing for Mythic!
      We raid flexibly twice a week, our usual raiding days being on Thursdays from 7 pm to 10 pm and on Sundays from 6 pm to 9 pm. Whenever we feel like it we also do normal runs for alts and new members!
      Besides raiding we also enjoy doing mythics, (rated) battlegrounds and arena together. We also like to screw around with war-games, arena tournaments, transmog competitions and so on.
      Some other games we play together include Overwatch, Battle Royale games, CS:GO, PoE and LoL.
      Most of us are located on Tarren Mill horde in a guild called Fat Finger Dream Team, but don’t hesitate to contact me even if you’re based on another realm and find this ad interesting!

Our goals
      Our goal is to further expand on our community in order to be be able to enjoy all of WoW's group content to it’s fullest. We’re aiming to experience mythic raiding in Legion, while keeping the core chill mindset undamaged.
      In short, creating a healthy community is what we strive for while still being able to experience most of the content.
      Our main goal is to create a strong foundation and continue with the same group of players to BfA.
      We’re a flat organisation type of community, meaning that everyone is welcome to join in on making decisions and help to improve our methods. You're always welcome to give feedback.

What we want from you
      - Good attitude - Be nice, be cool and don't blame people as it won't really help anyone. We prefer a good attitude over numbers such as ilvls, achievements and legendaries. If you want to be a part in trying out Mythic raiding then a bit more is required from you.
      - Communication - Be on Discord with us. Trust me, it makes raiding so much more enjoyable when you get to meet new people, of course without forgetting about some healthy shit talking!
      - Attendance - Be able to attend at least once a week, preferably twice.
      - Preparation for the raids - During progress run it is expected that everyone has read guides and shows up with proper buffs. For hard content it is also advised to have studied class-specific guides.
      We are currently looking for all classes!
      Bonus points for bringing juicy memes.
      You’re also warmly welcome to join as a social member! The only requirement for you is to be, well, social!

tl;dr
      Just kidding, no tl;dr here, just read the ad, mmmkaaaay?
      It would be awesome to have you onboard, so please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding any questions you might have!
      br,

Currently on hiatus, returning for BfA in full force!

Lamme#1153
      Goranjo#2817
      Tuskarrnoob#2197
    • By taldorblackfire
      Hey everyone,
      So, I think my problem is my gear as I have been trying to rack my brain on why my dps is not that great in raids. Some of it I admit is probably not sticking 100% to my rotation, but any help/suggestions would definitely be appreciated.
      You can find the analyzer for the most recent log here: https://wowanalyzer.com/report/4K3dCR86gfMv2Njt/2-LFR+Antoran+High+Command/Darkbriar

Thanks in advance! 😎
    • By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 2/11M
      CURRENTLY RECRUITING*
      Tank All DPS (Healer offspec preferred but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
      Now recruiting for BFA!
      Currently looking for skilled and laid back Tank & DPS for the upcoming expansion.
      We're semi-casual in terms of the time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      Booty Pirates is a close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other.
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
      GOALS FOR BFA
      In Battle for Azeroth we plan to push Mythic more than we did previously in Legion, and not spend nearly as much time on Heroic. 
      This means we will jump into Mythic/Heroic weekends as soon as the majority of the Heroic gear is done. (Mythic Friday and Heroic Sunday, for example, until we phase Heroic out completely.) 
      SCHEDULE UNTIL BFA**
      Fridays currently mandatory for core raiders for a partial Heroic clear.
      Sundays reserved for non-mandatory misc WoW activities (M+, leveling alts for BFA etc.) or other non-WoW related events.
      If ilvl is high enough, you can join for Friday (950+) and Sunday on any character, not just the one you want to play in BFA.
                *The class you play in BFA can be different from what you play now; we will be flexible until the expansion hits.
                **Schedule subject to changes.
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      Make sure to add me on Battle.net and/or fill out our short 6 question app to join us. We look forward to speaking with you!
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299