fairylights

[Dalaran][A] Heavenly Sword LF More Ranged DPS

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

<Heavenly Sword> is recruiting! We're an alliance guild on Dalaran (US) based around a multi-game community and looking to add more DPS (especially ranged) to our ranks for raids. We consider ourselves semi-casual - raiding is not required, but active participation in the community is. Raid nights are Friday evenings beginning at 8 pm CST. A second raid night will be added to the schedule soon and we also host a variety of other events such as pvp nights, dungeon runs, old world raids, Cards Against Humanity, & more!

Some perks:

• Discord voice & text channels
  • Frequent events
  • Videos and social media
  • Points for attending events, which can be spent on real prizes
  • Supported by a 200 person multi-game community

Want to know more? Please contact Fairylights in-game (fairylights#1471) or message here and she will assist you with any questions and facilitate your entrance into the guild and our community!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By darkmullac
      Hi everyone, I'm wondering if you could help me to improve my dps as a fury warrior, I've been using an addon to help me with my rotation  (link is below) though I don't think it's doing me any good now.
      https://wago.io/E1uzBOfaz (rotation helper link)
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/calux (this is me link :D)
      Any help would be greatly appreciated but please keep the replies helpful, not looking for people who want to reply telling me how bad I am as I already know I'm bad and that's why I'm asking on here xD
      If you need anything else from me then please ask, I really need to start getting that dps up xD
      Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a nice day.
    • By terence
      <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (4/11M 9/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment.
      Recruiting all exceptional DPS.
      Raid times:
      Friday & Saturday
      9:30pm-1:30am PST
      10:30pm-2:30am MST
      11:30pm-3:30am CST
      12:30am-4:30am EST
      Apply at:
      http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment

What you can expect from <Shattering>:
      Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun
        What we expect from you:
      Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid
        Apply at:
      http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment
    • By tordal
      About us
      Vigilantes is one of the oldest guilds on Doomhammer. The guild was founded in February 2005, and has always maintained a casual, but dedicated attitude to raiding. We have a fairly large portion of active social members as well as a core raiding group. In the Legion expansion we have mainly focused our efforts towards raids on Heroic difficulty, and if the situation calls for it, some Mythic progress at the end of the raid tier. Our goal is to clear all raid content on heroic well before the next raid tier is released, while having fun on the way. 
      We are recruiting
      We are primarily looking for skilled DPS to bolster our raid team. Both melee and ranged are welcome.
      If you are playing a different role, you are still welcome to apply, but you will need to be flexible in terms of which role you fill as we are currently quite high on both healers and tanks. Still, we would like you to hear from you if you feel you have something to provide for our team.
      We are also welcoming social applications. Keep in mind social members need to re-apply as a raider should you wish to be part of the raiding team.
      Raid and event times
      Our official raid times are Wednesday and Sunday, 20:00 to 23:00.
      Optional raids are typically held on Monday, 20:30 to 23:00.
      Mythic+ runs are being hosed throughout the week, but often on Fridays.
      Alt/Social runs are normally being held when we have over-geared the current content.
      What we hope to see from you
      If you are applying as a raider, we expect a fairly high attendance. Feasts and cauldrons are normally provided by the guild, but you are expected to have your own consumables in backup.
      In terms of your performance, we do expect you to have a personal interest to always improve your game. This means having all your gear up to par with enchants and gems, reading up on how to play your class/spec, and also how each raid encounter works. 
      For both raiders and social applicants, it is important for us that you fit the general personality profile of the rest of the guild. Most of us are grown ups (at least we like to think we are), and with that comes family, jobs, kids, etc. If you are enjoying our company then you'll have a great time playing WoW, and vice versa. 
      Did we peak your interest?
      If you'd like to know more, please head over to our website
      www.vigilantes-guild.com
      or get in touch with any of our officers (Shadowyz, Erodin, Kazar, Tyrini, and Tordall). We are happy to answer any questions you might have before (or after) leaving your application on our forum. 
      For information about how to apply, please visit our forum
      http://www.vigilantes-guild.com/forum/5
      We hope to hear from you!
    • By Narii625

VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 7/11H, 11/11N
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/EPGP)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (930+ ilvl)
      Healer (no Resto Shaman) All DPS! (Healing offspec preferable but not required) ABOUT US
      930+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others.
      We are looking for skilled and laid back DPS and a Healer for Heroic and eventually Mythic Antorus.
      We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding but serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)

Fill out our Guild Application! (Click link) 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299, Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Guild Recruitment Officer
      Booty Pirates Website