Swagsurfer

Holy paladin stat weight and trinket bis list? Also Light of the Matyr discussion

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys i've been looking for a Stat weight list i can use with the addon pawn, which provides and easy way to see if a higher ilvl item with shit stats, are better than your lower level item with good stats.

Also is there a place to find a bis list? If only over trinkets, since i know main gear can differ alot, that would be fine

Also how much have you been using Light of the matyr in this weeks raids? I didnt use it a single time, but looking at the top ranked paladin og logs atm, he has been pretty much spamming it. It DOES heal alot, but is it truly worth it,  just decemating your own hp?

tyvm

Edited by Swagsurfer

Hey there :)

For stat weights as a healer, it's a bit tougher than just simming. I'm going to put up a sticky concerning weights in the near future and how to find them.

Was the Pala you looked at healing the tanks specifically by any chance?

Cool :) 

Not sure what he was healing honestly. Ive started using Light of the matyr abit more when i need the fast heal and can afford to sacrifice abit of health. Also logs for healers seem abit useless. I'm personally outhealing the others in my guild by far atm, also pumping out 400k hps on ursoc, but im pretty sure if i heal less, they will just heal more, so analysing logs as a healer seems like sort of a waste of time.

Used to be a warlock and as that i improved so much by analysing my logs and comparing with others to perfect rotations and fights etc, but i cant really do that as a hpal :p 

So how do we really improve? Memorise tactics and fights and depending on your raids dps/fight lenght, we can figure out the best times to use cooldowns i suppose...If were in it for the logs... Otherwise it should really all be situational yea?

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

For stat weights as a healer, it's a bit tougher than just simming. I'm going to put up a sticky concerning weights in the near future and how to find them.

Do you have any idea ofwhich trinkets putout the most healing?

Im using Naglfar Fare and Concave Reflecting Lens atm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sherriddin
      I have just about every legendary.  Please help me figure out which two are the best for me to equip. 
    • By Hybridlol
      New to forums and looked around a little bit. I was wondering if anyone had a link to a current BiS list for resto druids, includes m+ loot table ect. Anything would be appreciated, thanks!
    • By Zabimaru
      I have been trying to switch over to a holy pally to help my guild with progression. In under a week I have been able to get my ilvl up to 891. However, my guild is complaining that I don't have the numbers that the other healers do even though I explain to them I only have 2 aoe heals and one of them is on a 3 min cooldown since I use Aura of Sacrifice. I am using Holy Shock on cooldown, but I don't cast it if everyone is as full health, and since I am near the melee, I focus on the tanks and them, but I will still throw a Flash of Light, unless I get the proc from a Holy Shok crit, to ranged and other healers. I have started using Flash over the regular heal just to get them out faster, I have the legendary cloak so I will weave in Light of the Matyr after using a Light of Dawn since it can crit for over 1 mil, but I don't use it that often since I am using Aura of Sacrifice. I am getting tired of them telling me my numbers are low, but unlike some of the dps that tunnels bosses, I actually do mechanics, and I tend to not die as much as other dps and healers. I have been trying to get as much crit as I can for Holy Shock, but not sure if I should even go that route anymore. Any help on rotation would be much appreciated since I have abandoned my 900 warlock to help my guild with mythic progression, but again, they are only focused on numbers and since I only heal tanks and melee and not everyone all the time, my numbers are lower and they can't seem to understand that.
      Here is my current armory link
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/demon-soul/Zabamaru/simple
    • By Supaserg
      Hey guys and gals. I'm fairly new to assassination, my rogue was originally a SUB rogue, for legion I changed to Outlaw, and finally Assassination. I've been raiding now with it for a good couple of months with my current spec, I've tried to follow the icy veins guide as close as I can, when it comes to BIS, rotation, etc.  I'm struggling to get the numbers, I'm supposed to be getting according to my gear level. 
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/Atreyiu/simple
      I am aware I don't have all my BIS, but I'm working on it. My guild is currently doing NH Heroic, and so far we are 6 bosses in. And most of the pieces I need are in the later bosses, so far we haven't been able to progress that far.
      according to warcraftlogs, my dps is in the very low end of the spectrum. and I agree, there is another rogue in my guild that puts out almost 35% more dps than I do, and he is at 898 right now.
      these are my logs
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22393791/latest/

these are the logs for my guildee, that whoops my butt in dps every time (he is a really cool dude and has tried to help me, but because of his and my work schedule I only get to talk to him during raid times)
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17154275/latest/

Also my rotation for single target goes as follows: Garrote-mutilate-rupture(5point)--mutilate-mutilate(5point)-envenom-kingsbane--vendetta--garrote(keeping it up)-mutilate-mutilate-vanish-rupture---rinse and repeat.

So if you guys have any advice, on areas I could improve. I would greatly appreciate it.

• By Reji
      Introdution:
      <Turkeyism> is a (7/7M EN) (2/3M ToV) (3/10M NH) weekend raiding guild on Stormrage US. Our guild was originally formed in early 2013 as a 10man Heroic raid team with the goal to have fun and get as far as possible. After having defeated Heroic Garrosh in Siege of Ogrimmar and ending the Mists of Pandaria expansion ranked 19th on Stormrage, our team decided to push forward into Warlords of Draenor. With the introduction of Mythic in 6.0, our team set out to expand our roster, overcome new challenges, and defeat the final boss on Mythic, all while maintaining a fun atmosphere to raid in. We finished Warlords of Draenor ranking 14th on Stormrage and managed to get 27 of our raiders the Felsteel Annihilator mount from Mythic Archimonde. We are now currently raiding Mythic Nighthold and looking for additional players (870 ilvl+) who seek a challenge and want to have fun.
      Raid Times:
      Friday: 7:30pm – 11:30pm EST
      Saturday: 7:30pm – 11:30pm EST
      <Turkeyism> is a weekend raiding guild that raids two nights a week from 7:30 – 11:30pm EST on Friday and Saturdays.
      In Demand Classes:
      Paladin (Holy/ret)
      Druid (Balance)
      Priests (Shadow)
      Hunters (Marksmen/Beastmaster)
      Warlocks (Affliction/Demonology)
      Monks (Mistweaver/Windwalker)
      (We prefer the classes listed above but all exceptional applicants will be considered.)
      Guild Expectations:
      So as a guild there are a few things we expect our raiders and recruits to do/know.
      First, we expect our raiders/recruits to know their class fairly well. They should also have a good grasp of the encounters by either having first-hand experience, or by watching tutorials and kill videos online. Knowledge is power as the saying goes.
      Second, we expect players who wish to be part of the core raid team to understand that attendance and showing up on time to raid is important to the success of the guild. We understand when real life issues come up, however it isn’t fair to the other 19 players who showed up if you continuously miss raid because of “reasons”. This is why we want to make sure that our raiders/recruits understand that by joining our raid team, you are making a commitment to the rest of the group to show up every week. Ultimately, we are all individuals working together towards a common goal and our success or failure as a group depends upon people committing to the team.
      Third, we expect our raiders/recruits to be able to take criticism from others. If we notice that you could improve in any manner, we won’t hesitate to point it out. We won't ever attack others for making mistakes, but we will politely let them know of their blunders and how they could improve.
      Fourth, raiders/recruits should be willing to sit out for certain encounters. We know it isn’t the most fun thing to have to sit out on a boss fight, especially if there is loot or if you’ve worked hard getting to that encounter. However, not all fights are created equal and sometimes we have to ask players to sit out in order to have the best group composition to complete the encounter. Your willingness to sit out won’t be forgotten and we try to make sure that everyone gets a chance to kill the boss and get loot.
      Fifth, all recruits are expected to present WarcraftLogs in their applications. This will give us an idea of how you handle mechanics and how well you performed. We understand that your time is valuable and so is ours. By looking at your WarcraftLogs we can get an idea if you can perform within the required range were looking for before bringing you in to raid with us.
      Finally, our guild is made up of players in their early 20’s/mid-30’s and our chat can sometimes get spicy and very adult oriented. We can sometimes talk about off the wall stuff, some of which can get very “Rated R” very fast.
      Contact List:
      Patakra: Braxxas#1433
      Ravenhill: XHunter#1289
      Tehproofter: Tehproofter#1990
      Callmetheo: t455m#1373
      Reji: Rejinald#11466
      Where to Apply:
      http://www.usturkeyism.enjin.com/recruitment
      Our Warcraftlogs:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/22857
      Our Wowprogress:
      http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Turkeyism
      (All guild policies can be found in the website under the section: Forums>Guild Discussion>Turkey Recruits.)
      Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!