Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sien

[EU-Darkmoon Faire][A] Aegis (10-man) 9/13 HC EU-Darkmoon Faire - LF Healer/Ranged

1 post in this topic

Aegis are based on the EU Realm of Darkmoon Faire and have a long, extensive history of raiding on this server, pre-dominantly realm #1. The guild itself was formed during February 2011 as the result of merge between two of the servers biggest established guilds, CORE and Darkmoon Rising. Our raiding team itself offers a wide range of experience with some players being hardened vanilla veterans and a few newer players. Ages too, ranging from 18 through to players in their 30s. We're not a flash-in-the-pan guild ready to dissolve, we've been around and we don't intend to stop yet!

Currently Recruiting

2 Ranged DPS; Hunter and Warlock with the option of a Moonkin

1 Healer spot still open. Disc Priest or Paladin

As far as kill history during correct progression tiers.

The Burning Crusade - All except Kil'Jaden

Wrath of the Lich King - All Clear, 10 and 25.

Cataclysm - all clear, 10 and 25. Server 1st Heroic Ragnaros, Server 1st Madness of Deathwing Heroic (5%)

Mists of Pandaria - Tier 14, 12/16 HC. Tier 15, 6/13 pre 5.2

Also to note, we have multiple 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode teams, all completed pre-5.1.

What we expect from you.

As a raider, we expect you to be on top of your class, game and gearing wherever possible. We will not carry you to your glory. We're a team outfit and no one single person is valued above anyone else. We expect you online on time for raids and to give 100% through-out. Consistent lateness to raids and AFKs, poor wipe recovery may lead to us re-considering your raid spot within our team. We're not a group that will tell you off repeatedly and shout at you, but we do expect you to co-operate and work with us. If not, someone else will.

What you can expect from us.

As a part of our team, you can expect to have all of your consumables and repairs fully paid for upon completion of trial allowing you to spend your spare time outside of the raids however you please, be it joining our Challenge Mode runs, hanging out at the Brawl Bar, IRL or even perhaps on some of the other games we get caught up in ranging from CS:GO, Portal 2, Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3 or forbid..League of Legends. We're a gaming team who love online games with WoW as our first and foremost. You can further expect us to be as driven for success in WoW as you are and we will get results!

We generally raid 4 nights per week, 19:45 until 23:30 server time. Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday with the option of raiding Tuesday, should we want to extend our sights for the week.

Summary or TLDR

We're a highly established raiding guild from Darkmoon Faire since The Burning Crusade. We raid 4 nights per week during progression at what we call a casual environment. We enjoy the game so we do well at it. We don't want to forsake real life for a game, but we do ensure we play at the best of our ability as a team and offer a fun environment as a social guild outside of raiding.

For any further information or questions regarding anything, you can contact us on the below.

Homepage: Aegisdmf.enjin.com

Forums: Aegisdmf.enjin.com/forum

WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogre...oon-faire/Aegis

For recruitment, you can contact myself, Sien or alternatively Bæl. If we're not online you can leave a message with anyone else.

Alternatively, you can contact me personally on lolsienblog#2713.

Edited by Sien

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0