Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TeamC

Vengeance Trinket Help

1 post in this topic

As the title suggests, I need a little help sorting through some trinkets I have for tanking, I don't have reliable links so bear with me:

My Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Celesa/simple

Available trinkets:

Grotesque Statuette (Titanforged, 875) - 1024 Mastery, stacking (1.67%/20sec) damage reduction

Spiked Counterweight (Mythic +6, 855) - 950 Haste (socket w/ Versatility gem) 150k bonus damage + 15% extra damage, up to 479k

Horn of Valor (845 Mythic Warforged) - 915 Versatility, 2825 AGI every 2 minutes

Shivermaw's Jawbone - (Mythic, 840) - 1685 Stamina, 66k Frost damage aoe, 1269 per enemy hit (max 5) for 10 seconds

Still feeling my way around after the Mastery change, so I'm using a mixture of Spiked Counterweight (love the smoothing since it drops my CD on Demon Spikes to 11.8 seconds), Jawbone, and HoV. I got the Grotesque Statuette from our Xavius kill last week (great timing, Mastery nerf), and haven't played around with it.

We're currently working through Heroics (3/7) and doing Mythic+ (topping out around 5-6 atm), so I'm trying to find nice combinations or just a good "go-to" set. I can kinda, sorta see merit in all of them, if not necessarily in all combinations of them, so I'm looking for help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Matix
      Hello guys,
      I have been having trouble with my toon... For some reason my DPS outside of Metamorphosis is really, REALLY low. Like 400k whereas I'm overall 900iLevel.
      You can look up my Armory here:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Xymeria/simple
      If the link does not work, please check me out Xymeria-Emeriss - Europe.
      I have all of the pieces the Top Demon hunters in Wowprogress do, except a little bit lower iLevel and maybe some improvements can be done to my Gloves and Boots, I hadn't had much luck with legendaries ( I have the defensive DH chest, Burning Fist Trinket and the last one I got is the Cascading Eyes ( Head ) - I don't have the Ring which EVERYONE BUT ME HAS....
      I'm having huge issues with generating enough fury to dish out enough DPS. I have enough Crit and Mastery, my haste is a little low, but not that much. 
      When I'm in Meta, Nemesis and Artifact are on.. I dish out around 1300. But without meta it's all downhill from there.
      Please give me some advise on how to improve my DPS.
    • By MrEdren
      I know gear values are fluid etc, but I'm having a hard time getting my head around this one;
      Short form: Simcraft is showing an 880 Urn and 885 Arcanogolem as being substantially (as in 50k+) better than an 880 Convergence and 880 Frond. I get the Frond being hard to sim reliably, but that just can't be right,  Anyone else had issues with simming CoF?
      Paperdoll link - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/lothar/Edren
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Havoc Demon Hunter PvP guide for Legion.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Shadow's Mantle Build with Impale for Demon Hunters.
    • By Shredderizer
      Salutations! I have a problem regarding stats and ilvl, i've uploaded 2 pictures of my stats and ilvl with 2 different setups.
      In one picture, my stats are (what i consider to be) pretty high except haste, but in order to have these stats i must sacrifice 6 ilvls.
      In the other my stats have decreased drastically (except haste, which has increase drastically, as well as my ilvl)
      So i wonder what i should set my focus on, my ilvl, or my stats?
      Sidenote: with high stats and ilvl 868, In most aoe cases i outdps my hunter friend who is 887 by several miles, his skills are questionable though...
      Thank you so much in advance :)