TeamC

Vengeance Trinket Help

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

As the title suggests, I need a little help sorting through some trinkets I have for tanking, I don't have reliable links so bear with me:

My Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Celesa/simple

Available trinkets:

Grotesque Statuette (Titanforged, 875) - 1024 Mastery, stacking (1.67%/20sec) damage reduction

Spiked Counterweight (Mythic +6, 855) - 950 Haste (socket w/ Versatility gem) 150k bonus damage + 15% extra damage, up to 479k

Horn of Valor (845 Mythic Warforged) - 915 Versatility, 2825 AGI every 2 minutes

Shivermaw's Jawbone - (Mythic, 840) - 1685 Stamina, 66k Frost damage aoe, 1269 per enemy hit (max 5) for 10 seconds

Still feeling my way around after the Mastery change, so I'm using a mixture of Spiked Counterweight (love the smoothing since it drops my CD on Demon Spikes to 11.8 seconds), Jawbone, and HoV. I got the Grotesque Statuette from our Xavius kill last week (great timing, Mastery nerf), and haven't played around with it.

We're currently working through Heroics (3/7) and doing Mythic+ (topping out around 5-6 atm), so I'm trying to find nice combinations or just a good "go-to" set. I can kinda, sorta see merit in all of them, if not necessarily in all combinations of them, so I'm looking for help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Natalya/Marauder Sentry Demon Hunter build guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Marauder Cluster Arrow Demon Hunter Build Guide.
    • By Aurabass
      According to Kib in the Netherlight Crucible Relic Path review, the key trait to seek is CRITICAL CHAOS. Upon reading this review I saw that my 2 Fel and 1 Shadow relics - all lvl 920 Relics - led to a trait tree with NO good traits. Every trait on my tree was in the "BAD" or useless categories. So on a whim I exchanged 1 fel and 1 shadow relic for a 910 Fel and 915 Shadow relic.  That change gave me trait trees with Critical Chaos and Infusion of LIght (twice on tier 2) with Critical Chaos tier 3 and a Wide Eyes.  - but the DPS on my Twinblades went down. 

So the question is: Which is more important?  
      1 the lvl of the Relic or the traits in the tree?  The provided link below has more detail with pictures describing the tree and the changes 
      http://tuathawow.blogspot.com/2017/11/netherlight-confusion.html
      Now I am confused - and it may be my 72 years of age - but I don't see any indication about what is more important. If I happen to get a higher level Fel or Shadow Relic should I change it out? When changing relics it re-rolls the the tier tree choices so I may end up with traits in the BAD or useless categories. By changing to lower lvl relics I got the "Best" or "Good" traits instead of the "BAD" or useless original traits but the DPS went down due to the lower lvl of the replaced relics. 

• By Ashiraya
      Hello! My priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/lilein has amassed quite the collection of trinkets and I am not sure which ones to pick. 
      I have:
      925 Naraxas' Spiked Tongue with socket
      910 int/haste stat stick with speed
      915 Tarnished Sentinel Medallion
      915 Terror From Below
      915 Charm of the Rising Tide
      Which ones are best? I usually look at the guides for this kind of thing but strangely the spriest guide lacks trinket recommendations. :(
    • By Talfur
      I have a low DPS and I'm not sure what the best build is for general questing. I get hit hard by enemies and die quite a bit especially when I get attacked by a mob. Any advice would be greatly appreciated