TeamC

Vengeance Trinket Help

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

As the title suggests, I need a little help sorting through some trinkets I have for tanking, I don't have reliable links so bear with me:

My Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Celesa/simple

Available trinkets:

Grotesque Statuette (Titanforged, 875) - 1024 Mastery, stacking (1.67%/20sec) damage reduction

Spiked Counterweight (Mythic +6, 855) - 950 Haste (socket w/ Versatility gem) 150k bonus damage + 15% extra damage, up to 479k

Horn of Valor (845 Mythic Warforged) - 915 Versatility, 2825 AGI every 2 minutes

Shivermaw's Jawbone - (Mythic, 840) - 1685 Stamina, 66k Frost damage aoe, 1269 per enemy hit (max 5) for 10 seconds

Still feeling my way around after the Mastery change, so I'm using a mixture of Spiked Counterweight (love the smoothing since it drops my CD on Demon Spikes to 11.8 seconds), Jawbone, and HoV. I got the Grotesque Statuette from our Xavius kill last week (great timing, Mastery nerf), and haven't played around with it.

We're currently working through Heroics (3/7) and doing Mythic+ (topping out around 5-6 atm), so I'm trying to find nice combinations or just a good "go-to" set. I can kinda, sorta see merit in all of them, if not necessarily in all combinations of them, so I'm looking for help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ashiraya
      Hello! My priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/lilein has amassed quite the collection of trinkets and I am not sure which ones to pick. 
      I have:
      925 Naraxas' Spiked Tongue with socket
      910 int/haste stat stick with speed
      915 Tarnished Sentinel Medallion
      915 Terror From Below
      915 Charm of the Rising Tide
      Which ones are best? I usually look at the guides for this kind of thing but strangely the spriest guide lacks trinket recommendations. :(
    • By Talfur
      I have a low DPS and I'm not sure what the best build is for general questing. I get hit hard by enemies and die quite a bit especially when I get attacked by a mob. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By WrexialMT
      Hey all,

A small disclaimer first, I'm a BDK main in a pretty casual "heroic aimed" guild, basically we aim to get Ahead of the Curve HC and than relax, but I like to keep myself up to standard as much as possible, without doing the insane requirements some mythic guilds demand.
      So we've been raiding TOS a few times now, and I would like a second or third opinion on trinkets so far? Is it just me, or are the defensive trinkets pretty bad in the raids this patch? Also maybe I'm underrating some of the other trinkets?
      Currently I'm using a Str/Haste stat stick with a socket ilvl880 [will only replace with a higher ilvl haste stat stick] and I recently picked up a dps vers trinket ilvl925 which I'm testing out. I'm using these mainly due to not having any issues surviving fights (still not at Kil'Jaden HC, will probably use a defensive trinket at that point for the felclaws).
      Some of my other trinkets which I've tried but seem to be under-performing are:
      a 915 feverish carapace an 885 animated exoskeleton a 890 spiked counterweight a 885 memento of angerboda with leech an 880 entwined elemental foci good ole 865 unstable arcanocrystal I try to keep my unbuffed gear around the 35% haste, 25%mastery, 20% parry and then dump everything in versatility. So at this point, I'm using mostly haste/verst gear with the obvious exception of Legendaries (Shoulders and Waist) and 4 set tier.
      Thanks for helping out
    • By Athenior
      "For AoE there are two options. The first of these is Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice, further increasing the power of  Fel Rush for each subsequent target you charge through, though recent changes have diminished how powerful this is. 7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable."
      This may sound stupid but I was hoping someone could just help me clarify this last sentence of this section. "7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable." I'm a bit confused as to what this means. Is this sentence saying that the damage is "unremarkable" in a good way? Or bad way? I've just received the legendary boots and am trying to see if they're a good choice in fights with a lot of adds. 
      Thank you for your time.