Maddez

[Proudmoore][A] <Sacred Fire> (7/7N 1/7H) LF Healers & Ranged

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hey Folks!

Sacred Fire is a heroic progression guild (7/7N 1/7H) looking to fill RDPS slots and 1-2 solid healers with DPS offspec. We raid Mon/Tues/Thurs 530-830 Server. Most of us are East Coast / Central time raiders.

RDPS Priority: Priest, Druid, Warlock, Shaman
Healer Priority: Paladin, Monk, Priest, Druid, Shaman

Any player of these classes/criteria are welcome. If you are interested, please visit our website or check our battletag names out below to reach an officer. We will also consider any other players except main spec tanks. Offspec tanks are great!

Continue reading for more information on our guild!
-----
Sacred Fire was created in 2004 on the Icecrown server. For over a decade, this guild has provided casual to casually serious raiders a home to progress through content while maintaining a normal life outside the game. In 2013 during Mists of Pandaria, the guild leadership decided for a change in raiding and locale and moved the guild to Proudmoore. Since being here we have dedicated ourselves to Heroic AOTC raiding and have been successful as such.

SF is not a mythic raiding guild and we do not act or treat players as such. We still have rules and ask our players to perform and commit when they say they can. If you are interested in raiding, please see our website for rules and information or if you have questions check for battletags below.

With the large amount of content released in Legion, we keep an active community for world quests, mythic, and mythic+ dungeons in order to keep players engaged. If you like to raid, do dungeons, drink beer, or just want a place to hang out and call home please feel free to contact the following officers: 

GM: Commander#1222 / Officers: Meatshyld#1199 (Inkanji) / Mad#1887 / Relfie#1853

http://sacred-fire.wowlaunch.com/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bizanator
      Greetings fellow gamers!  I'm in the US Eastern time and am looking for a fun group of people to game with.  I bounce between D3 and Destiny 2 mainly, but have a small collection of other games to pass the time.  I'm generally on for a couple hours in the afternoon like 4 - 6 and then depending on the night, it's anyone's guess.  This past season was my first completed, but couldn't push too far into GR's due to low paragon.  
      In Destiny 2, my Warlock is just above 500 light score and I haven't started on my Titan yet in Forsaken.  I miss a lot of content by not having a group and although I could use the D2 App to do the poor man's LFR, I'd rather get in with a guild that's serious enough to get to the good stuff, but that's not going to kick me for having a life outside of my gaming chair 😉
      If this sounds like a good fit, or you're like minded and game around the same time, drop some comments and I'll either join or we can start a new guild.  
      Best of luck in your RNG roles in Season 15... may your BiS gear be full of Primal's 🙂
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - Uldir 1/8M 7/8H -  www.unhuman.ca

Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/

Raiding:
      - [Raid] Hex Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H, 2soir, Mercredi et Jeudi 8pm à 11pm  (EST)
         Leader: Fangpriest / Assistant: Pandov et Starbender
      - [Raid] Unknown (Heroic only) Uldir: 6/8N, 1soir, Mercredi 7pm a 10pm (EST)
         Leader: Felfâllen / Assistant: Flos , Florih et Falmortis 
      - [Raid] Casual Uldir: 0/8N, 1soir, En formation
         Leader: Legitdh 
      - 1 autre raid en formation...

PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1200 rating, 1soir Dimanche des 9hpm (EST)

Communauté:
      - Plus de  445 accounts

Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.

Pour toutes questions...

- http://unhuman.ca/

- Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Falmortis-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - French - Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H - www.unhuman.ca

Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/

Raiding:
      - [Raid] Hex Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H, 2day, Wednesday and Thursday 8pm to 11pm  (EAST)
         Leader: Fangpriest / Assistant: Pandov et Starbender
      - [Raid] Unknown (Heroic only) Uldir: 6/8N, 1day, Wednesday 7pm to 10pm (EAST)
         Leader: Felfâllen / Assistant: Flos , Florih et Falmortis 
      - [Raid] Casual Uldir: 0/8N, 1day, in formation
         Leader: Legitdh 
      - 1 more raid in formation...

PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1200 rating, 1day Sunday starting at 9hpm (EAST)

Community:
      - More than 445 account

Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!

For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Falmortis-Arthas, Officier
    • By Chumani
      Inevitable Destiny   (H)Corrupted Destiny guild Skywall/Drak'thul US realm😎 JOIN US!
      We are currently 8/8 Normal Uldir and 2/8 Heroic Uldir  -- Kickin' ass and hell with their names!
      1st  raid - Sun/Tues/Thurs 600-830pst
      2nd raid - Fri/Mon 530-800pst
      We ARE one of Skywall's largest and oldest standing guilds! Very active with a large player base. ALWAYS something going on, mythic dungeon runs, normal runs for alts, Island Expeditions, Arathi Highlands Warfront, PVP events.... always something!!!
      Come experience the reason a guild as old as CD continues to stand and stand strong year after year after year! Come...... and get.... CORRUPTED!!!
      Chu#12466 or Deni#1743