Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maddez

[Proudmoore][A] <Sacred Fire> (7/7N 1/7H) LF Healers & Ranged

1 post in this topic

Hey Folks!

Sacred Fire is a heroic progression guild (7/7N 1/7H) looking to fill RDPS slots and 1-2 solid healers with DPS offspec. We raid Mon/Tues/Thurs 530-830 Server. Most of us are East Coast / Central time raiders.

RDPS Priority: Priest, Druid, Warlock, Shaman
Healer Priority: Paladin, Monk, Priest, Druid, Shaman

Any player of these classes/criteria are welcome. If you are interested, please visit our website or check our battletag names out below to reach an officer. We will also consider any other players except main spec tanks. Offspec tanks are great!

Continue reading for more information on our guild!
-----
Sacred Fire was created in 2004 on the Icecrown server. For over a decade, this guild has provided casual to casually serious raiders a home to progress through content while maintaining a normal life outside the game. In 2013 during Mists of Pandaria, the guild leadership decided for a change in raiding and locale and moved the guild to Proudmoore. Since being here we have dedicated ourselves to Heroic AOTC raiding and have been successful as such.

SF is not a mythic raiding guild and we do not act or treat players as such. We still have rules and ask our players to perform and commit when they say they can. If you are interested in raiding, please see our website for rules and information or if you have questions check for battletags below.

With the large amount of content released in Legion, we keep an active community for world quests, mythic, and mythic+ dungeons in order to keep players engaged. If you like to raid, do dungeons, drink beer, or just want a place to hang out and call home please feel free to contact the following officers: 

GM: Commander#1222 / Officers: Meatshyld#1199 (Inkanji) / Mad#1887 / Relfie#1853

http://sacred-fire.wowlaunch.com/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Elithia
      Deathsworn Verdict

We are currently looking for DPS and Healers to bolster our mythic roster!
      Current progress: 9/10M NH, 3/3 TOV. Raid Times
       Wednesday: 20:45 – 00:00  Thursday: 20:45 – 00:00  Sunday: 20:45 – 00:00
      During progression, we occasionally extend to a Monday (20:45-00:00) raid if a boss kill is on the horizon.

Apply on our site at: http://deathswornverdict.enjin.com/
      Or contact me for further information: Elithia#2451 
      Deathsworn Verdict – Who Are We?

Deathsworn Verdict (Ravencrest) has been an active raiding guild since 2011 and over the years, we have always worked hard to progress through high-end content as a cohesive team. Raiding is only one side of the story for us, though. No day in Deathsworn Verdict goes without jokes and laughter, and we are immensely proud of the unique, inclusive guild atmosphere that we have cultivated.

What Can You Expect From Us?
       A humorous, unique social atmosphere that extends outside of raid times and outside of WoW.  Solid, focused mythic progression.  A range of off-raid activities, such as mythic+ groups and alt runs.
      What Do We Expect From You?
       Full preparation for each raid. This includes knowledge of the fight, correct gems and enchants as well as bringing consumables.  To have the drive to improve and be mature enough to handle constructive criticism.  To be able to communicate in English using a microphone + Discord.  We do not tolerate homophobia, sexism or racism in any form.
    • By Almerish
      Hey there guys Just got back into wow after going on hiatus due to college and a lot of changes has happened since EN was progression material xD So i have spent a while trying to get my character back up and into shape however i feel like i am doing lower dps than i should at 897 ilvl. Could you look me over and yell at me if i am doing something wrong? (note i am not in a raiding guild so all my raids are pugged and i am a scrub at using warcraftlogs since i am using them for the first time since about 3 days ago).
      Armory:
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/almerish
      Latest raid:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CmRrKDTj4Z9G8vXh

Thanks in advance!

• By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Progression:
      7/7M, 2/3M (3/3H), 8/10M (10/10H)
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Swing Healer - Druid, H Priest, Monk
      Ranged - Elemental Shaman, Hunter
      Melee - Plate DPS
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://goo.gl/forms/ZQPvm6KYcqEkzTpz1
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Warriorferet#1935 or send a message or in-game mail to Elissa-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.
    • By aspryin
      InReverie is looking for you!
      7/7 H! EN
      7/7 M! EN
      3/3 H! ToV
      10/10 H! NH
      3/10 M! NH

Classes Needed:
      Always looking for exceptional players of any class and spec.
      (full on Holy paladin, restro druid)

About Us:
      We’re a Horde guild that’s been raiding since 2005 on Zul’jin and not looking to stop anytime soon. We’re a guild made up of RL friends that pride ourselves on community before all else. We believe this is what gives us a strong core to succeed in anything we put our efforts into. 
      We use personal loot for our Normal and Heroic runs. 

Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time) :
      Tuesday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Thursday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Sunday: 7:30p-11:00p

Who We Want: 
      Players that are knowledgeable of their classes and roles they will fulfill within our raid.
      Able to attend all three of our raid days with minimal absences
      An understanding that this is a more relaxed raid environment and to expect wipes
      If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to contact any of the officers for additional information or visit our website: http://inreverie.wowlaunch.com/

Contacts:
      Aspryin-Officer (Aspryin#1314)
      Arkdemon-Guild Master
      Joloth-Officer
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 10/10M - www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:10/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3M 3soirs Lundi, Mardi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10h30pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Statis NH:8/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2soirs Mercredi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck NH:9/10H 1soir Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm 
      PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1soir Mercredi des 8hpm (EST)
      - [PvP] Bientot un 2ieme groupes, nous sommes presentement 22 joueurs
      Communauté:
      - Plus de  400 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Nous comptons présentement plus de 400 accounts actifs. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier