Kirom

[Help] macro

6 posts in this topic

Hi all. I've lost my macro for auto targeting enemy which is in radius of sap and then sap him. Can someone post it pls?

P.s. sry for my mby bad English.

31 minutes ago, Kirom said:

Hi all. I've lost my macro for auto targeting enemy which is in radius of sap and then sap him. Can someone post it pls?

P.s. sry for my mby bad English.

#showtooltip
/cleartarget
/targetenemyplayer
/cast Sap

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lipsinch said:

#showtooltip
/cleartarget
/targetenemyplayer
/cast Sap

it's not exactly what I wanted. This macro will select any enemy target. But I need a macro that will choose the target within range of sap, but will not choose the target out of range.

4 hours ago, Kirom said:

it's not exactly what I wanted. This macro will select any enemy target. But I need a macro that will choose the target within range of sap, but will not choose the target out of range.

Yeah this is what you want. You walk around and mash this button; it will keep clearing your target, and because of the way target selection works it will choose the closest available one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kirom said:

The old one that measured/limited the distance for you is no longer working.