Zalifur

Why is mastery so good?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I just have a question about mastery as Outlaw. 

Why is it so good for me? 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarlet-crusade/Zalifur/simple is my armory. I have an 830 versatility trinket that Mr. Robot says is better, so I'll probably swap one trinket for that and an 835 Rough-Hammered Silver Ring that would be approximately a 100 dps increase replacing my Grubby Silver Ring. Why is this? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't really simcraft, I used shadowcraft in the past but it seems a bit unreliable at the moment. 

2 hours ago, Zalifur said:

Hi, I just have a question about mastery as Outlaw. 

Why is it so good for me? 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarlet-crusade/Zalifur/simple is my armory. I have an 830 versatility trinket that Mr. Robot says is better, so I'll probably swap one trinket for that and an 835 Rough-Hammered Silver Ring that would be approximately a 100 dps increase replacing my Grubby Silver Ring. Why is this? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't really simcraft, I used shadowcraft in the past but it seems a bit unreliable at the moment. 

A 100 dps increase is effectively nothing.

Mastery is a free hit with your offhand any time you attack or cast an ability, and adds up to a decent amount of damage

Thanks for the reply, Carrn! 

I know what Outlaw's mastery does, but on Shadowcraft, Mastery is my highest weighted stat other than Agility, with Versatility as a close second, then Haste, then Crit far behind, and it's even telling me to gem Mastery. Is this correct? How all-out on the Mastery train should I go, if I do? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Miracle Rogue.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Kingsbane Rogue Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Even Rogue deck list guide.
    • By OroNerVoSo
      Hi all! i've founded a different use of the Illusionist cobold and i have made this deck.
      but sometimes it just don't work.
      Early game seems pretty good Vs all. Need some help about it... 

### deathrattle rogue
      # Class: Rogue
      # Format: Standard
      # Year of the Raven
      #
      # 2x (0) Backstab
      # 2x (1) Cold Blood
      # 2x (2) Cheap Shot
      # 2x (2) Eviscerate
      # 2x (2) Loot Hoarder
      # 2x (2) Plated Beetle
      # 2x (2) Shiv
      # 1x (3) Sonya Shadowdancer
      # 2x (4) Kobold Illusionist
      # 1x (5) Carnivorous Cube
      # 2x (5) Guild Recruiter
      # 2x (5) Lesser Onyx Spellstone
      # 1x (6) Cairne Bloodhoof
      # 2x (7) Silver Vanguard
      # 2x (8) Deranged Doctor
      # 2x (8) Splitting Festeroot
      # 1x (9) Valeera the Hollow
      #
      AAECAaIHBKQDgNMCi+ECz+ECDbQB+wGMAr0EiAfn4QLq5gLw5gL15wLY6QLA7AKx7gK88QIA
      #

• By NohTime
      Hi all!
      I am trying to come to grips with my outlaw rogue and try and master the rotation the best I can after playing a fury warrior for so long. I was lucky enough to get Insignia of Ravenholdt and the Mantle of the Master Assassin on my first two legendaries so I am trying to run the SnD build of 1213321. In terms of a complete SnD rotation I was struggling to find the correct sequence anywhere. From what I can figure out does this look correct?
      So my opener/ is:
      Potion of Prolonged Power -> Curse of the Dreadblades/Ambush (Macro together) -> Adrenaline Rush -> SnD -> Ghostly Strike -> Run Through -> Vanish -> Ambush -> Run Through and then Saber Slash/Run Through until Curse of the Dreadblades is finished. 
      Then its just a case of refreshing Ghostly Strike and keeping up SnD at 6 points and Run Through when at 6 points, using a combo of Saber Slash/Ghostly Strike/Free Pistol Shot. So when I have 5 combo points I tend to use my free pistol shot so I dont overshoot 6 points or Ghostly Strike if its close to falling off.  
      Once Vanish/Curse of the Dreadblades/Adrenaline Rush are off CD I do:
      Potion of Prolonged Power -> Curse of the Dreadblades -> Adrenaline Rush -> Ghostly Strike -> SnD -> Saber Slash -> Run Through -> Vanish -> Ambush -> Run Through and then Saber Slash/Run Through until Curse of the Dreadblades is finished. 
      Does this seem correct?