Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lebron23

[Tichondrius][A] <Legion of Boom> Legion Raiders

2 posts in this topic

Legion of Boom is recruiting healers, ranged dps, and a third off tank for our mythic progression group. We currently have 16 people consistently in our core and just need to round out our comp. All our raiders are 860+ and we expect you to be the same. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 PM-10:30 PM Server time. If interested, please add LeBron23#1807 to friends and send me a message with your ilvl, main spec, availability, and raid experience. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dredd
      <Return With Honor> PvP/PvE[9/9] looking to recruit new members. For guild information such as raid times and guild activities or to simply apply please visit at returnwithhonor.shivtr.com

Who Are We?
      Established in Tichondrius during WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active guild environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes from the WoW Shop, BOE items(xmog gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups. 

RAID SCHEDULE Alternating raid weeks Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 1800-2000 EST. We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (1745 EST) to start pulls at 1800 EST. We get Saturdays off every week.
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Return+With+Honor

RATED BATTLEGROUNDS The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone.
      Guild Events Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts.

If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself(Dreddmourne) by in-game message or mail Contact me at #ActionJack11202
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding and for us to be able to do that we need some more people to fill the gaps. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for ranged DPS to fill out the roster. But we are also interested in any dps class with a good healing offspec. Even though your class isn't listed below, don't be afraid of getting in contact with us.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS - Open
      Melee DPS - Closed
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Monday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)
    • By Steren
      We're looking for Norwegian players only, so the rest of this post will be in norwegian.
      Vi er en guild på Ravencrest EU som søker etter et par nye rekrutter. Guilden består av en kjerne av spillere som har spilt sammen lenge, og som har erfaring fra high end raiding i tidligere expansions. 
      I guilden har vi et veldig godt og inkluderende miljø, med mye uhøytydelig og til tider svært lite politisk korrekt humor.
      Vi har mainraids to dager i uka. Onsdager fra 19.00 til 23.00, og Søndager fra 19.00 til 23.00, og altruns(koseraid) på fredager ca. klokka 20.00 til vi ikke orker mer/har mer content å cleare.
      Current progress:
      EN: 7/7M (Cutting Edge)
      ToV: 2/3M
      NH: 4/10M
      Oppdatert informasjon finnes på: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Premature+Pullers
      Vi søker primært etter et par solide healers (holy paladin, druid og eller en monk), og eksepsjonelle ranged dps (Mage med mulighet til å spille frost for bosser som Krosus og Augur, Hunter og Balance Druid). 
      Dps med gode logs vil alltid bli vurdert, og er du klar for å kunne bidra i et mythic progress-miljø er vi interessert i å høre fra deg.
      Det er også ønskelig at du har, og kan spille et offspec ved behov i raids. Ingen krav her, men det er et stort pluss om du kan stille opp i flere roller enn bare en.
      Ta kontakt med Týrone, Zahard, Stéren eller Mistrasza ingame, evt. send en ingame mail om ingen er online så tar vi kontakt for en liten prat.
      Om du har spørsmål rundt å joine guilden eller lignende, hør gjerne fra deg!
      B-tag: Steren#2450
    • By Smexiikitten
      Sellswords, an 5/9M team in the guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore is looking for a rogue or a ret for ToS progression and beyond. We raid MWTh 8-1130 pacific time . 

The team is over 2 years old and clears mythic content on a light raid schedule of 10.5 hours a week. 

If you want to slay internet dragons with cool people in a calm, fun but focused raid environment, add me to btag - hantevirus#1921

ABOUT US:
      Sellswords is one of several mythic teams in the guild Eternal Kingdom. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. Sellswords is a fun, casual, yet focused raiding environment. Rage-aholics need not apply. 

ABOUT YOU
      You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have mythic experience. 

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com . For additional questions, please add me to battletag.

- Hantevirus
      hantevirus#1921
    • By Ellepheba
      <FoE> US-Turalyon
      What We Need:
      ALL DPS ilvl 895+ but our highest need is ranged, especially hunter and shadow priest. We also have an immediate need for a healer (especially holy priest or pally) and possibly a tank (or dps with a viable tank off-spec). When We Raid:
      We raid Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 8-11pm EST. We use Discord to communicate, and expect our raiders to come prepared (flasks, food, runes, etc.).
      Who We Are:
      <FoE> has been around for almost 10 years now. We're an older guild of adults, we do not yell in our raids and we strive to have a fun light environment. We're currently seeking like minded players to fill out our heroic roster and if we can get up to 20 we can try our hands at some mythic progression. We like to do keystone mythics and old contents on off-nights for fun.
      Progression:
      We were 10/10 in Heroic Nighthold and are currently 2/9H ToS.
      If Interested:
      Please fill out an application here: http://foeturalyon.enjin.com/recruitment and contact me on bnet: Ellepheba#1485