FORUMS
positiv2

The Ritual Bond quest

Hi,

I recently started playing WoW and encountered The Ritual Bond, specifically the choice at the end of the quest. 
The choices are: 

• 10% damage reduction
  • 10% haste bonus
  • 10% increased movement speed

I know the effects are active only in Darkshore, but as a minmaxer, I want to be as efficient as possible. Since I am new to WoW, I don't know what I will benefit the most from, which is why I'm asking here.

So, any general tips on what (not) to take?

You know, I would go with Movement speed.  Because let's face it....darkshore sucked and moving out of there as fast as possible is always the best option!

I always choose Movement Speed too, I love it. Moving fast in WoW seems to always be best for me :p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ike
      Just a place to trade 80g quests with people, use the following format as a comment and someone will friend you who should also have the quest.
      Battletag; Ike#1927
      Region: US
      You first
    • By TripTrap
      Exodia Quest Paladin
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqYAfXu4Sis&t=
    • By Dustintime
      Not sure if it would be okay to start a thread like this on here...if not, feel free to remove it.
      But i was hoping we could start a thread similar to other forums so that people can get in touch with others who have the 80g challenge a friend quest so that we can get double the reward from it.
      Please post your name and battle tag number, along with region.

Battle tag: Dustintime #11885
      Region: NA
      You go first, please.
    • By HotWheels
      2x Alleycat 1x Emerald Reaver 2x Fiery Bat 2x Fire Fly 2x Jeweled Macaw 2x Raptor Hatchling 1x Stampede 1x The Marsh Queen 2x Tracking 2x Crackling Razormaw 2x Scavenging Hyena 1x Deadly Shot 2x Kill Command 2x Stitched Tracker 1x Cult Master 2x Houndmaster 1x Tol'vir Warden 1x Tundra Rhino 1x Deathstalker Rexxar
      Here's my current take on the quest Hunter. Stitched Tracker and Build-A-Beast in my eyes have really given Hunter some good and greatly needed flexibility. The ability to create an extra Tol'vir Warden, Tundra Rhino, Hyena, or Cult Master, or any of the various 1 drops needed for the quest allow for a nice range of minions without having to worry about getting that one draw you need to combo. Build-A-Beast is such a fantastic ability and the AOE that Deathstalker Rexxar gives is a very welcome addition. While a little expensive Exploding Bloatbat + anything with charge, preferably a Boar, gives Hunter a nice suicide bomb. Alternatively Hyena + anything with Stealth is a great way to safely build up lethal, or a Stealth Rhino to consistently hurl charge raptors at your opponent's face.  

This deck is by no means perfect, but it's a hell of a lot of fun to play in its current iteration. I'm open to any suggestions or criticisms about how to make this more viable. 
    • By OroNerVoSo
      Hi all ! , this is my first post on Icy Veins , I'm ORO , and i play only ROGUE since 2 years on Heartstone.
      I want to share with this community my new Rogue Deck. it's pretty Similar to other decks played around , but it has some Variety and situational Cards that noone is playing , and that are helping me a lot.
      I don’t want to play those “charge” cards. Because if u fail the first hit , you have lost , and also you have no chance of backup or comeback drawing next card
      Never start questing on a creature that will give you problems , or you know you will be slower than enemy.
      If you will use this deck you can also be competitive versus long range decks.
      Elementals are way better than pirates , and you agro so much that you won’t need SAP , you also can quest on glacial shards , usefull versus Hunter and Warrior. A LOT.
      I would like also to explain after every cards , why i use this , and the situaions.
      Shadowstep x2 [edit15:35 , sorry for the lapsus]:
      Just NEED that for the combo.
      Preparation x2
      casting quest at 2 mana. AoE Dmg with Thalnos  and Fan of knives . USEFULL to cast ENEMY spells that you steal with Swashburglar. 
      good to cast the core with 2 mana , nice with fan of knives. nice with Vanish.
      The Caverns Below x1
      It does not need explain. it's a quest deck :)
      [edit 19/04] TRICK : you can play it as a combo. example : 2nd turn order --> The Coin --> Preparation --> The Caverns Below --> Edwin VanCleef . we got a 6/6 down and we sure gain some time. pretty a small all in of the deck. this trick let you play aggressive in the early turns , and this deck DON'T play aggressive in the early 4 turns.
      Fire Fly x2
      you can go late game with this. or quest at third turn. it can easily let you have 5 creatures down on 4th turn = 25 dmg on the 5th turn.
      Do you still have Swashburglar in your hand and Patches in the deck ? a coin ? :)
      Swashburglar x 2  
      this is unpredictable , it can steal worst cards , or best cards. sometimes best cards are not the best cards of the specific Match you playing. I call it a knife with a double cut side. sometimes it fulls your hand with cards that you won't use at all or you don't need . it's can be the salvation , or you are just wasting mana.
      Patches the Pirate x1
      i use it early only in critical situations , where my enemy is a strong face deck. Face Deck that love to have creatures alives to buff them. i really prefer to use it like a "surprise" of the last 5 dmg.
      i Mean if you're playing only 2x Swashburglar you can probably keep it in the deck for all the game.
      Always good , because also you put out a card from your deck. using his perk it's like drawing  a card
      Glacial Shard x2
      ok , you may go in combo with this. when? you have to predict it. realy usefull in many games against aggro NoFace decks. sometimes let me play 2 more turns , taking no dmg.
      [edit 19/04] wow , awesome card.  counter this Swamp King Dred , and go on on your questing ? NICE , AND TASTY , NOT ?
      Youthful Brewmaster x2
      NEED FOR QUEST
      Gadgetzan Ferryman x2
      NEED FOR QUEST
      Bloodmage Thalnos x1
      Really need to be played with Fan of Knives , you don't play it? every face aggro will (probably) destroy you with those stupid 1/2 , 2/3 , or 3/2 stuff.
      when it's the only option on the 2nd turn just play it. never keep it for too long in your hand.
      Novice Engineer x2
      BEST CARD FOR QUEST. Draw is better than everything. we got also counters in the deck. 
      Edwin VanCleef x1
      Emergency , play it before quest only in emergencies. you can double shadowstep him at turn 5. or it becomes really BIG played after the quest completion. because the quest make it 5/5 while he is in your hand.
      ALERT! : if you are going to play the quest in the next turn , and Edwin is an 8/8 for Example , you can use the quest to heal him after he attacked a provoke creature , or something else dangerous.
      Fan of Knives x2
      Good with Thalnos , with preparation , i prefer this , to Mimic Pod Deck and "dmg" cards like :Counterfeit Coin , Deadly Poison , Sinister Strike , Eviscerate ,Jade Shuriken , I can say that Mimic Pod made me Lose  much more of Win. i think it's a card for a miracle deck (Mimic Pod....)
      Ironbeak Owl x1
      Usefull , better then SAP. NICE VERSUS PRIESTS , PALADINS , sometimes it can be used for the quest.
      sometimes you can silence the heavy provoke creatures of the warrior. he got a slower deck , so you can play the owl for the quest.
      Gluttonous Ooze x1
      Just will save your ASS against WARRIOR , PALADINS , ROGUE , Hunters.
      Igneous Elemental x2
      let's take two more elementals 1/2 , usefull for questing , and mid/late range aggro. anyway good to be played with the coin in your 2nd turn.
      Eater of Secrets x1
      if you want to rank up with this deck , you have to play counter creatures. you don't know if in your next game , you will lose just because of a double Ice Block. remeber you can play it many times sapping it in your hand , and with just 4 mana you dispel ALL the secrets that the enemy had played before. Tempo mage is a pain in the ass. or Just Ice Block is most broken card in the game? I don't know , I just have to dispel those secrets to win certain games . Also usefull versus Hunters , less Versus Paladins because their secrets are not so much dangerous for you.
      Sherazin, Corpse Flower x1
      it just revives , and revives , while you are questing/sapping Fire Fly/Swashburglar/Glacial Shard etc etc...
      [edit 19/04] this is revealing a really good card. you can play the Vanish card as the fourth one that revives him. result : every creature go **** and  Sherazin, Corpse Flower stay down alive. quite a good trick.
      Shadowcaster x1
      you can use it with all the creatures you have. the 1/1 after questing , it's a 5/5 :) 
      [edit 19/04] this is revealing too a good option , also for a 2x , Reasons: 1.  you can copy your quest creature , 2. you can copy  another shadow caster so you can chain themselves to get a full table of shadowcasters , and also you have a 4/4 before quest the completion. maybe the solution is to play Shadowcaster...x2 ? and put out the Youthful Brewmaster  , so we can play Biteweed ? this is a good card you can play it 6/6 at the first turn (only if you got  The Coin
      Vanish x1 
      Finally we got some use with Vanish! you can close the quest with this. or deal 5 more dmg with Patches the Pirate , or get back all your Fire Fly /Swashburglar. Good also to Clean the table , and aggro back taking a turn advantage. if u have many fire flyes down  , the enemy won't aggro more than you , because his tougher creatures cost more than 1 mana. just use as last option against murloc decks , quest priest , quest warrior , quest hunter. you have one , play it wisely. maybe for a close combo with Patches the Pirate , but it must an ending game , last 5 dmg for the win. in the early with Preparation can be a good option if you are not drawing cards...

I don't play other pirates like Southsea Deckhand because of : Golakka Crawler and because i don't want an all-in deck , i want a durable and versatile deck.
      I don't play Stonetusk Boar because i don't want an all-in deck , i want a durable and versatile deck.
      I don't play Eviscerate or other Removals , because i need creatures down. no more.
      List of suggested Cards that can synergyze good too and do tricky stuff ***not mentioned in the full deck above***
      Backstab
      Wild Pyromancer (you can do the surprise trick with The Caverns Below to get an earl 1 dmg , good combo versus Face Hunters)
      Sunfury Protector
      Doomsayer
      Lorewalker Cho (can work inside a "no-spells" deck, but every creature you play must do something. you should play creature that do what spells do)
      Biteweed 

I hope you will like it , we can discuss every choice i made about this. For the moment it's a rank 13 confirmed , but people it's starting to play counter decks , and this is more difficult.
      This is weak versus tempo freezing quest mage , face hunters , and warriors that got the right quest deck with the right cards.
      probably weak versus every face deck around. probably if u play pirate versione you lose much because of just 3/4 provoke creatures.
      i'm open to advices by more experienced players :3

[edit] updating while i wait some admin approve it :D