Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bessyspimp

Does The Wildshaper's Clutch affect my feral stat weights or talents?

2 posts in this topic

ultimately mastery will still be better since it directly increases bleed damage and multiples with rip relics and shadow rip. that said you should def try to get to around 40% crit to get alot of crit procs on the bleeds for the extra combo points. nice thing about that legendary in theory is you won't have to do as many shreds to do finishers which will save on energy. with the LI + SR build you can prob weave more bites into the rotation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ToxicDoom
      Hello everyone,

My current stats are:
      Crit:27%    Haste:15%     Mastery:49%     Vers:5%
      Should I just go and continue on mastery or keep it going with crit?
      Thanks in advance
      P.S. my legos are "Instructor's fourth lesson" and "Taktheratrix's Shoulders" if its relevant
    • By Cotics
      So with the new Patch on our doorstep, I was wondering if anyone knows how the patch will change stat priorities. Because of the nerf to 2ndary  stats.
    • By Vonos
      Hello there!
      Thanks for your time looking at my post, I have recently started playing a Feral druid within a month back. Got to 110 two weeks ago and been constantly playing feral and at first with bad gears my DPS was sustaining around 250k when I was 850 ilvl geared in raids. But when I've gotten more time to gear up my druid and eventually my druid hit 878 ilvl and containing some of the BiS gears for feral for example the two trinkets. My DPS did not increase a huge amount of deal. Instead having an 28 ilvl upgrade + having the 3 golden trait, my Feral DPS only increased by 50k~60k in raids, this has started to take a toll with the lack of DPS that is needed to be pushing 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare. I've also asked many questions with our top server Feral Druid what I'm doing wrong and he is struggling to find any MAJOR point factors that why my DPS is extremely low with my ilvl.
      My Artifact weapon is 25/34 currently, with Frost Relic 880 from H Guarm, Life Relic 880 from M Nythendra, Blood Relic from H Elerethe ~ Can't quite remember what ilvl it is.
      I know my uptimes is low but when I've tested on target dummy my DPS is still around 310k~ even with 95% ~ 97% up time on my dots, so i'm completely clueless.

Armoury:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Vonos/simple
      Logs:
      Nythendra:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VXNz26RCaKZcYqrg/#fight=8
      Ursoc:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VXNz26RCaKZcYqrg/#fight=10

• By miacenth
      I am getting very frustrated with gear drops. The stats quoted on the site say top priority is mastery-versetility for my guardian druid, but the majority of gear that drops is crit. Do I ignore the stats for Ilevel, since people won't invite you to anything if your ilevel isn't there or do I go for stats and not be able to go into mythic and such till much later?
    • By NasharStormrage
      So,
      Which trinket should I be using (obviously arms warriors are not concerned with iLvl because Mastery is desired over strength.
      I have the 820 iLvl trinket from a timewarped dungeon and that with heroism, Battle Cry, Potion, trinket use, could provide an extreme amount of dps burst which is also on a 1.5m CD. It seems like an obvious choice but I wanted to hear any thoughts or opinions that people have since I'll be losing 500+ static mastery. Also, the use effect gives around 20-24% increased damage during colossus smash. 
      Thoughts?...