sneakytool

Assassin dps help

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys need a bit of help with improving my dps,

crit 29.45%

haste 15.04%

mastery 110.65%

vers 4.51%

 

I know i need less haste and more crit/mast but other than this is there anything else i can do?

 

armory link

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Sneakytool/simple

Link to my logs on a  dummy

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BcG3Qw8nTKYxk1jD/#type=damage-done&source=6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sneakytool said:

Hi guys need a bit of help with improving my dps,

crit 29.45%

haste 15.04%

mastery 110.65%

vers 4.51%

 

I know i need less haste and more crit/mast but other than this is there anything else i can do?

 

armory link

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Sneakytool/simple

Link to my logs on a  dummy

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BcG3Qw8nTKYxk1jD/#type=damage-done&source=6

Yeah you really need some more Crit and a lot less Haste.

That said... Why are you playing Master Poisoner? To my knowledge, Elaborate Planning is still the go-to spec in that tier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carrn said:

Yeah you really need some more Crit and a lot less Haste.

That said... Why are you playing Master Poisoner? To my knowledge, Elaborate Planning is still the go-to spec in that tier.

thanks for the reply mate

well ive tried both out and i find MP better, most likely that im doing something wrong with EP.

with EP am i mean to use envenom at 2 cp or 3 if i crit with a multi or do i wait for 6?

 

also got any advice on the opener? i see alot of others have massive spike damage at the start where as it takes me a while to get going and i end up evening out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sneakytool said:

thanks for the reply mate

well ive tried both out and i find MP better, most likely that im doing something wrong with EP.

with EP am i mean to use envenom at 2 cp or 3 if i crit with a multi or do i wait for 6?

 

also got any advice on the opener? i see alot of others have massive spike damage at the start where as it takes me a while to get going and i end up evening out?

No you don't use Envenom with less than 5-6CP

Take a look through the guide here on Icy Veins if you want a look at what your opener should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By HansHolger
      Hallo everybody,
      I have a question about transmoging.
      I would love to use the silent Assassin set on my Monk, i that possible? I know that i can wear the t13 from druids, but not sure about that special rogue set.
      https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-rogue-challenge-mode-set
      Thank you in advance
      HansHolger
    • By weedle
      1. can i do comparable ( to subtlety ) damage as assasination rogue? what is difference in %?
      2. shadowcraft shows me that subterfuge is 25k dps more than nightstalker, is it real?
      3. simcraft shows me, that my dps now as assasination is 25-30k less than subtlety ( 55 and 59 artifact level ), will it be the same gap when i get 59 assa artifact, or subtlety damage is always higher?
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Deck List Guide.
    • By Akezhar
      So I just got my Rogue to 110 on Monday and plan on raiding soon. But  I am a bit unhappy about Vigor not being an option. Every guide I found put the other two talents above it. I really like playing with Vigor, this might just be because my gear is still kinda bad and messed up(850ish), but it feels a lot smoother with Vigor.
      So I wanted to know why excactly the other two are better and by how much. 
      Edit: Sub