FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
oldbeardman

I need help with my stats (prot pally)

I am looking to do some harder mythic+, currently i am only able to do +2 with no problems, but i need some help with around how much % of ver, haste and mastery I should aim for, i cannot get a straight answer from any site, can anyone on here help me out?

We have one of the lowest health pools of all tanks. So i basicly go for itemlevel > all.
Maybe use a stamina Trinket as well.

But after that, go for Haste, no matter the other stat on that item. Versatility is quiet nice, but if you get something else with it, it should all be good.
Why Haste? Because it is the best way to increase your SotR uptime.
Without seraphim, you'll need about 35-40% Haste for a 100% uptime... so the sky is your limit.

Also, it is a good DPS increase...

Simple Answer:
Haste: 20% should be your very minimum. Aim for 25-30.. or more if you can get it.
Versatility: Nice to have, try to priorize, but if you get more than 5 itemlevel from a new piece (while not loosing haste ofc), rather go for the ilvl upgrade
crit: also some little boost for SotR uptime, but not as good as you might think (sadly). Take what you get, but never priorize it (only if you have very much mastery and low crit, so you balance it out to reduce your total DRs)
mastery: you'll propably end up having more than enough anyway... basicly you don't need much (DR kind of kills it) and SotR just by itself already is freaking good. Aim for about  a minimum of 15-20%

Edited by Lev

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bloodnthundr
      Vanguard Of The Red (H-Turalyon) is a newly created guild seeking to form a new raid team from scratch to finish out 6.1 and be prepared for 6.2 immediately. If we can get the 20 raiders we want to progress mythic content. 

Raid nights are tentatively set for Tues and Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST (Times and days are flexible) 2 of these three days, potentially all 3 if we get 20 and run mythic , Alt gearing runs set for sundays or mondays.
      What were're looking for: all roles, we currently have 9 raiders in our core, we need to fill out more spots to clear heroic BRF and gear for Mythic progression.

Specifically we would like a Monk and or Prot Pally tank, Resto Druid & Disco Priest healers, a rogue, and a warrior or feral dps, with viable tank OS, a mage and one additional ranged of any class. All specs and classes are welcome though, but we're looking for maximum output and solid raid comp. 

We base or raid strats on personal experience in the fights and the guild Vox Immortalis strat videos. We're organized and serious about wanting to progression raid, we will raid with dedication, you will be expected to show up on time, know your role and requirements for each fight, how to apply your skills and abilities to each boss mechanic. You will be pushed, and you will be expected to exceed expectations.

Who we're looking for: Experienced adult players who want to truly test their skills in heroic, and potentially, mythic end game content. You should be familiar with your class and spec, understand the fights, be willing to adapt to evolving mechanics and strategies and have an ilvl of 670 or better.( If you're close we will consider helping the right people to gear fully.)

Who we don't want: Screamers, ragers or uptight stress filled players. It's a game, realize sometimes even the best players makes a mistake and enjoy the game.

Our guild is a social and active guild, we want to raid, learn and progress through bosses at a steady pace, we're not worried about server firsts, top 50 rankings or any other high stress generating artificial means of measuring success. We want a team of people who enjoy the game, enjoy the lore and enjoy each others company. A caustic, sarcastic and raunchy sense of humor is nearly as important as skill. I can help you be a better raider, I can't help you be a better person.
      If this interests you, send me a realid req@ bloodgod#1142.

• By archiillies
      Hey as of yesterday i have started tanking for my guild raid team. I am pretty new to prot pally and my dps is just the bottom of the bottom every time. anyone have some pointers or can look at my logs and tell me just how newbie i really am? 

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/0ae919e1-8db8-4817-a808-2dc9d41e1d42/report/138#v=0,d=0grull

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/0ae919e1-8db8-4817-a808-2dc9d41e1d42/report/140#v=0,d=0hans and franz

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/0ae919e1-8db8-4817-a808-2dc9d41e1d42/report/143#v=0,d=0beast lord.

all kills and we are having a major problem on flamebender. here is the log on our best attempt. http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/0ae919e1-8db8-4817-a808-2dc9d41e1d42/report/145#v=0,d=0

armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Archiillies/simple