2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE!
RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
PROGRESSION: 11/11H, 11/11N
LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/EPGP)
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (940+ ilvl)
All DPS! (Healing offspec preferable but not required) ABOUT US
940+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others.
We are looking for skilled and laid back DPS and a Healer for Heroic and eventually Mythic Antorus.
We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding but serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!
Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
Fill out our Guild Application! (Click link)
Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299, Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
Guild Recruitment Officer
Booty Pirates Website
Guild name: Gordian Knot
Realm: Draenor (EU)
Realm Type: Normal - PVE
Current progress: Antorus 2/11M
Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET
(Full application details on website)
Recruiting for Normal, Heroic & Mythic Raiding:
Monk: Mistweaver Priest: Discipline Paladin: Holy Medium:
Mage: All specs Shaman: Restoration Low:
Druid: Balance & Feral Hunter: All specs Monk: Windwalker Rogue: All specs These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive and friendly attitude.
Also, in order to be able to join our main team straight away, you need to meet the requirements for our current progress, which are around 945+ item level equiped and around 75+ traits on your weapon.
Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot).
Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla.
We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 70% attendance per month.
We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc.
There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game.
We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time.
Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays. Also, every Friday and sometimes Saturdays too, we're on RBGs killing alliance scums!
Saturdays are generally left for those RBGs or older content runs for fun and drinking!
Our current guild progress is 2/11 on Antorus mythic, and we're focusing on getting further Mythic progress. Our aim is to always progress as much as possible but also to have a relaxed and fun atmosphere at the same time!
If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at http://gordian-knot.eu/apply/, alternatively please whisper one of our officers:
Jenquai - Athlios#2283
Leleko - Leleko#2235
Narweena - Sephyra#2517
or contact me on discord Athlios#0153
PS. We're always open to group applications or guild merging discussions.
We are also open and welcome social applications.
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!
A Team Within a Community
Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.
We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.
We are 1/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sundays are for raiding the previous raid difficulty.
Healers: YES. Will consider all specs, but would prefer to add a Holy/Disc Priest or Resto Druid. To be clear, we have 1 core healer spot available.
DPS: No. Will consider exceptional applicants.
Tank: NO. No current needs.
The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
<Darkness Ascended> a guild who wants to have fun while downing content at a decent pace. Staying super focused during boss pulls but not afraid to have fun while doing so. We are active in and out of guild. Guildies love their mythic plus dungeons and their alt runs for ap/legendary drops. We are extremely helpful and inviting. We also play games outside of WoW such as League of Legends, Overwatch, Diablo III, Path of Exile, Starcraft, Hearthstone and more so there is never a dull moment with us!
- We reside on Hyjal server(PvE) which is well populated without wait queues
- Very active discord server with Raidbots skip-the-queue feature for all guildies to run sims, top gear, stat weights, etc along with a music bot to share your taste with friends
- Fun guild events held throughout the week including older Legion raid clears for leggos and M+ Fridays (consistent high keys!)
- We maintain a focused and calm atmosphere throughout the raid in order to be effective with the 6 hours a week we are given together
- Wed & Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST)
- WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Darkness+Ascended
- Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/hyjal/Darkness Ascended
- 9/9(N) 9/9(H) ToS
- 11/11(N) 5/11 (H) BT
What we expect
- Mature, dedicated individuals who are able to take jokes, have a great attitude, work well as a team & enjoy playing the game
- Show up prepared with gems/enchants/consumables
- Can dedicate to the raid schedule & give notice when absent
- Have raid awareness. They know not to stand in the fire!
- Those who can be objective and want to learn and grow with us as a team
- People who are not afraid to have constructive criticism, people in this guild have been raiding/have played multiple toons and know what they are talking about.
We will make exceptions for the right fit!!
- Druid: Resto, boomy and/or feral
- Priest: Shadow or holy (if you are a swing healer even better)
- Paladin: Retribution
- Death Knight: Frost or Unholy
- Demon Hunter: Havoc
When joining <Darkness Ascended> you should know
- We would like you to be at least the item level of 925+
- We do make exceptions for the right individual*
- We will try to have a conversations/try and get to know you a bit before even jumping into guild stuff, be prepared for this. If you are going to be part of this guild we may as well get familiar.
- As a trial you will be given equal loot priority after attending 2 consecutive raids
*What we mean by the right individual is we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves. We do not rude or negative vibes spread around the guild nor do we want the elitist mentality. We are all very capable of finding other guilds that may be farther progressed but we choose to stay for the environment and the people here. The guild contains of a special kind of WoW player, we are not causal but we are not hardcore either. It is a game, we treat it as such. If you are one of these special WoW gamers do not be afraid to contact us despite our needs! We love and want like minded individuals, social or raider.
Thank you for your interest!
Darkness Guild Master:
- Battle.net: Astirrays#1997
- Discord: Oreiya#7838
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
- Antorus 11/11 Heroic
-Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic
-The Nighthold 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7 Mythic
-Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Zulthalak