FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Unx

[Draka/Suramar][A] <Code of Silence> 2/7H

Code of Silence has been a guild since then end of B/C  we have been raiding on a off again since then we are trying to be come more of a raiding guild this xpac. We would like to get up 25 man raid team so we have back ups when we start doing mythic raiding.

Our raid Schedule is tuesdays and thursdays 8 to 11 est. We only have two nights as of right now but will be looking at a other night if we are doing progression bosses. We would to see you on 30 mins before raid so you can get be ready for the raid.

Raid Progress

The Emerald Nightmare (7/7N) (2/7H)

Trial of Valor

We are looking for all classes and specs

Any questions add me to battletag Unx#11503

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/draka/Code+of+Silence

Edited by Unx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Heizman
      Hello potential recruitment,
      <Convoluted> is RECRUITING SERIOUS RAIDERS.  My name is Justin, or Heizman.  I am a YouTuber with over 62,000 subscribers currently, and am looking to recruit competitive, serious raiders for our raiding guild.  The goal of the guild is to compete for being top guild on the realm for progression, and post all moments (similar to method), and even struggles onto my YouTube page for all to see.  This is a guild that will also be fun despite being competitive, I want this to be a community.  I'm looking for people who know what they are doing.  Keep up with what you need to pull your weight in raids, and show up, thats all I am really asking of you.  Let me and my buddies who are running the guild worry about the rest.  

TL:DR if you are someone who enjoys being competitive, and want to showcase your skill as a player, this is the perfect opportunity for you.  We will be strict, but not rude or mean.  This is not my first time running a guild, and I know how to keep guild members happy, so I promise you will be treated well, and with respect.  I get this is a game, but for me it has become more (my YouTube following), so I just am hoping for people who WANT to show off and make a name for yourself as a WoW player.  (YouTube channel link at the bottom of this page)

Raid Times! (This is important):
      Sunday 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (5:00 - 9:00 PST)
      Tuesday 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (5:00 - 9:00 PST)
      Thursday 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (5:00 - 9:00 PST)
      Invites at 8:00 PM EST, but raiding will start promptly between 8:15-8:30.  I understand a lot of you have jobs, so if you don't get home until 8:15-8:30 but can be on by the time we start, I won't hold it against you. (5:15-5:30 for PST players)
      In conclusion, I really am looking forward to recruiting somewhat of a dream team or even just a SOLID raid group who can make this fun with me.  I don't expect to be "Server First", but that's what I am pushing for.  Leave a reply to this message with your class/spec, raid experience, and why you would be a good fit for my guild.  You can also email me at [email protected] if you want to get a quicker response.  My battle-tag is zweigernaut#1213 so you can also add me there.  Thank you so much guys, and I can't wait to hear from some of you!
      P.S. Please make sure you are on [Illidan-Horde] before taking the time to apply, and if you aren't you'll need to transfer.
      Here is my YouTube channel: 
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgKshtw1k7w0Yw8lh41jMMQ
      I know it has primarily League of Legends content, but my subscribers have said they would LOVE to see WoW: Legion, so this is something that will automatically get views, which will then attract non-subscribers who play WoW to view the channel (YouTube algorithms work that way).