Sgtspicy

Unholy Trinket Help

6 posts in this topic

Hi, Ive been gearing up through Mythics and H EN and have run across some trinkets but im not sure which to use together. Currently Im using and 845 Chrono Shard as well as an 850 Memento of Angerboda. The last time I did the new karazhan,I picked up an 860 Eye of Command from the final boss and needed some help determining what two I should be using together,Thanks! 

Current Stats- Ilvl 863

Crit-24%

haste-16%

mastery 54%

versatility-2%

With your current trinkets
Eye of Command + Memento

The only issue is, with your baseline crit so low due to not having 2 secondary stat stick crit trinkets.

Eye of Command is only really useful on bosses, due to the drop off mechanic when switching targets
It becomes more usable in higher tier Mythic +'s

I' flick between HotP and EoC trinkets during trash/bosses.

If you can farm Hunger of the Pack or go for that,  an 840 version of that will be better than your Chrono/Memento.  Also WQ trinket rewards and hope for a crit secondary roll.

Edited by Skorn

+Skorn

Thanks for the reply! Where should I be aiming in regards to an optimal crit% 

Edit: Just got an 845 iron run charm with 1,177str and 915 crit

Edited by Sgtspicy

30% Crit .
I'd certainly use the Ironrune Charm in place of Chrono.

Your haste is a little low too (not drastically, but I hate personally going below 18%) but as long as you have sufficient crit you shouldn't be in a position where you find yourself rune starved.
do you have an armory you can link, as you could probably benefit from some crit/haste crafted gear (if you have the gold).

Edited by Skorn

I'd look to swap in; 
a Prophetic Band  (Crafted Ring with guaranteed socket) for your Mindrend
and crafted Fireflash Belt + boots

They'll bring your crit + haste up to the desirable levels.  Will cost you around 40-45k approx.  If you have the gold and willing to spend it, it's a quick fix.  Otherwise hope for crit/haste drops for those 3 items aforementioned.
Black Rook hold has both a crit/haste ring and boots.
Can't remember where the belt drops in 5 mans but EN has a nice belt. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Burnt
      Hey guys,

I'd appreciate if you could have a look at my trinket sims. I'm a little bit confused about the results, so maybe you could tell me if it seems correct?

For BoS people say strength > all, but SC reccommends me 2 non strength trinkets. 
      For ST it's Faulty Countermeasure (900) and Unstable Arcanocrystal (865).
      For MT Horn of Valor (865) and Unstable Arcanocrystal (865).

None of them has strength, could that really be the right choice for BoS?
      I also have Convergence of Fates (875), which is not reccommended as top choice, but i know Simcraft undervalues it a little bit - at least that's what i've heard.

I run mostly M+ and only 1 day per week Nighthold, so my thoughts were to use the following combinations:
      For M+ Arcanocrystal (865) / Countermeasure (900) with tyrannical affix and Arcanocrystal (865) / Horn (865) for other trash affixes.
      For raiding i thought Countermeasure (900) / CoF (875) would be best, because CoF should be more valuable in longer fights.

What do you think?

Character: 
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/tirion/Mìho/simple

Sim singletarget:
      http://xsooom.com/wow/trinkets170215_1t.html

Sim 3 targets:
      http://xsooom.com/wow/trinkets170215_3t.html

(Results are in german... but i hope most of the trinket names are still understandable. Currently equipped is FC/IA.)

Thanks in advance!
    • By Kaeltha
      Hello!

I would like to ask someone who is confident enough with their frost DKs to help me out with a few things, hopefully wont take longer than 15-20 minutes in game chat, and meeting up some where.

All thought i feel i know my char well, i also feel Im not pulling the required dps for my itemlevel and if i can, i want to improve on that.

Battletag is Desert#2867 and i'll be online pretty much all day (EU, CET), only leaving around 4-5pm for night shift working.

Cheers for anyone who could hop in for a chat, all the bests

Regards,

Bence
    • By Leshrac
      Hey! Somebody help me please, Which should I use? 
      Tiny Oozeling Jar  870 ilvl
      Accolade of Victory: (1560 str;1055 Versa) 870ilvl
      Memento of Angerboda 855ilvl
      Nature's Call 850ilvl
      Horn of Valor 855ilvl
      Spiked Counterwight 855ilvl
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Leshrac/simple
      thanks for the help

• By Caztek
      So, im curious which trinket i should use, first of all, this whole Discussion is about Mythic+ content (mainly 8-12) and i have a
      Horn of Valor (ilvl 870 - 1005 Versa - 482 Avoidance - 3566 Strengh all 2 min)
      Raven Eidolon (ilvl 880 - 2080 Stam - 486 Mastery - on use 50% dmg from allies transferred to me)

which one would you guys prefer? the 2000 stam and a shitty on use effect or 1000 Versa and on use strengh...